Author Topic: Anyone have room left at the hilton? (or close by <4 blocks)  (Read 2476 times)

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
I am looking for some space for myself and my friend and her friends. Don't know how many of her friends are confirmed to be going and staying in the hotel yet but if someone has room at least for 2 that would be great either my friend and one of her friends can stay and I'll just take the bus every day, or if her friends don't come I'll fill the spot =)
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
Re: Anyone have room left at the hilton? (or close by <4 blocks)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 06:26:20 pm »
So my boyfriend (Mr_Mustash) has room for three in his room still so I'm sure he'd like to have you guys!

Just email him at geek279@gmail.com and I'm sure you can working everything out!

oslapedo

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:33 pm »
We have room for at least one, maybe two people. PM for details~

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:49 pm »
If you are still in need of a room I believe I have space available.

Here's my post http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=11069.0 Please pm me if you have any questions.

Offline UtadaFan20

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 12:51:48 pm »
I you still need a space I have 1 open. Please call me at: 503-334-8696 if you need one and we can meet at the hotel. it will cost $100 Fri to Mon
Kumoricon 2012??????

Offline Daniel

• Oni
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 03:25:40 pm »
I am likely going to have to host a new hotel room.  I will have room for a whole new set of people.

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 01:46:25 am »
I am on the 20th floor of the executive tower and have a room all to myself. I am willing to share it with one or two people that are over 18 and LBGT friendly.  Email me at pyronine@yahoo.com or send me a text to 503-956-5449 please do not call as i do not answer numbers i do not recognize, or the ringer may be turned off.  I will leave it up to you on what you think you should pay. personally i do not care what you pay or dont pay, even if you are broke i am willing to share with the right person or 2

Aaron
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:53:03 am by pyronine »
=^_^=