Author Topic: [Open] One space left in a room at Hilton from Friday to Monday, $100 per person  (Read 1866 times)

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
Hey everyone,

My boyfriend (Mr_Mustash) has space for three people in his hotel room at the Hilton because some people pulled out at the last minute. It's a two bed room and it'll be $100 per person for all three days.

Please email him at geek279@gmail.com so you can arrange all of the details!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:13:01 am by NightLotus »

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
wait....so he has a two bedroom and it will be 100 per person? I have a single room and it is 100 per person >_>;;; I think I got ripped off XD

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Sent him an email for 2 spots! thx!

oh yeah and nikki, hotels don't price by number of beds just the quality of the room they just ask how many people are staying and accommodate that =/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 11:37:43 pm by NeonFoxRocks »
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
do you need a double room niki?
I have an extra room booked, that i thought i would need, my mom and her sister had wanted to go to con, but because of my moms cemo schedule they are not going to come, (i dont want my mom exposed to the con cold with a weaked immune system)

anyway, i think you can transfer room reservetions, i have heard it was done in the past, i just haddnt let go of the room yet
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
I don't need another room. There are four people in my room so it worked out well. And my problem was was that I was reading it as having two rooms with beds instead of a room with two beds. That is why I was confused, because that is a better room than what I have and he had to pay less, but we really have the same room :P