Author Topic: Meeting 8/22 - Going south on I5  (Read 1647 times)

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Meeting 8/22 - Going south on I5
« on: August 21, 2009, 06:32:52 pm »
The meeting is tomorrow and I was hoping for an email reply from someone by now so I'd know for sure, but they're probably checking mail later tonight.

Effectively being the 11th hour I should post this now.

I'll either be driving south my self, or sharing a ride with someone else.

I need to commute from roughly the intersection of I5 and H18 (slightly north of Tacoma), which I estimate (pessimistically) it will cost me 6 gallons of gas each way (using my car), plus parking.

If going out of my way (north or >15 miles from I5) I'd like full reimbursement for miles at '30mpg'.
Otherwise I'd split more or less proportionally the costs for the 'along the way' costs (driver rounded down, passengers rounded up).
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Re: Meeting 8/22 - Going south on I5
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 12:28:56 am »
I have a reliable ride share setup, and need to get to bed so I can be awake in time in the morning.  Sorry if anyone else wanted in unless they happen to check here tomorrow morning.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)