Author Topic: Want/Need Someone Awesome To Share Hotel Space With?  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Haikufrenzy

• Oni
    • My Deviantart Page
Want/Need Someone Awesome To Share Hotel Space With?
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:58:55 pm »
I do believe that while that person may never show up, I am of the current thought process that I could at least make for a suitable replacement.

But what do I bring to the table you ask?  Well...

1) A complete knowledge of the Portland area, despite coming into the event from Little Rock, Arkansas.

Yes, as I am sure to win the award for longest journey to the convention, I was once a proud citizen of the Pacific Northwest.  Born and raised amongst the trees, rivers, and dirty hippies of Portland (J/K to all you hippies out there... ;D ).  I am now living in Little Rock and planning a trip out to Portland which coincides with this convention.  So seeing as how I haven't been to Kumoricon since 2005, and I won't be able to attend the Penny Arcade Expo for the forth straight year.  I figured this should make for an awesome, swell time.

2) I can supply your room with one of the most important things needed, the lovable funny fat guy.

Yes, I am what you could refer to as "husky like".  As well as laying claim to a funny bone.

3) I am open to anything.

I've seen hentai which has left me paralyzed from the neck down for hours on end.  Though any warning about having to deal with something disturbing in rooming with you would still be preferable.

4) GAMES!

I can supply said room with an XBox 360 (Games not included, unless your into Saints Row 2 or MLB 2K9), along with The Order of the Stick Adventure Game, Pink Godzilla Dev Kit, as well as classics like Scrabble and Sorry Sliders (...Okay that's not a classic game... still tons of fun though.)

Yes all this and much much MUCH more can be your IF the price is right.  So if you need someone to fill in a spot in your hotel room for the weekend.  Feel free to send me an email or private message.  You can also contact me over AIM at Crustyrailgun2, or XBox Live at RazorbackKing.  I'm just looking for a nice hotel room with fun loving people.

Haikufrenzy, mighty pirate.