Author Topic: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver  (Read 234422 times)

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« on: August 08, 2009, 03:15:59 pm »
Ok got bored one day and heard a rumor that there Nintendo was coming out with another Pokenmon game.
So here is some web sites on it that i found
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pics.shtml Pictures
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/ some other useful info
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 03:18:05 pm by Griff_the_dragoon »

China bound!!!

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Re: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 03:23:36 pm »
I am actually excited about this game, because it's a new version of my favorite version of pokemon.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:29:03 pm »
its not a rumor.
its very much confirmed

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 03:34:30 pm »
Ya but we wont see it till 2010 and alot could happen from now till then

China bound!!!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 04:12:24 pm »
another one XD
Well this one looks good too I guess

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 04:15:17 pm »
PSH, I JUST BOUGHT PLATINUM, AND THERES ALREADY NEW ONES COMING OUT. x3
Ahh, I want Silver. :3

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 04:19:44 pm »
it's going to be good because it's going to be almost like gold, silver, and crystal, except with better graphics and you can choose to have a pokemon fallow you like in yellow. So that means two continents instead of one plus a lvl 50+ area just for fun, maybe a higher lvl this time, I'm not sure.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 04:30:42 pm »
Oh, I want this! Gold version was my very first Pokemon game, and you could say it was my very first video game. <3
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 04:47:35 pm »
I lmow what you mean shay i just bought platinum to but we have a year before it comes out so we should be good

China bound!!!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 05:56:01 pm »
I have to say that Silver was my favorite game. I loved how there was a whole other island to go to after you beat all the gyms :3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 07:16:41 pm »
Ya i just wanted nintendo to remake one of the best pokemon games they had ever made

China bound!!!

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 09:57:16 pm »
Flash Fact: The games will come with a Pedometer like thing called the Pokewalker (Think the pikachu toys from the 90s) that you can transfer one of your pokemon to and it will gain XP for every step you take, and will pick up items.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 11:05:27 pm »
hmm, I like NetBattle at this point, the grinding to lv100 and all the EV training in the real games is so annoying unless you just hex edit your characters to the (legal) stats you want. TBH regular Pokemon games seem superfluous unless you actually enjoy grinding / the story... though I do miss some of the music in the games (lucky channel immediately comes to mind)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:08:42 pm by ha~ma »

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 11:09:36 pm »
I've just about given up EV training, not enough time in the day to EV train a whole team.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 11:10:34 pm »
I've just about given up EV training, not enough time in the day to EV train a whole team.
Yeah, and considering how many new releases come out so often, regrinding is idiotic. tbh I haven't had a legit Pokemon save since back in 2k/2k1 when I bought Silver overseas.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:14:11 pm by ha~ma »

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 11:31:36 pm »
Yeah, and considering how many new releases come out so often, regrinding is idiotic. tbh I haven't had a legit Pokemon save since back in 2k/2k1 when I bought Silver overseas.
I don't hack often, but I do have friends Pokesav teams up for me If I go to a tourney.

oslapedo

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 12:22:34 am »
I want Poke'mon yellow for the DS, I love that game to death but my GB color doesn't work anymore.

I'll probably get one of these though~

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 10:20:31 pm »
I want Poke'mon yellow for the DS, I love that game to death but my GB color doesn't work anymore.

I'll probably get one of these though~

That would be freaking epic if nintendo did that
I would have that game in a heartbeat

China bound!!!

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 01:11:22 am »
I want them to create the ultimate pokemon game, one that allows you to go to every contenent, starting from the newest one, and working your way back.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 11:24:56 am »
I want them to create the ultimate pokemon game, one that allows you to go to every contenent, starting from the newest one, and working your way back.
we all wish for that.
but it wouldn't be ultimate anymore when they come out with another region.
EDIT: or it could be DLC
that would be ultimate
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:25:28 am by xcthulhux »

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 04:55:47 pm »
we all wish for that.
that would be ultimate
I'd play it. :O
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 09:09:32 pm »
we all wish for that.
that would be ultimate
I'd play it. :O
Ditto lol pokemon pun

China bound!!!

oslapedo

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 09:13:15 pm »
I want me soam Gold. Totodile, here I come.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 10:30:57 pm »
Sweet! I'll be looking forward to this.
Team Koga

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09:58 pm »
but any who, I am so excited about this game, I loved gold, and to this day, was the most played pokemon game, not only because it was the only one to have 2 contenents, but also because there was the ability to clone you're pokemon as well, which was great. But ya, I love Cyndaquill, and prefer that starter out of every other starter.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 12:01:37 am »
My biggest memory from Silver was I couldn't get Ussoki to move for like 5 hours and I was overlooking something really stupid. I was so angry at myself...

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 05:44:26 pm »
hmm, I like NetBattle at this point, the grinding to lv100 and all the EV training in the real games is so annoying unless you just hex edit your characters to the (legal) stats you want. TBH regular Pokemon games seem superfluous unless you actually enjoy grinding / the story... though I do miss some of the music in the games (lucky channel immediately comes to mind)

totally pokesav.
nobody really cares about it.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 09:46:43 pm »
ya i might do that with my shiney eevee i resived in a trade (can you guess what it will be??? XP)
but ya i had crystal which was ok dont get me wrong it was my first pokemon game and i loved my politoad, bellossum and scizor.

China bound!!!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 10:27:15 pm »
ya i might do that with my shiney eevee i resived in a trade (can you guess what it will be??? XP)
but ya i had crystal which was ok dont get me wrong it was my first pokemon game and i loved my politoad, bellossum and scizor.
bellossom ftl.
the other 2 are win.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 02:47:24 am »

totally pokesav.
So you're bumping a topic to respond to a one month old post in order to comment on something nobody (presumably yourself included) cares about? And seeing as how MOTP posted 2 responses to the post I think someone cared enough to share their opinion. I'm here to discuss, not talk into thin air. I don't make posts that are unlikely to elicit responses.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:57:23 am by ha~ma »

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 10:38:22 am »

totally pokesav.
So you're bumping a topic to respond to a one month old post in order to comment on something nobody (presumably yourself included) cares about? And seeing as how MOTP posted 2 responses to the post I think someone cared enough to share their opinion. I'm here to discuss, not talk into thin air. I don't make posts that are unlikely to elicit responses.
just trying to help you with your problem dude.
you take things way to srsly dawg.
chillax.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:34 pm »

totally pokesav.
chillax.
Did I say I needed help? It should be evident by my other posts that I hack and don't need help doing so. It's funny because you go on the offensive towards me then ask me to "chill" or something along those lines when you're wrong.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 02:23:02 pm »

totally pokesav.
chillax.
Did I say I needed help? It should be evident by my other posts that I hack and don't need help doing so. It's funny because you go on the offensive towards me then ask me to "chill" or something along those lines when you're wrong.
quit trolling dude.

nobody here wants to see that.
i wasn't going on the offensive, i was just telling you to pokesav if you don't have the time.
i didn't know that you already use it.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 04:21:42 pm »
So, other than myself and (presumably) ha~ma, did these games instantly remind anyone else of the old "Pokkemon" meme from Monster Hunter?

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 01:22:09 am »
So, other than myself and (presumably) ha~ma, did these games instantly remind anyone else of the old "Pokkemon" meme from Monster Hunter?
yes lol. and you have 2007 posts, better screen when you reach 2k9!

totally pokesav.
chillax.
quit trolling dude.

nobody here wants to see that.
i wasn't going on the offensive, i was just telling you to pokesav if you don't have the time.
i didn't know that you already use it.
How am I trolling? If anything a quote to a one month old post (which bumps a 5 day old topic, just to argue about something obvious) constitutes trolling more than anything I've done on these boards.

I can cite other instances where you've gone on the offensive towards me and backed up in this fashion. I was making a general statement, not just naming this specific instance. If you need more clarification I'd be glad to give it.

It's you who's actually trolling, assuming I don't already Pokesave. I said I have done so many a time and supported it many a time in the Pokesave "debate" thread.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009, 12:57:57 am »
to celebrate the return of Gold and Silver, I believe this comic is appropriate:

http://www.vgcats.com/super/

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009, 09:04:57 am »
to celebrate the return of Gold and Silver, I believe this comic is appropriate:

vgcats is never appropriate

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 11:59:00 pm »

but that's not vgcats, that's super effective... and common, your telling me you did enjoy walking through the grass for hours on end trying to lvl your pokemon up? That was a pain to me.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 08:09:43 am »

but that's not vgcats, that's super effective... and common, your telling me you did enjoy walking through the grass for hours on end trying to lvl your pokemon up? That was a pain to me.
i think its fun >.>

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 07:35:09 pm »
Real men ride road bikes through tall grass! (I've done this IRL; it's HARD)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 12:23:23 am »
Real men use pokesav! (I've done this IRL; it's EASY)
Fix'd

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 01:54:13 am »
bellossom ftl.
the other 2 are win.
dude really
I love Bellossom they are cute with a deadly side to them

China bound!!!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 10:42:37 pm »
bellossom ftl.
the other 2 are win.
dude really
I love Bellossom they are cute with a deadly side to them

not deadly.
more like, if anything in OU switches in on them, they are screwed.
they can survive a few hits in the NU metagame, but the raging amount of fire, ice, and bug types in NU can really hurt the chances of it being used even in that tier.

shaymin really outdoes bellossom in almost every way.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2009, 01:39:13 am »
but it looks so god dam cute!!! lol

China bound!!!

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2009, 11:49:44 am »
So.. I'm glad we will finally have a way to get Soul Dews and Sacred Ashes other than Battle Revolution for Wii. >.>

Also glad we have non-Gamecube ways of getting Ho-oh and Lugia too. >.>

Now if only they'd release a damn Celebi event in the US.
Who wants a hug from the Hitman/Generic Turk/Vergil?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2009, 12:40:05 pm »
lol amen

China bound!!!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 01:24:52 pm »
So.. I'm glad we will finally have a way to get Soul Dews and Sacred Ashes other than Battle Revolution for Wii. >.>

Also glad we have non-Gamecube ways of getting Ho-oh and Lugia too. >.>

Now if only they'd release a damn Celebi event in the US.

i have a 10ANNIV celebi that i could clone for you, if you are looking for one. i would have to figure out which game i have it on though.

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:51 pm »
I have mine reserved so I can pick it up from GameStop tomorrow.   :D

(The main reason why I'm getting this is because I lost my copy of Daimond.)
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2010, 10:26:31 pm »
I got silver soul today, I traded a bunch of high level pokemon from diamond over a little bit ago.

I love the touch screen usage, soo much easier. NO MORE B BUTTON!! [/dies happy]
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2010, 11:41:56 pm »
I got to start fresh today, and make my way up from the start of yet another Pokemon game. Although, I would have liked to transfer some of my Pokemon over from my lost copy of Diamon, which I put +200 hours into. But I've already spent over half the day playing. ^_^;;
Btw, was anyone else tempted in naming your rival "Douche"? I ended up naming him Rex, but oh, was I tempted to name him Douche.

(Still pissed that the Pokemon team is too lazy to create seperate sprites for both the left and right sides of the main character)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:53:24 pm by Teasel »
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 10:10:01 pm »
I was miffed that they were lazy on the sprites too, BUT it would have been more expensive to do that. Maybe enough of us need to complain to Pokemon co. about it.

I'm glad they kept the red gyarados. Also happy that the surf from Olivine to Cinawood is way shorter than in the original games.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:28:09 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2010, 10:17:31 pm »
why are you so mad about the sprites???
I dont care at all about them as long as the game is good i am happy

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2010, 10:21:02 pm »
why are you so mad about the sprites???
I dont care at all about them as long as the game is good i am happy

I am too, but it was annoying for about 10 minutes, then I forgot about the mistake. Mistake's always been there, as far as I can remember.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2010, 10:25:43 pm »
still dont see how you would even notice

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2010, 10:27:34 pm »
my sister pointed it out to me. otherwise I wouldn't have xD.

either way, still love the game.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2010, 10:36:54 pm »
well good and your sister is to up tight about stuff like that

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2010, 10:42:05 pm »
she's 10 and [no offense to christians, since girlfriend is one] a bible thumper in the making.

I love the fact that they practically HAND you a shiney on a silver platter. Though I do need to stop favouring my Celebi, and slow down. I just took out whitney 1-hit KO's. though the one thing about this I don't like, is how quickly the game goes.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2010, 10:44:54 pm »
how did you get celibi???

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2010, 10:48:58 pm »
trade from soraandfriend for my togekiss to my Diamond, and then traded from my diamond over to silver soul.

I'm going to put Celebi on my pokewalker so it's not as favoured over poor quilava
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2010, 11:37:59 pm »
i just need an eevee scyther and a poliwag and i will have my favorite team

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2010, 11:42:03 pm »
haa, I need to finish transfering my diamond pokemon over to silver soul, but I need more pokemon to do that with.

My original team was Empoleon, Dragonair, Togekiss, Dialga, Cyndaquil. and an egg. I don't remember what's in the egg, but it's taking forever to hatch.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2010, 10:39:10 am »
still dont see how you would even notice

If you're paying as a boy, you don't really notice. But if you're playing as a girl, you REALLY notice. Because as a girl, the handbag is ALWAYS facing the screen when you walk left or right.

I actually wanted to play as a girl in Diamond (because the boy was a little lame), but I couldn't because that damn handbag kept irritating the hell out of me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:41:41 am by Teasel »

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2010, 08:41:10 pm »
ordered the silver one over the weekend, and it won't get here for a few more days >.< I saw a bunch of people in the halls at my school playing it yesterday and today...I feel so left out
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2010, 09:44:33 pm »
Oh Haley, that's what you get for buying at Gamestop ;D
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2010, 10:33:50 pm »
I didn't preorder mine, I got mine the day it came out FROM gamestop.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2010, 12:28:01 am »
I didn't preorder mine, I got mine the day it came out FROM gamestop.
I preordered mine AND got it the day it came from GameStop. :P

Btw, does anyone want to trade friend codes? I have a Haunter that I want to evolve into a Gengar, and I need someone to trade with first. (I've also been catching various Pokemon in the Safari Zone, so if you have something in mind, don't hesitate to ask.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:38:05 am by Teasel »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2010, 01:23:56 am »
yeah here is mine
3180 8288 2752

China bound!!!

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2010, 01:40:43 am »
1935 2883 2326

Does anyone have an Elekid?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 02:20:53 am by Teasel »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2010, 02:28:24 am »
no sorry i dont

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2010, 11:19:32 am »
I have to wait till I can put up my fc. no wifi at my place
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2010, 07:25:26 pm »
Almost ready to fight the elite 4. :D

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2010, 07:50:09 pm »
I'm currently on the hunt for Lugia before I fight the elite 4.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2010, 12:44:11 am »
I caught Lugia earlier today. Right now I'm focusing on grinding for the most part, getting my pokemon pumped up. Because I attempted the Elite Four, and promptly got my ass handed to me.

Still waiting to trade with people so I can get a Gengar.  :-\

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2010, 12:49:07 am »
I can do that for you teasel if you want right now

China bound!!!

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2010, 01:20:18 am »
Yay, finally got my Gengar.  :D

Btw, does anyone know where you go to change a pokemon's name? Because I just got a Growlithe named "BARF!!!."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2010, 01:23:32 am »
it is that purple tent in goldenrod next to the gym
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:24:02 am by Griff_the_dragoon »

China bound!!!

• Catgirl
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2010, 06:44:48 am »
Yay, finally got my Gengar.  :D

Btw, does anyone know where you go to change a pokemon's name? Because I just got a Growlithe named "BARF!!!."
If you got it in a trade you can not change the name.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2010, 09:23:40 am »
Yeah caught Lugia and it surprisingly only took like three or four ultra balls :3 Saving the master ball for mewtwo :D

Anyway, as I said in face book there is this thing that marowak can hold and it double his attack. He also has an ability that prevents recoil damage. So far that is all right but in context that his last move is called Double Edge where the attack power is 120 and accuracy 100 but it causes recoil....well NOT ANYMORE! On top of that the attack power goes up to 240. And I taught him earthquake....so right now he is broken :3

Before I go to the elite 4 everyone needs to be at least level 50. My team is:
Marowak - lv 41
Typhlosion - 44
Lugia - 46
Luxray - 44
Lucario - 53
Gyarados - 37

Oh yeah I top of that once I brought Marowak back from the walker a Hoothoot wanted to join me XD So I got another pokemon for no reason XDDDD
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 09:27:35 am by nikkiolie »

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2010, 11:18:02 am »
Lucky you; I should have tried the heavy ball or the dusk ball before using the master ball on Lugia.  :-\

I still need to do some serious grinding before I take on the Elite Four. I don't have any of my pokemon from Diamond (or the ones I got from a friend's copy of Emerald) to help me out; which kind of sucks since I had a pretty kickass team of pokemon.

If you got it in a trade you can not change the name.
Really? There isn't a guy you can go to to change the name of your pokemon? (I thought there was someone like that in Diamond.)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2010, 12:55:55 pm »
why would you need a master ball for mewtwo??? you can catch him with an ultra ball. it is not that hard well if you have an umbreon it wont be

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2010, 02:05:29 pm »
if it's a trade pokemon you can't change it's name, if you caught it and named it I think the name rater is in either Olivine, Cinawood, or Mahogany. Then again I hav a bad memory.

Took down the elite 4 in 5 minutes, :3 yay for level 100 empoleon. Diamond import lol.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2010, 03:16:15 pm »
why would you need a master ball for mewtwo??? you can catch him with an ultra ball. it is not that hard well if you have an umbreon it wont be
I don't need to use it on him....but he is my favorite legendary, I don't really care about the other...plus the master ball looks the coolest and I want to use it on my favorite :3

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2010, 11:14:33 pm »
Anyone know where I can get a heart-shaped scale? I need to reteach my Gengar "Hypnosis."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2010, 11:23:08 pm »
Teasel: in Vermillion City I found a heart scale on one of the ships in the water, found it with the dowsing machine.

My elite 4 team was:
Lugia 45
Giratina 76
Dialga 80
デンリュウ 32
Empoleon 100
Dragonair 60

I used Empoleon mostly and took down the Elite 4 in about 5 minutes.

I loved the dance/music the KimonoGirls do when summoning Lugia. *w* I want it as an mp3 or something.

Edit: had to look at my hall of fame, was not Glaceon, twas Dragonair
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:44:04 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2010, 11:25:25 pm »
Wait... how the hell am I suppose to get to Vermillion?!
And how do I get a dowsing machine???
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:27:27 pm by Teasel »

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2010, 11:38:26 pm »
dowsing machine is the item finder, it's given to you automaticly.

If I had wifi I could do a trade and send you one of mine.

OR if you have either diamond, platinum, or pearl equip a heart scale to a pokemon and trade it that way.

You get to vermillion by defeating the elite 4 and getting the S.S. Aqua pass :3

Ahhh Lt. Surge was a pain to beat, then again I was falling asleep when I took him down.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2010, 11:45:06 pm »
dowsing machine is the item finder, it's given to you automaticly.
...I never got it. ._.
And if you read my previous posts, you would know that I lost my copy of Pokemon Diamond. -_-

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2010, 12:06:13 am »
ah, I think I skipped over that post. humm, did you do everything, like hatching Togepie, rescuing all the kimono girls, visiting the burned tower to set Raikou, Entei, and Suicune on the loose? Ah, catching the Shiney Gyarados at lake Rage too? and talked to all the NPCs? Prof. Elm and the other guy, seeing Bill, and a few other things, one of them gives it to you.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2010, 08:32:14 am »
Teasel: in Vermillion City I found a heart scale on one of the ships in the water, found it with the dowsing machine.

My elite 4 team was:
Lugia 45
Giratina 76
Dialga 80
デンリュウ 32
Empoleon 100
Dragonair 60

I loved the dance/music the KimonoGirls do when summoning Lugia. *w* I want it as an mp3 or something.

Well that is the easy way to be the elite 4. Just trade over strong pokemon for a different game but I am leveling all my poekmon up and going to try to trade as little as possible. So far the only traded pokemon I am using is a level 54 Lucario. All my other pokemon are between 45 and 50 so he fits in just right. I'll probably be ready to take them on tonight. I'm waiting to get everyone at level 50. So far I got three to go. 

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2010, 12:39:25 pm »

My elite 4 team was:
Lugia 45
Giratina 76
Dialga 80
デンリュウ 32
Empoleon 100
Dragonair 60

Well that is the easy way to be the elite 4. Just trade over strong pokemon for a different game but I am leveling all my poekmon up and going to try to trade as little as possible. So far the only traded pokemon I am using is a level 54 Lucario. All my other pokemon are between 45 and 50 so he fits in just right. I'll probably be ready to take them on tonight. I'm waiting to get everyone at level 50. So far I got three to go.  
It was one way, though when I do the league again I won't have empoleon, since he's in the pc indeffinantly. I'm trying to not use him so offten, since he and Celebi [now 80?] were both products of me favouring one pokemon again. The only time I trade between the two games is so I can complete the pokedex on both.

Stuck at snorelax, I had the same problem with the original Silver, D: trying not to use the internet so much for help.

Haha Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and now Latios are on the loose, choices choices choices. I hate chasing after pokemon. Can't wait to get to Pewter city, I want my Ho-Oh.

EDIT: I figured out how to wake up Snorlax, I figure I post it here so it won't be so much of a pain to wake him up. He's level 50 by the way:
Snorlax is blocking the entrance to Diglet cave. To wake it up, turn on your PokeGear radio, and manually move the dot on the screen to the upper-middle. When you do that it will change to the PokeFlute station. Exit out like that and then talk to the Snorlax. It will wake up and fight you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:47:35 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2010, 12:49:34 pm »
it is that purple tent in goldenrod next to the gym
Purple tents are name raters.

D: double post
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2010, 10:28:19 pm »
I beat the elite 4 earlier this evening.

Dragonite ftw.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2010, 12:21:42 am »
Haha bought Gold today, thanks to Ari, and have yet to start it. I was loling pretty hard when the guy tried to sell us a strategy guide for a discount, because how many times have we beat the old one? Hoe hoe hoe~

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2010, 07:44:44 pm »
I like mine, I got soul silver Wednesday, and I LOVE IT.
I always have a little Onix followin' me around :D
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2010, 10:08:19 pm »
I like mine, I got soul silver Wednesday, and I LOVE IT.
I always have a little Onix followin' me around :D
I got mine Sunday, the day it came out, I beat the whole thing, all 16 badges, Elite 4 and Red. :3 now I can puddle around with my Spiky-Eared Pichu and mess with the Safari Zone.

Man that Battle with Red was intense. And I still can't catch Ho-Oh, Latios, or the Legendary Dogs/Birds

EDIT: Om my Jenova, I just discovered the joys of flags and statues of yourself in the Safari Zone *w* I have statues and flags of me all over my safari zone
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:19:43 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2010, 01:10:39 pm »
Shut up ;o;
I'll beat mine when I'm good and ready!
It is going to be...

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2010, 09:23:03 pm »
Shut up ;o;
I'll beat mine when I'm good and ready!
Ditto I am only at the 8th gym

China bound!!!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2010, 09:33:40 pm »
I just beat the 4th xD
It is going to be...

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2010, 06:17:41 am »
what is your team sgt??/

China bound!!!

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2010, 08:10:35 am »
Yay! I'm gonna get it today at somepoint!!! 8D finally...

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2010, 10:02:46 am »
what is your team sgt??/

So far, it's... awe crap, I'll charge my DS then I'll post it xD
It is going to be...

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2010, 10:05:24 am »
Is Dragonite, Feraligatr, Steelix, Nidoking, Ninetails, Togekiss a terrible team? =3=

• Catgirl
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2010, 10:45:40 am »
Is Dragonite, Feraligatr, Steelix, Nidoking, Ninetails, Togekiss a terrible team? =3=
For just playing the game, no. For playing the game competitively, most likely.

My team as it stands right now is
Ampharos
Meganium
Snorlax
Wailord
Noctowl
Walrein

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2010, 04:51:42 pm »
I got typhlosion, eevee, poliwhirl, amphardos, wheepinbell, and pigeotto

China bound!!!

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2010, 05:34:49 pm »
I just got this last Wednesday, SoulSilver I mean, and I just loving it~
Especially my pokewalker!
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2010, 12:03:12 pm »
Sarge: for the record I beat the game so I could have use of the HMs before I tackled the pokedex yay for incompleteness! legendary wise I still need Kyogre from HG to get Rayquaza, and legendaries from 3rd gen to 4th gen, with exception of a few. >> plus every OTHER pokemon. I cheated, I brought over a bunch of high levels from diamond and used max repels cause I was laaazyyy.

edit: I traded a Giratina for a japanese giratina over WiFi and it had Pokerus, I was happy, now most of my legendaries have had it. =w=
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 12:05:18 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2010, 07:18:36 pm »
Apparently they are going to release the name of the new new game. Also, the new region is called Zora.
Or something like that... something with a Z

First k-con and I cannot wait!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2010, 10:17:50 pm »
Zoura, and one other are the two new pokemon to be realeased with the new pokemon movie, us release is tba, Japan's release date is sometime this summer. The info is on Serebii.net
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:01 pm »
Woo! Nintendo is really krankin this stuff out... they must be afraid that HGSS won't sell well, cuz they plan to release the new region in 2011. That's way shorter than the release dates of GS/C and RS/E and even RS/E and DP/P weird!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2010, 10:52:47 pm »
HG/SS are just remakes of Gold/Silver/Crystal, it's something to tide the fans over, Square Enix does the same thing.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2010, 01:13:22 am »
BUT IT'S POKEMON, therefore it's auto-better xP
<3
It is going to be...

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2010, 10:20:48 am »
xD yes, like Auto-Fix?

Pokermanz is better
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2010, 12:54:29 pm »
But... but... we haz new pokemon to tame and stuff.... it's mooch batter....

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2010, 05:16:30 pm »
xD I still love all pokermanz
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2010, 12:24:19 am »

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2010, 08:56:48 am »
Yay I was wondering what they were doing next :3
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2010, 10:55:48 am »
Much excitement. *

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2010, 12:02:51 am »
Please tell me I won't have to buy a new Pokewalker with these new games. >_<

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2010, 12:25:30 am »
when you buy the game it comes with it

China bound!!!

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2010, 12:38:16 am »
But I don't want to pay $5 extra to get another one.  :(

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2010, 12:24:53 pm »
Teasel, the pokewalker is included with the game just like SS/HG
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2010, 04:57:46 pm »
I should buy five games so I can have 6 pokewalkers on my belt and challenge people!

(Already has one pokewalker. and CAN in fact do math, also knows that 5 dne 6 1+5=6  ;D)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2010, 06:22:37 pm »
I want more pokewalkers too.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2010, 03:47:54 pm »
I have two but that is only cause my cousin was bored and wanted to play pokemon to.

China bound!!!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2010, 04:43:15 pm »
I see, I might have another one if I decide to get Heart Gold
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Javie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2010, 09:51:35 pm »
it's going to be good because it's going to be almost like gold, silver, and crystal, except with better graphics and you can choose to have a pokemon fallow you like in yellow. So that means two continents instead of one plus a lvl 50+ area just for fun, maybe a higher lvl this time, I'm not sure.

Its a remake from the GS versions.But with National Pokedex,tons of others things to do and like you mentioned the pokemon follows you and graphics. Its fun so far,but I bought HeartGold instead of SoulSilver..when I was younger I had silver and gold they are gone now :(
Plans for 2015

-*Maybe* Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
-Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
-Ruby Rose (RWBY)
-Sister Paula (Trinity Blood)
-Akame (Akame ga Kill!)
-Aqua or Ventus (Kingdom Hearts)
-Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2010, 11:30:03 pm »
i got a big scratch on my pokewalker screen. >:[

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2010, 01:38:31 am »
lame that sucks
so anyone up for a few matches at con???

China bound!!!

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2010, 11:32:22 am »
That would be fun! I would have to lvl my pokemon though xD I haven't played it in a few months...

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2010, 02:15:56 pm »
If they're Lv 50 or higher they're good as long as both people have the new games.

And would use the rules from the forums?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:23:21 pm by Randomman29 »
I'll play pokemon with anyone at anytime, my FC for HG, Slag: 2021 5546 4058, email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2010, 02:23:02 pm »
haha they are lvl 15...I'll get there.

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2010, 02:29:36 pm »
haha they are lvl 15...I'll get there.

Oh...well I'm good I just need to change some moves, and I would share but I only have six at level 50 right now, I'm trying to get another shiny Latias.

I will bring both my pokewalkers though so you can get an extra item from it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:20:54 pm by Randomman29 »
I'll play pokemon with anyone at anytime, my FC for HG, Slag: 2021 5546 4058, email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2010, 09:34:05 pm »
my best and favorite pokemon is my level 82 raichu that i transfered over from Emerald. XD

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2010, 02:51:59 pm »
I just found my copy of SoulSilver again. I haven't been able to find it for months. Then I looked in my The World Ends With You box, and there it was. :/

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2010, 10:38:22 pm »
Neku lieks his pokemans?

Offline Radar_exe

• Cabbit
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2010, 04:29:58 am »
new to the forms...

are you holding a pokemon terny? will there be trading? and where are you meeting?
father alexander anderson (hellsing)-89% done
vivi(final fantasy 9)-94% done
TeamRocket Grunt (pokemon)-100% done

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2010, 03:27:37 pm »
Neku lieks his pokemans?
Apparently so. xD

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2010, 10:08:32 pm »
Ok so sence con is in like 9 days who wants to have a meet up?
You know trade some, battle some, get some tips
So who is up for it???

China bound!!!

Offline Wafflez

• Oni
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2010, 08:52:35 am »
How the hell do you get into the gym by the lake of rage? that fat guy keeps standing there

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2010, 10:53:56 am »
I love Voltorb Flip.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2010, 12:52:55 pm »
lol Katie I was just playing that last night!!

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2010, 01:47:40 pm »
That game's anoying. I don't waste my time on it I waste my time on trying to get a shiny Latias.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2010, 02:06:55 pm »
The game is SO fun once you figure out how to play, I got all the way to level 5 last night.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2010, 02:07:52 pm »
whee i killed 3 legendaries on accident

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2010, 03:39:49 pm »
Good thing on HeartGold and SoulSilver any legendaries you kill respawn after you defeat the Elite Four ^.^

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2010, 06:11:29 pm »
REEEEEALLLY

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2010, 06:37:06 pm »
Tis true. Makes it so not only can you make a mistake like that and not have to start over or trade with someone, but also makes the legendary Pokemon potential training fodder xD

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2010, 07:03:09 pm »

Offline Shiba21

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantART
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2010, 05:10:09 pm »
lol at the seemingly random comments people are posting about this game xD

Anyway, does anyone know if there's going to be a PBR tournament like last year? :/ I've been working hard on a team and I haven't heard anything on it yet...
Visit my DeviantART! http://qiisnii.deviantart.com

2013 cosplay plans:

- Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!) 95%
- Anzu Futaba (iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) 25%

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2010, 08:08:54 pm »
I dont know if there will be this year or not
I would like to join to lol

China bound!!!

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2010, 01:08:06 am »
it sounds like fun. hope they have.

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2010, 04:02:31 pm »
Tis true. Makes it so not only can you make a mistake like that and not have to start over or trade with someone, but also makes the legendary Pokemon potential training fodder xD

IMO, Red is better training fodder. Highest trainer in the game, with pokemon Lv70-80.

But yes, if you feel so inclined, you could use legendaries as training fodder.

Anyway, I don't know about tournaments or whatnot, but presuming I attend, I'll most likely bring my DS with some or all of my pokemon games, and probably one or two of my PSPs.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2010, 09:56:39 pm »
Well just asked Griffon the game director he said not pokemon tourney sad days

China bound!!!

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2010, 09:58:26 pm »
I'm sure if somebody wanted to, they could hold an unofficial tourney.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2010, 10:07:28 pm »
No thanks I would not have the attention span to do so

China bound!!!

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2010, 10:41:28 pm »
I probably wouldn't attend either, but maybe somebody will want to.

Or maybe everybody will just gather at the pokemon photoshoot, and play there.