Author Topic: I'm Sorry. I can't make it (Again.) to the LANime party.  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
I'm Sorry. I can't make it (Again.) to the LANime party.
« on: May 13, 2005, 06:58:31 pm »
My Earth Science teacher had cancer. And we all knew that. But he would still come into school and try and help us with our work. He had decided not to go into Cemo. beacuse he just wanted to live the life he had. (Or so what we where told.)
Yesterday we had Councilors shut down the Liabary, and we where able to it any time we needed. We made hunders of Get-well cards, and Messages of Hope to his family.

This morning at school, I had seen all the teachers come out of the Liabary, almost all of them where crying. Everyone knew about 10 minutes later beacuse we where all called into the auditorium. I had my mother come pick me up during lunch beacuse I coudln't make it through school.

Leslie and I where very close to Mr. Houston, and neither of us can make it tomarrow. I'm sorry.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 09:30:30 pm »
don't sweat it.  That is too bad about your teacher.  There is always the June and July and August LANime parties too.
The trick is not minding.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 06:02:52 pm »
Heh. Thanks.
I won't promise comming to either of them... beacuse I know that that'll back fire on me. x--x So I'll say I'm planning on going.

Offline khayman

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.teamarc.org
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 12:08:29 am »
They definitely need more cosplayers  :wink:
=SynthesiS= KHaYMaN
~Jeff