Author Topic: You MAY or MAY NOT have seen me  (Read 1492 times)

Offline artamisalbrya

• Sailor Scout
You MAY or MAY NOT have seen me
« on: August 03, 2009, 12:19:20 am »
You may or may not have seen me at the many cosplay meet ups we've had this year. But I'm the amazing Reno! I'm currently looking for a room to stay in for the convention. Preferably close to the con space. I don't have any obnoxious props or anything like that to encumber the room. But I AM an amazing person to have around. I'm the REALLY tall Reno that you've seen and loved. I'm widely known as the only Male version of my character, which is far from the truth. I'm just the only one who isn't thirteen. Not to knock off any of you younger Reno cosplayers. I actually give you props for it! He is one sexy beast to cosplay.
ANYWAYS I digress, I need a place to stay, I'm pre-registered, and I'm pretty chill to hang out with. I'm comfortable with sleeping on the floor, in closets and even under beds. I fit in most over head compartments and I make the courtesy of taking my smoking breaks outside and limit myself to only a few while in cosplay. The chances of me going up in flame are increased.
So, give me a Private Message and let me know if I'm the guy you want crashing in your room for this wonderful convention.