Author Topic: Random Panel IV: Get ready for the next button war.  (Read 3621 times)

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
Random Panel IV: Get ready for the next button war.
« on: August 05, 2009, 11:07:42 am »
Ara ara,

With Kumoricon 2009 getting closer every day, it is time to announce that the Random Panel will return for its forth straight year! In true fashion, however, that is all we can really say (or know).

Although, we can offer a preview of what will appear in the con hand book to wet your apatite.

"They're facing the ultimate challenge. They're fighting for your sanity. They could have stopped... They could have saved their buttons. But now, the only thing we can't do is walk away... When East Meets West, the Random Panelists will remain. Coming the Summer of 2009, Random Panel IV!"

As always, we hope that you will come by and allow us to entertain you. See you at the con (bring your boxing gloves).

Sincerely,
The Random Panelists
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:09:30 am by AzuKyo »
RANDOM PANEL 2009! Anime Jeopardy 2009!

鳥の岐阜城 ー 7せんぱい、ありがとうございました。

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Re: Random Panel IV: Get ready for the next button war.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 11:11:14 am »
woot, I can finally go to a new random panel, all it took was waiting 2 dang years, but I don't have a pirate outfit this time, so it's going to be weird going.

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 02:48:04 pm »
I so wish you all would have let Robo-pope marry Minato and I last year. XD But I got 250 gil out of it anyway! ^^
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 09:18:27 pm »
I would so love to see this ^^

Offline THE POPE

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 02:55:58 am »
I so wish you all would have let Robo-pope marry Minato and I last year. XD But I got 250 gil out of it anyway! ^^
Robo-pope wouldnt marry ya thats sad lol maybe next time someone will allow this marriage
I'LL ALLOW IT

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 09:24:42 am »
Der Papst!

The Chef has your hat, if you're wondering. At least, he should. If he doesn't, that will be something to rectify.

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 06:16:38 pm »
I'll even be in a wedding dress this year! Well, depending on the day and time that is. Garnet Saturday, Yuna Sunday and Monday.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline THE POPE

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 12:01:46 am »
its ok i have the hat after all i am the pope
I'LL ALLOW IT

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 09:41:52 am »
Sorry to stray off topic, but I was wondering if any of you had been to previous Random Panels and if a guy came in with a guitar on one of them and played songs?
My boyfriend said he just started playing his guitar and some random panel about 2 or more Kumoricon's back and that it was funny. It has just been bugging me what panel he did that at. Thanks all~
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 03:44:49 pm »
not the one I went to (06) but I did get dragged in after playing rock paper scissors against the pope, than being accused of as the anti Christ... Oh well, I can't wait to see you all again, it's been 2 years, and each year, something came up.

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 04:38:08 pm »
That was the first Random Panel. Your boyfriend played us out as we ended the panel, truly a fitting end to what was 5 and a half hours of fun. Tell him thanks for us and we'd love to have him play for us again.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 05:00:46 pm »
Hello Random Panelists  ;D, this is Animeman73. I was the legally blind guy that showed up at your first panel in 06' and was the VIP who almost gave himself a hernia carrying that one fellow around in 07'. I was there in 08' though I was in the middle row just listening in. Well finally I'm on the forums and am looking forward to seeing if I can make it to your panel this year. I look forward to seeing you there. And also check out my subject in the Convention and Anime discussion section. And also if you can, I'd like to invite you and the others to come to my Taekwondo school's demonstration at the con. Check the schedule book for details when it's printed  8). In the meantime I look forward to your deliciously unpredictable randomness and the buttons war you've mentioned. Take care and all my best to all of you  :). By the way BUTTONS rule :D!
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 05:24:23 pm »
As some of you might have seen by now, the Random Panel is scheduled for 2:30PM on Sunday in Live 1.

Hope to see you there.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 05:39:42 pm »
woot, that is a must for me... Can't wait to see how all of you have been.