Author Topic: What's the most overrated searies to you?  (Read 12195 times)

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Re: What's the most overrated searies to you?
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2009, 11:30:13 am »
well you see, the reason Naruto became so overrated was because of people we like to call "Narutards", people who make the series out to be the greatest creation since the bible, and actually get so bent out of shape they will yell at you if you say anything bad about it. Now, there are other groups that are added into this category, but we use Narutard because those fans are the one's who started it.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2009, 03:04:06 pm »
true. it especially got ruined when small children started to like it.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2009, 03:06:04 pm »
true. it especially got ruined when small children started to like it.

Technically small children liking something doesn't ruin it. It's just going to be considered their childhood anime. Like how a lot of people have Pokemon and Digimon.~ Though yeah in this case...it became overrated, those became classics. xD
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 03:41:30 pm »
ya, you do have a point... Pokemon was classic because everyone liked it, parent's and kids, and it lasted for about 2-3 years before it started loosing popularity. The game's are still good to this day, and digimon was a different form of pokemon, and was just addicting... But at least with those, not a lot of people started freaking out about pokemon and yelling at other's... It just got banned from all schools because kid's kept going to the principle's office because some other kid stole a card, or won it, and the other kid didn't like it.

Offline sabata

• Chibi
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2009, 01:48:26 pm »
ZOMG. i LOOOOOOVED digimon. until there was like, satan mon or devilmon. then my mom freaked out about it. i was finnaly able to watch it again after season 4 or 5. i also love the movie.