Author Topic: Available Roomie; Willing to pay![closed]  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
Available Roomie; Willing to pay![closed]
« on: August 17, 2009, 03:33:59 pm »
I've been trying to find a room but there is a cincher; my mom won't allow me to stay in a room unless there is a parent or someone a parent would consider an 'adult'(like an aunt, uncle, or older family friend person/chaperone) because it's still about five months until my 18th birthday. If there is a chaperone, she should be fine. Which sucks for me; what difference does five months make? >.> Anyway, I'm seventeen at the moment and need a room for the 4th through the 7th. I can pay, at most, 125 dollars. I may be able to do 150, depending on how much it costs for the last of my cosplay supplies. I also cook and can bring food for everyone and do not mind sleeping on a floor at all. My mom fails to realize I absolutely NEED a room this year with all my cosplays and stuff I need to do. And that staying at the hotel regardless is much safer then taking the bus with three bags in cosplay everyday at midnight and then walking home. >.<

Anyway, enough griping! Anyone got a room to help a fellow anime/videogame fan? PM or post if you can~
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 07:02:48 pm by Mitsukai Mizu Amaya »
KumoriCon 2012

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Available Roomie; Willing to pay!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 05:36:24 pm »
You can stay in our room, for sure. If your mom is okay with it, of course. Both Kahlan and I are 22, very responsible ad trustworthy. Not the partying type and all that blahblahness, lol.

We've got a room at the hotel for the weekend, Friday through Monday. And there would be four others, including Kahlan and I. You're very welcome to join us. The pay would definitely fall in your price range if you did. Anyway, I suppose this all depends on if your mom approves, huh? If she needs to meet us she can, but yeah, you can room with us if ya need. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Micardyn

• Cabbit
    • Life [Condensed]
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 08:51:13 pm »
This is Izzy, and I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stay with us in our hotel room.  Jchan's sis is staying with us as well.  If your mom doesn't flip... >>;  You can stay with us.  Let me know.  ^ ^

Small edit:  Jordin, myself, and two others are all staff this year. >>;  That should appease your mother if nothing else. ^ ^
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:41:47 am by Micardyn »
'Never let fear stop you from doing the little things in life...'

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 09:33:34 pm »
You can stay in our room, for sure. If your mom is okay with it, of course. Both Kahlan and I are 22, very responsible ad trustworthy. Not the partying type and all that blahblahness, lol.

We've got a room at the hotel for the weekend, Friday through Monday. And there would be four others, including Kahlan and I. You're very welcome to join us. The pay would definitely fall in your price range if you did. Anyway, I suppose this all depends on if your mom approves, huh? If she needs to meet us she can, but yeah, you can room with us if ya need. ^_^

our friend ryan will be there too and he's older than us, i think he's 24 or 25, and really responsible and all that stuff too. we had a couple people stay with us in 2007 who were 16 or so and their parents were kinda asking the same as your mom seems to be wanting, and they approved ^.^

let's all meet at icicle inn!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 11:05:53 pm »
Thanks, guys! I've been talking to my mom and she's giving me the usual 'I'll think about it' and 'Maybe'. And since I'm leaving for Idaho tomorrow to pick up my brother, I may not be on in a few days unless I can get on at my aunt's house. If I can, I'll try to have an answer by then. If not, then when I get back from Idaho I'll have one. Probably be back Sunday or Monday.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 09:55:01 pm »
I stayed with Rodney last year was a good fun time, I recommend them. We even journeyed to the orient together  ;) hopefully I'll see you guys around
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 11:43:01 pm »
I stayed with Rodney last year was a good fun time, I recommend them. We even journeyed to the orient together  ;) hopefully I'll see you guys around

Yeah, hope to see you around! How's your rooming/con situation looking this year, by the way?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 11:12:56 pm »
Okay, since I'm back early, my mom finally gave me an answer. My mom said she won't let me stay with either of you because she wants a parent present. Someone over 25 years old who is closely related to someone else in a room(like an aunt, parent, uncle, grandparent) pretty much. I am also not allowed to stay in a room if there's members of the opposite sex there, sorry Eve. ^^

Ugh... I'm screwed, aren't I? XD
KumoriCon 2012

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 11:14:46 pm »
Ah, that's a bummer. I was looking forward to it. Oh well. If you end up not finding a room, you can still stash your props and items and whatever else in our room if you'd like. You can "unofficially" room with us, in the sense of keeping your stuff there so you don't have to take it on the bus, if that would help you at all.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 11:17:19 pm »
You don't know how much that would help, thanks. ^^ My picture of Yuna doesn't accurately show it, but the train and the veil are going to kill me, I swear. Anywhere to stash things so I can focus on not tripping or getting anything caught would be so much help!
KumoriCon 2012

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 11:26:47 pm »
Yeah, no problem! ^_^ Glad to help you out. I know how much of a hassle it is lugging stuff around. If I can prevent someone from having to do that, I will, heh.

I'll pm you my number and contact info so we can be sure to stay linked up and figure things out.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 06:27:07 pm »
GUESS WHAT?!

I probably has a room! ^^ Demony asked a friend of hers for me whose parent is going to be at the hotel, and she said yes! Now all I've got to hope for is that when my mom calls her mom to make sure that it's actually a parent(doesn't trust me apparently. XD) that she'll be okay with it! ^^
KumoriCon 2012

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: Available Roomie; Willing to pay![closed]
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 07:40:11 pm »
Is all gewd. :3
I miss 2010.