Author Topic: Anime Match Game at Kumoricon '09! (no...it's not another dating game lol)  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
Hi everyone! I know this is cutting it close to con time (one week!...holy *BLEEP!*), but I thought I'd announce that Anime Match Game will be at Kumoricon 2009!!  It made it's debut at Sakuracon 09 and was a hit!, so we're bringing it down to Kumoricon for even more hilarity. lol

For those wondering what Match Game is, here's the snippet from the con guide:

"Sounds like another dating game but it’s not! Match Game is a madlibs type game show. Fill in the blanks of a phrase, match the answer with a panel of celebrities, and comedy ensues. Hosted by former BakaZoku members, be prepared for laughs as contestants match their answers with hilarious results."

You can also look up Match Game on youtube for clips of the actual gameshow from the 70's to get an idea.
Many of the phrases end up full of possible innuendo, and thus, full of laughter.

Contestants will be chosen from the audience by the celebrity panel, so come in costume and get noticed!

Oh, and did I mention the prizes for Anime Match Game are FULL BOXES OF POCKY!  That's right! The winner of each game has the chance to win up to 6 BOXES of pocky!!

Come to Anime Match Game for a side-splitting good time. :)

Date and Time:  Saturday the 5th at 7:00pm in Panel 2
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:57:55 am by Squall »
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
Re: Anime Match Game at Kumoricon '09! (no...it's not another dating game lol)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 05:23:24 pm »
Match Game is set to go!

Fixed a few bugs and other things in the computer program from sakuracon, have a nifty new way to control the program, got some new material, and prizes have been aquired!

Also, if for some unforeseen circumstance we end up needing celebrity character panelists, we'll ask cosplayers from the audience if they would like to take part. :)

So join us for Anime Match Game saturday evening at 7pm! :D
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku