News > Forum Announcements Archives

New forum code of conduct

<< < (3/4) > >>

TomtheFanboy:
Jeff, they've gone mad! Look at the size of Wahougal Otaku's sig pic!
 :o IT'S HUGE! :o
It's only a matter of time before someone puts a full page screen cap in their signature just to mess with people!
AAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!

camname21:
Sigs and avatars have not been a problem.  If someone doesn't know their size is annoying someone will probably tell them and they will change it.  This is a creative fun group of forum users we have on this site, for the most part, the people on this site don't have intention to disrupt our public.  Those few that do will be easily found and dealt with, I don't think we need a set rule on size.  Though a recommendation is okay.

TomtheFanboy:

--- Quote from: camname21 on September 23, 2009, 05:02:54 pm ---Sigs and avatars have not been a problem.  If someone doesn't know their size is annoying someone will probably tell them and they will change it.  This is a creative fun group of forum users we have on this site, for the most part, the people on this site don't have intention to disrupt our public.  Those few that do will be easily found and dealt with, I don't think we need a set rule on size.  Though a recommendation is okay.

--- End quote ---

I will, I was just really hyper the other day so I felt like freaking out.

superjaz:
does width really matter much, i mean once you have the height if you only use so much you just have blank space

camname21:
Width does not matter, I have seen some really nice looking full width sigs on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version