Author Topic: July General Meeting?  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« on: June 07, 2005, 08:05:05 pm »
Heh. I'm thinking of attending (HOPEFULLY) The July General Meeting, as it's the one where we got to check out the Doubble Tree. I was just wondering if it's like, everyone can came, and what happens at the meetings? Also, about how many people attend each time?

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 08:08:34 pm »
as far as I know, anyone can come and just general planning for the con happens.  I can't be really that sure though as I only been to one meeting so far.  I thinking of attending another one as I like to speak with the con chair on her cosplay skit idea.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
July General Meeting?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 08:39:31 pm »
Holy crap, I've been so busy with other stuff I barely have my costumes started! I seriously have to get going on this! What the hell have I been spending all my money on!?

And skits, dear goodness what am I gonna do for a skit!? I want somebody else to write a skit this year! I want to just be a cog in the machine and not a writer/director......

So July....the double tree... right. I'll have to bring a wad of cash to get the hotel room I need. Heh heh, I hope the fifth floor will be open....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 08:41:26 pm »
-clnigs to Tom- I HAVENT STARTED ON MINE EITHER!
D: Did you find out if it's 130 a night with the Discount?

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 08:44:46 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"

I thought you finished a couple of them.   but...yeah...ditto....I need to start on my new cosplays I want for kumori con.  if I can decide on who to cosplay that is...I'm open to suggestions though(or peer pressure...<_<)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 08:46:54 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"

I thought you finished a couple of them.   but...yeah...ditto....I need to start on my new cosplays I want for kumori con.  if I can decide on who to cosplay that is...I'm open to suggestions though(or peer pressure...<_<)

Heh. Just Dejiko and like half of My HP Cosplay. x__x DOOO HHAAKKKUUUU. < 333 Um. Something uber-cute, that'll make me wana give you a hug. :D

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 08:48:02 pm »
i might be able to go i just have to ask my parents for a ride to the nearest MAX station and a cell phone...and money and i will be set (note to self - need $30 for pre-reg if able to go)

go to http://www.deviantart.com/view/19201187/ to see what shirt i will be wearing so you can recognize me

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 08:50:00 pm »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
i might be able to go i just have to ask my parents for a ride to the nearest MAX station and a cell phone...and money and i will be set (note to self - need $30 for pre-reg if able to go)

go to http://www.deviantart.com/view/19201187/ to see what shirt i will be wearing so you can recognize me

-points to computer screen in background- KUMORICONFORUMS!
You have a baseball bat. Do you have golden rollerblades? Are /you/ Lil' Slugger? ;o

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 08:54:06 pm »
actually thats my wooden sword that i bought at k-con '04

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 08:55:43 pm »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
actually thats my wooden sword that i bought at k-con '04

Oh. D: That's too bad.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
July General Meeting?
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 08:57:57 pm »
Heh. Just Dejiko and like half of My HP Cosplay. x__x DOOO HHAAKKKUUUU. < 333 Um. Something uber-cute, that'll make me wana give you a hug. :D

yes, I am doing haku again, but I like to have 1 or 2 new cosplays for kumori con though.  only ideas I have currently is senerio(fire emblem GC) and maybe tenchi masaki(tenchi muyo).  haven't found many other ideas though.