Author Topic: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver  (Read 233474 times)

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« on: August 08, 2009, 03:15:59 pm »
Ok got bored one day and heard a rumor that there Nintendo was coming out with another Pokenmon game.
So here is some web sites on it that i found
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pics.shtml Pictures
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/ some other useful info
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 03:18:05 pm by Griff_the_dragoon »

China bound!!!

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Re: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 03:23:36 pm »
I am actually excited about this game, because it's a new version of my favorite version of pokemon.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:29:03 pm »
its not a rumor.
its very much confirmed

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 03:34:30 pm »
Ya but we wont see it till 2010 and alot could happen from now till then

China bound!!!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 04:12:24 pm »
another one XD
Well this one looks good too I guess

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 04:15:17 pm »
PSH, I JUST BOUGHT PLATINUM, AND THERES ALREADY NEW ONES COMING OUT. x3
Ahh, I want Silver. :3

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 04:19:44 pm »
it's going to be good because it's going to be almost like gold, silver, and crystal, except with better graphics and you can choose to have a pokemon fallow you like in yellow. So that means two continents instead of one plus a lvl 50+ area just for fun, maybe a higher lvl this time, I'm not sure.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 04:30:42 pm »
Oh, I want this! Gold version was my very first Pokemon game, and you could say it was my very first video game. <3
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 04:47:35 pm »
I lmow what you mean shay i just bought platinum to but we have a year before it comes out so we should be good

China bound!!!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 05:56:01 pm »
I have to say that Silver was my favorite game. I loved how there was a whole other island to go to after you beat all the gyms :3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 07:16:41 pm »
Ya i just wanted nintendo to remake one of the best pokemon games they had ever made

China bound!!!

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 09:57:16 pm »
Flash Fact: The games will come with a Pedometer like thing called the Pokewalker (Think the pikachu toys from the 90s) that you can transfer one of your pokemon to and it will gain XP for every step you take, and will pick up items.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 11:05:27 pm »
hmm, I like NetBattle at this point, the grinding to lv100 and all the EV training in the real games is so annoying unless you just hex edit your characters to the (legal) stats you want. TBH regular Pokemon games seem superfluous unless you actually enjoy grinding / the story... though I do miss some of the music in the games (lucky channel immediately comes to mind)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:08:42 pm by ha~ma »

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 11:09:36 pm »
I've just about given up EV training, not enough time in the day to EV train a whole team.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 11:10:34 pm »
I've just about given up EV training, not enough time in the day to EV train a whole team.
Yeah, and considering how many new releases come out so often, regrinding is idiotic. tbh I haven't had a legit Pokemon save since back in 2k/2k1 when I bought Silver overseas.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:14:11 pm by ha~ma »

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 11:31:36 pm »
Yeah, and considering how many new releases come out so often, regrinding is idiotic. tbh I haven't had a legit Pokemon save since back in 2k/2k1 when I bought Silver overseas.
I don't hack often, but I do have friends Pokesav teams up for me If I go to a tourney.

oslapedo

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 12:22:34 am »
I want Poke'mon yellow for the DS, I love that game to death but my GB color doesn't work anymore.

I'll probably get one of these though~

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 10:20:31 pm »
I want Poke'mon yellow for the DS, I love that game to death but my GB color doesn't work anymore.

I'll probably get one of these though~

That would be freaking epic if nintendo did that
I would have that game in a heartbeat

China bound!!!

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 01:11:22 am »
I want them to create the ultimate pokemon game, one that allows you to go to every contenent, starting from the newest one, and working your way back.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 11:24:56 am »
I want them to create the ultimate pokemon game, one that allows you to go to every contenent, starting from the newest one, and working your way back.
we all wish for that.
but it wouldn't be ultimate anymore when they come out with another region.
EDIT: or it could be DLC
that would be ultimate
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:25:28 am by xcthulhux »

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 04:55:47 pm »
we all wish for that.
that would be ultimate
I'd play it. :O
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 09:09:32 pm »
we all wish for that.
that would be ultimate
I'd play it. :O
Ditto lol pokemon pun

China bound!!!

oslapedo

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 09:13:15 pm »
I want me soam Gold. Totodile, here I come.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 10:30:57 pm »
Sweet! I'll be looking forward to this.
Team Koga

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09:58 pm »
but any who, I am so excited about this game, I loved gold, and to this day, was the most played pokemon game, not only because it was the only one to have 2 contenents, but also because there was the ability to clone you're pokemon as well, which was great. But ya, I love Cyndaquill, and prefer that starter out of every other starter.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 12:01:37 am »
My biggest memory from Silver was I couldn't get Ussoki to move for like 5 hours and I was overlooking something really stupid. I was so angry at myself...

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 05:44:26 pm »
hmm, I like NetBattle at this point, the grinding to lv100 and all the EV training in the real games is so annoying unless you just hex edit your characters to the (legal) stats you want. TBH regular Pokemon games seem superfluous unless you actually enjoy grinding / the story... though I do miss some of the music in the games (lucky channel immediately comes to mind)

totally pokesav.
nobody really cares about it.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 09:46:43 pm »
ya i might do that with my shiney eevee i resived in a trade (can you guess what it will be??? XP)
but ya i had crystal which was ok dont get me wrong it was my first pokemon game and i loved my politoad, bellossum and scizor.

