Author Topic: Chibi no Heya (Kids Rooms)  (Read 1956 times)

Offline WaruiPanda

• Oni
Chibi no Heya (Kids Rooms)
« on: August 27, 2009, 11:40:56 am »
Hey all I am running the Chibi room for Kumoricon this year and am looking for Medicine Bottles (EMPTY!!) and toilet paper rolls (without paper!) and things of that particular shape.  if people could start collecting that would be awesom.  There are only so many rolls of TP i could go through by myself.  If you guys have these supplies and are willing to part with them, shoot me an e-mail please.  (please please please)
Thanks!
WaruiPanda (Wadu)
Jadams2@uoregon.edu

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Chibi no Heya (Kids Rooms)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:43:16 am »
Not to be a Jewish mother (though it's how I was raised), but since some medicines can leave powder residue, I would strongly suggest buying empty medicine containers, not collecting ones that have actually held medicines. There may actually be liability involved. If you do collect used ones, be absolutely certain that you wash and dry them before letting anyone handle them.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline WaruiPanda

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:45:30 am »
...yeah.  i'm working in a kids room so Everything that comes my way is going to be washed and sanitized...the tp will be spray sanitized for obvious reasons.  But thanks.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 09:19:05 pm »
I can bring in the ones from my house, where/when do you want them dropped off at con.  Chibi room I'm guessing, unless you'll be there to take them at the staff pre meeting.