Author Topic: U.S.West Coast Taekwondo martial arts demonstration  (Read 3544 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
U.S.West Coast Taekwondo martial arts demonstration
« on: August 28, 2009, 07:45:30 pm »
Ladies, gentleman, children of all ages...

I am Animeman73 a fan of anime like you and a member of U.S. West Coast Taekwondo here in Portland, