Author Topic: Pandora Hearts '10  (Read 106516 times)

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
Re: Pandora Hearts '10
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 02:43:07 pm »
I could just imagine a hilarious skit to that. Gil surrounded by cat-girls would be dead before the con has even started. xD

I can imagine a skit too. xD
Ahaha. Poor Gil.
CREATER OF T.P.C. COSPLAY GROUP - Based in Gresham , wanna join ? Pm me . 8D
Alois is set for Sakura-con !!! HUZZZAH !

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 09:33:41 pm »
Deceiver of Fools by Within Temptation

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 09:37:45 pm »
I'm going to be going as Oz Vessalius next year. ^^ I've also got a friend of mine going as Gilbert(Raven) and were planning to do a bunch of gay stuff together like singing songs about our love and just dancing like idiots in the outifits.
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:05 pm »
...Why did I do that with my last post. Goodness, that was odd. 0_0
@Figgles: That would be fun. Just know the fangirls are up for some kissing and obvious love scoring so if you're up to that, you'll get a lot of brownie points.

However there are just the simple things that get girls going. I love the cute things and action some characters do like hold hands and say something like "I'll guide you through the darkness". 
Wheeee that would be soooo cute with the mini Gil and Oz. xDDDDDD

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 07:19:28 am »
haha : D
I woud love to get a live action picture of this
<---
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 11:19:38 am »
You'd have no idea how much just this one scene would bring me to my knees from swooning over it. <3

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2009, 05:24:29 pm »
I'm going to be going as Oz Vessalius next year. ^^ I've also got a friend of mine going as Gilbert(Raven) and were planning to do a bunch of gay stuff together like singing songs about our love and just dancing like idiots in the outifits.

Nice~! 8D

kit2kit: LMAO. I would die. Srsly.

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 09:11:48 pm »
haha : D
I woud love to get a live action picture of this
<---

I think my friend and I are going to do that one. xD We have a whole set of pictures and scenes we want to do live. Also we're going to be dancing around like idiots in the cosplays to see how girly we can make them. xD (We're both girls by the way.)
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 09:13:25 pm »
...Why did I do that with my last post. Goodness, that was odd. 0_0
@Figgles: That would be fun. Just know the fangirls are up for some kissing and obvious love scoring so if you're up to that, you'll get a lot of brownie points.

However there are just the simple things that get girls going. I love the cute things and action some characters do like hold hands and say something like "I'll guide you through the darkness". 
Wheeee that would be soooo cute with the mini Gil and Oz. xDDDDDD

We'll were both girls so no kissing. xD We do plan to do some really love scenes though and stuff like that. ^^ We aren't gay for each other in real life and aren't that dedicated to the cosplay to become gay for just the outfits. xD

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:07 pm »
You gotta see me when you go to K-con. I guarantee that you'll get hugs from me. :3

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2009, 05:35:40 am »
Hugs from me as well, for sure. 8D

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2009, 03:24:32 pm »
@Aero and Sakis01: I'm totally up for hugs! When we get closer to this whole thing, we should plan to meet up somewhere or plan a photoshoot for this. ^^ I'll totally be there and be gay for the fangirls!

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:36 pm »
Gah if only I had someone to cosplay as! xD Or maybe I'll just be the innocent bystander to watch over the yumminess and willing to give hugs whenever someone needs it. lol

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2009, 07:22:16 pm »
hmmm I was thinking of getting a chain for my cosplay. Do you think that would count as a weapon that would need to be tagged ': <
'16 Cosplay

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2009, 07:26:50 pm »
Depends on how big and violent it looks. Does it look threatening enough that it could harm people if you mess with it?

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 07:35:26 pm »
No I don't think so
'16 Cosplay

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2009, 09:36:26 pm »
hmmm I was thinking of getting a chain for my cosplay. Do you think that would count as a weapon that would need to be tagged ': <

I'm thinking you might have to. I know someone who had to get a giant penny bank crayon tagged last year. xD Since it's a chain, I'm sure they will probally want to, but you never know.

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2009, 09:40:08 pm »
Who knows. It all depends on what the chain appears to them. If it looks somewhat harmful, they might check it just to be sure. :]

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2009, 09:41:41 pm »
Yeah. I know that if I do go ahead and make my scythe for my Oz cosplay, then its going to have to be tagged. The thing is going to be huge. ><

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2009, 10:08:33 pm »
hee hee hee fun fun fun! xD

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2009, 03:35:24 pm »
Figgles: Ahaha.. My Alice cosplayer is forcing me to go with her to get her scythe tagged the day before the con(if she decides to make it), so you wont be the only scythe carrying person. With the size and way she wants it made we don't know how it's going to fit in our car(s) 8D We all share the same problem. And there will be an Alice abusing a petrified Young Gil in the line somewhere, so everyone should be happy.

We got our Alice last year a cheapy halloween chain that she carried around and at one point and hit me with, so I guess it really depends. Dx

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2009, 08:12:12 pm »
I'm glad to know I wont be alone in the struggle to get a huge weapon there. I do remember someone from a couple of years ago had a huge weapon and the staff had a place where she was able to store it downstairs since it was impossible to get to her room. I wonder if they will have something like that again...

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2009, 05:27:21 pm »
I'm glad to know I wont be alone in the struggle to get a huge weapon there. I do remember someone from a couple of years ago had a huge weapon and the staff had a place where she was able to store it downstairs since it was impossible to get to her room. I wonder if they will have something like that again...

Ahahah! My con friend had her giant arse hammer last year, if that's the one that your talking about. Uhm. They might but It would be much easier on the staff and safer for the scythe if it was your room with you, but that could just be me being untrustworthy of con goers, and being obsessive about my weapons. You could always get in contact with the con staffers on the board and find out if they have something like that at the Hilton(ORWHEREEVERKCONISGOINGTOBENEXTYEAR.). ~shrug.~

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2009, 07:07:35 pm »

Ahahah! My con friend had her giant arse hammer last year, if that's the one that your talking about. Uhm. They might but It would be much easier on the staff and safer for the scythe if it was your room with you, but that could just be me being untrustworthy of con goers, and being obsessive about my weapons. You could always get in contact with the con staffers on the board and find out if they have something like that at the Hilton(ORWHEREEVERKCONISGOINGTOBENEXTYEAR.). ~shrug.~

Yeah, I probally would feel much better if I had my scythe in my room with me. xD

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2009, 09:31:20 pm »
 Hey Aero, just wondering, but where did you do your signature? There are so many people that have that and I'm not sure where to go to get that. xD

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2009, 04:00:17 pm »
Hey Aero, just wondering, but where did you do your signature? There are so many people that have that and I'm not sure where to go to get that. xD

I just made it myself in paint, editing the pictures to be the same size. xD Some might go to a website, but I wouldn't know what it was called.

Sorry! ><;;

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2009, 04:35:19 pm »
It's okay. Mine looks like crap so I'm just trying to find out how to make a better one. :3

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2009, 06:34:06 pm »
If you want I could make you one. If you tell me what to put in it. I just make it a bit smaller than mine. If you dont want it so big
'16 Cosplay

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »
Okay, that would be nice.
Here are the pics:

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2009, 07:03:10 pm »
OK Ill send it to you in PM cause we dont want to spam
'16 Cosplay

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2009, 07:10:38 pm »
Thanks.

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2009, 02:09:48 am »
Hm.. I'm not sure how to style the wig for gils hairstyle, exactly.. ;;

I've been thinking about it but I'm still completely confuzzled.. Dx

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2009, 05:35:56 pm »
Well you can always make a new thread and ask that question. First it's wise to search if there has been a topic about Gil's wig before or on any wigs in general and see if any of the information given can help you.

In my opinion, it's a right part and goes in separate directions, and it's somewhat wavy and messy at the same time so it's best to try and wave it out and maybe mess it up in some way.

This is just my basic opinion, I'm no expert, but it seems like it would help. :)

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2009, 08:06:33 pm »
Ah, I see. Thanks I'll go topic searching.. ;; If worse comes to worse there will be a topic made. Dx;;

Wavy yet and messy.. hrm..

I also don't think I'm going to be Oz for k-con, maybe for sakura-con; I have way to many things I want to do for k-con so you can take that off the list.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:52:42 pm by Aero »

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2009, 09:57:05 am »
(been awhile since anything was posted) So how is everyone coming. Please tell me if any plans change because I want a updated list.

I bought a basic red coat at goodwill that will work for Alice after some modifying : D
'16 Cosplay

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2009, 07:59:26 pm »
I'll update. ^^

Haven't really started to put together my cosplay yet, just getting a few basic stuff first. Since I'm going as Oz, I wanted to get a much stuff that he has in the Manga/anime. I found this paper that allows you to make your own temporary tattoos so I'm working on getting the seal(as of now in the manga where its at the 2 if its like a clock) to have on me at the convention. I'm also going to be making a scythe that he has toward the later chapters thus far in the manga.

I also have my two friends going with me as Gilbert(older) and Alice. I'm going to be sharing my scythe with Alice and getting a gun made for Gilbert. ^^ We are planning on some really random dances to do at the convention and skits as well. We also are thinking of doing a live action AMV as well. I'll have another thread for this if anyone is interested in doing something with us.

Were all getting really excited and wishing it was convention time again! xD

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2009, 04:42:35 pm »
Ah, well I'm going to cosplay as the Cheshire Cat, though I don't have my cosplay put together yet (I'm planning on doing so over winter break). I'm pretty psyched. : D A friend of mine is also cosplaying from Pandora Hearts as Reo Nightray and my sister will be cosplaying as Alice. I can't wait until the con and seeing everyone in their cosplays! ^^

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2009, 06:55:30 pm »
Update time for me!

I haven't been working on my cosplays as much as I should be, I don't have time in my current schedule to work on anything @. @ Between Winterguard practice, going to the gym and Voice lessons I have two free days of the week, which I usually spend sleeping off major exhaustion. I promise I will work on Gil's (Sailor?) outfit soon! I don't think I'm going to do the Maidora Hearts: Maid Gil at this point. Dx Taking in how clumsy and danger prone I am normally, I don't think I'd fair well with high heels in Downtown Portland, of all places( I almost died this/last year and I was wearing sandle/boot things strapped to my feet! Damn stairs..). I'm still a bit iffy on an Oz cosplay. I will probably be making it, whether I want to or not; knowing my Alice cosplayer. I haven't decided if I'm going to bring it to the con though. D8 When I DO make it, My 'group' is going to go on an adventure downtown to the Pearl District(and maybe other places) to eat amazing food and cause havoc, so It'd be fun if we could plan a meet up just for fun, pre-con, or something. I dunno. I have to procrastinate more until I come up with a solid idea on what to do...

Speaking of procrastination, I need to get started on Sharon's dress, or get her to start it. The trouble is, that there are no amazingly good screen shots or pictures of her many dresses... or I'm just no good at finding ref's.    . ____.;;; I also need to teach myself to put in contacts if the blue color of Gil's outfit makes my eyes not golden-ish. I was wearing a shirt a few shades brighter than his today and my eyes were very close to what they need to be so, I think I'm okay, but still... Anyone have anything they could share with me about contacts and what one should do if they have multi-colored eyes or eyes that change colors; or how they/you learned to put in contacts? (both eye color things apply to me, so anything you know would help, although I don't think it makes too much of a difference.)  I have very very very sensitive eyes, they make even wearing glasses a hard task. ._____________ .

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2009, 12:41:49 pm »
Ahaha, you shouldn't feel like you're procrastinating too much, I am as well. ^^' Though, I'm hoping to go get fabric tomorrow~

About your picture problem... I hope this helps you somewhat.
Also, for contact help, these people give a small tutorial in there... somewhere. I don't think that multi-colored eyes or eyes that change colors will make a difference while wearing contacts, but you never know! However, since your eyes are sensitive, maybe you should go talk to your optometrist (also, it might be a good idea to speak with them anyways to check on the whole contacts and your eye color if you don't get any answers in here that you're pleased about).

I hope that I was able to help you out some! ^^

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2009, 08:09:02 am »
Very much so, thank you! I think I love you, for those sharon pictures, really. @3@ I can start making her poofy dress now, since she's decided for the most part which one she wants now.

I planned to go to the eye doctor, soon anyways, I lost my glasses and am becoming more and more blind by the week, I can't see past my hand before things get blurry. Dx Thank you soooo much!. <3

Offline Liarino

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 06:50:18 pm »
Mm. I know Sugarlat will have her Oz done by Sakuracon, so she might use it again at Kumoricon.

I will have my Xerxes cosplay done as well, so its possible we might be wondering around during the con =w=;;
Convention 2013
Sakuracon
Fanime
Anime Revolution

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2010, 03:32:13 pm »
I'll try to do Echo. >.<
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2010, 03:56:27 pm »
Really yay : DD
'16 Cosplay

Offline lightbeam911

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2010, 06:03:45 pm »
Just thought I'd let everyone know, I am definitely doing FirstOmake!Sharon :)
Now, non prescription glasses....
Two of my friends are planning on doing Cheshire and Alice, also.

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2010, 06:57:36 pm »
I've been on and off with PH trying to figure out how to be Oz and Young Gil both. I figure I'll spend half a day as Oz then switch to Gil at like noon or something. Because my group wants me to be Oz and Gil. Dx Which is major fail.Or change into one of them when I'm bored of my other cosplays. I might also be dropping Canada, so I could probably work them in more or something. Anyone feel like having a Pandora Hearts parade through a store that sells meat..? My Alice is having me save up money so she can have a meat only diet at con. = 3=;;

I'M OFFICALLY 59% blind. 8D

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2010, 08:15:54 pm »
Anyone feel like having a Pandora Hearts parade through a store that sells meat..? My Alice is having me save up money so she can have a meat only diet at con. = 3=;;

I wish there was a KFC near the Hotel so I could go get a bucket of Extra Crispy as Alice XD

btw how many Alices do we have o__O'
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:16:23 pm by kit2kit »
'16 Cosplay

Offline Liarino

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2010, 08:40:06 pm »
Mm. it is confirmed that Myself and Sugarlat will be going to the con as PH characters; We will most likely have our Rufus with is.
I'll be wondering around as Xerxes most likely, with a possibility of Sugar being Oz if she feels like changing.
Convention 2013
Sakuracon
Fanime
Anime Revolution

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2010, 08:41:53 pm »
At least five. .__. You, Mine, two others I think, and that's not counting the ones who don't go on the forums.

Only one Little Gil yaaaay~ 8D I'ma get gold contacts soon, I'll post pictures when I get 'em.

Oh, and I have a lulfull proposition. I can probably make my Alice cosplayer dress up as young Gil(Just an idea) And we'd totally do fanservice things. xD We played the pocky game last year, and now play that with everything, so.. yeah. 8D Just throwing that out there.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:07:40 pm by Aero »

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2010, 05:22:56 pm »
Actually i know someone who said they were going to be Young Gil but I don't really know because I didn't hear it directly from her.

Ive been thinking of putting together a Young Vincent cosplay together one day but I dont know when that would be. : <

Its so hard to keep track of everybody's friends... Could I possible get an updated list from everyone who sees this message so I can update the list on the first post
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 06:55:39 pm by kit2kit »
'16 Cosplay

Offline lightbeam911

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2010, 05:54:21 pm »
Just updated but...
Me: Sharon from first omake, definitely
Friend 1: Cheshire most likely
Friend 2: Alice most likely, definitely a PH character.

If we do get a Vince, it will be difficult. He'll have to be attached to Gilbert all day :( I recommend fake scissors for said Vincent.