China bound!!!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 10:27:15 pm »
ya i might do that with my shiney eevee i resived in a trade (can you guess what it will be??? XP)
but ya i had crystal which was ok dont get me wrong it was my first pokemon game and i loved my politoad, bellossum and scizor.
bellossom ftl.
the other 2 are win.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 02:47:24 am »

totally pokesav.
So you're bumping a topic to respond to a one month old post in order to comment on something nobody (presumably yourself included) cares about? And seeing as how MOTP posted 2 responses to the post I think someone cared enough to share their opinion. I'm here to discuss, not talk into thin air. I don't make posts that are unlikely to elicit responses.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:57:23 am by ha~ma »

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 10:38:22 am »

totally pokesav.
So you're bumping a topic to respond to a one month old post in order to comment on something nobody (presumably yourself included) cares about? And seeing as how MOTP posted 2 responses to the post I think someone cared enough to share their opinion. I'm here to discuss, not talk into thin air. I don't make posts that are unlikely to elicit responses.
just trying to help you with your problem dude.
you take things way to srsly dawg.
chillax.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:34 pm »

totally pokesav.
chillax.
Did I say I needed help? It should be evident by my other posts that I hack and don't need help doing so. It's funny because you go on the offensive towards me then ask me to "chill" or something along those lines when you're wrong.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 02:23:02 pm »

totally pokesav.
chillax.
Did I say I needed help? It should be evident by my other posts that I hack and don't need help doing so. It's funny because you go on the offensive towards me then ask me to "chill" or something along those lines when you're wrong.
quit trolling dude.

nobody here wants to see that.
i wasn't going on the offensive, i was just telling you to pokesav if you don't have the time.
i didn't know that you already use it.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 04:21:42 pm »
So, other than myself and (presumably) ha~ma, did these games instantly remind anyone else of the old "Pokkemon" meme from Monster Hunter?

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 01:22:09 am »
So, other than myself and (presumably) ha~ma, did these games instantly remind anyone else of the old "Pokkemon" meme from Monster Hunter?
yes lol. and you have 2007 posts, better screen when you reach 2k9!

totally pokesav.
chillax.
quit trolling dude.

nobody here wants to see that.
i wasn't going on the offensive, i was just telling you to pokesav if you don't have the time.
i didn't know that you already use it.
How am I trolling? If anything a quote to a one month old post (which bumps a 5 day old topic, just to argue about something obvious) constitutes trolling more than anything I've done on these boards.

I can cite other instances where you've gone on the offensive towards me and backed up in this fashion. I was making a general statement, not just naming this specific instance. If you need more clarification I'd be glad to give it.

It's you who's actually trolling, assuming I don't already Pokesave. I said I have done so many a time and supported it many a time in the Pokesave "debate" thread.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009, 12:57:57 am »
to celebrate the return of Gold and Silver, I believe this comic is appropriate:

http://www.vgcats.com/super/

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009, 09:04:57 am »
to celebrate the return of Gold and Silver, I believe this comic is appropriate:

vgcats is never appropriate

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 11:59:00 pm »

but that's not vgcats, that's super effective... and common, your telling me you did enjoy walking through the grass for hours on end trying to lvl your pokemon up? That was a pain to me.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 08:09:43 am »

but that's not vgcats, that's super effective... and common, your telling me you did enjoy walking through the grass for hours on end trying to lvl your pokemon up? That was a pain to me.
i think its fun >.>

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 07:35:09 pm »
Real men ride road bikes through tall grass! (I've done this IRL; it's HARD)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 12:23:23 am »
Real men use pokesav! (I've done this IRL; it's EASY)
Fix'd

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 01:54:13 am »
bellossom ftl.
the other 2 are win.
dude really
I love Bellossom they are cute with a deadly side to them

China bound!!!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 10:42:37 pm »
bellossom ftl.
the other 2 are win.
dude really
I love Bellossom they are cute with a deadly side to them

not deadly.
more like, if anything in OU switches in on them, they are screwed.
they can survive a few hits in the NU metagame, but the raging amount of fire, ice, and bug types in NU can really hurt the chances of it being used even in that tier.

shaymin really outdoes bellossom in almost every way.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2009, 01:39:13 am »
but it looks so god dam cute!!! lol

China bound!!!

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2009, 11:49:44 am »
So.. I'm glad we will finally have a way to get Soul Dews and Sacred Ashes other than Battle Revolution for Wii. >.>

Also glad we have non-Gamecube ways of getting Ho-oh and Lugia too. >.>

Now if only they'd release a damn Celebi event in the US.
Who wants a hug from the Hitman/Generic Turk/Vergil?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2009, 12:40:05 pm »
lol amen

China bound!!!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 01:24:52 pm »
So.. I'm glad we will finally have a way to get Soul Dews and Sacred Ashes other than Battle Revolution for Wii. >.>

Also glad we have non-Gamecube ways of getting Ho-oh and Lugia too. >.>

Now if only they'd release a damn Celebi event in the US.

i have a 10ANNIV celebi that i could clone for you, if you are looking for one. i would have to figure out which game i have it on though.

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:51 pm »
I have mine reserved so I can pick it up from GameStop tomorrow.   :D

(The main reason why I'm getting this is because I lost my copy of Daimond.)
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2010, 10:26:31 pm »
I got silver soul today, I traded a bunch of high level pokemon from diamond over a little bit ago.

I love the touch screen usage, soo much easier. NO MORE B BUTTON!! [/dies happy]
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2010, 11:41:56 pm »
I got to start fresh today, and make my way up from the start of yet another Pokemon game. Although, I would have liked to transfer some of my Pokemon over from my lost copy of Diamon, which I put +200 hours into. But I've already spent over half the day playing. ^_^;;
Btw, was anyone else tempted in naming your rival "Douche"? I ended up naming him Rex, but oh, was I tempted to name him Douche.

(Still pissed that the Pokemon team is too lazy to create seperate sprites for both the left and right sides of the main character)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:53:24 pm by Teasel »
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."