Author Topic: Something Strange on this Board  (Read 3584 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Something Strange on this Board
« on: May 31, 2004, 11:59:05 am »
OK, so I clicked on a link to reply to a message on here, and got this:

<META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="News, news, New, new, Technology, technology, Headlines, headlines, Nuke, nuke, PHP-Nuke, phpnuke, php-nuke, Geek, geek, Geeks, geeks, Hacker, hacker, Hackers, hackers, Linux, linux, Windows, windows, Software, software, Download, download, Downloads, downloads, Free, FREE, free, Community, community, MP3, mp3, Forum, forum, Forums, forums, Bulletin, bulletin, Board, board, Boards, boards, PHP, php, Survey, survey, Kernel, kernel, Comment, comment, Comments, comments, Portal, portal, ODP, odp, Open, open, Open Source, OpenSource, Opensource, opensource, open source, Free Software, FreeSoftware, Freesoftware, free software, GNU, gnu, GPL, gpl, License, license, Unix, UNIX, *nix, unix, MySQL, mysql, SQL, sql, Database,

Any idea what it means? I went back and hit the link again and didn't get that.

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 02:13:38 pm »
looks like just a error i wouldent worry about it

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 04:55:35 pm »
I think the computer gods are trying to tell us something... *notices the word geek mentioned quite a lot* hmmmm....
Sweet Times

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2004, 06:22:25 pm »
Hmmmm....... I think someones not just fishing for google hits, but they've got a whole tuna fleet out on this job!

No dolphins were harmed in this desperate call for attantion.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline staze

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://www.staze.org/
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2004, 08:49:05 pm »
those are metatags.  and I'm not sure whether they are ones we used when we put the site up, or whether they are the default phpnuke tags.  either way, they are annoying, and I'll probably fix that this week when I have a chance.  they have nothing to do with the con, so I'm thinking they're the default phpnuke tags.  

Thanks for the reminder... I've been meaning to replace them for a while.
-Staze
Founding Member, Altonimbus Entertainment
"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?"