Author Topic: Cosplay murder mystery  (Read 907 times)

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Cosplay murder mystery
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:36:56 pm »
Ok, I don't know where to put this, so if it's in the wrong section, could it be moved?

I was thinking about some idea's and for some reason, out of no where, the idea of a murder mystery, but in cosplay. What would happen is someone would have to be the victim and the other people the suspect's, and we get someone to be the detective. The catch is, you have to act like your character would act, and come up with why you couldn't have been the killer. The entire point of the detective is to figure out who the killer is. This is just an idea and was just wondering what other people think of this.

Offline Yasu Saru

• Cabbit
Re: Cosplay murder mystery
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:40:23 pm »
Cool!!!! I wanna be the Killer!!! LOL wait i just gave my self away!!! OH NO!!! LOL JK

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 03:07:22 pm »
That's a pretty good idea.  It's too late to have this be an official event, but it's possible to have this be something fun to do amoungst people either way.  Perhpas this could be done at another con event, such as a mini-con, or some other planned event for the future.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 03:09:02 pm »
that's good that people are interested, and in order for this to go well, I need to begin planing before I can even try hosting this, and it would be helpful to have others be able to help with this as well.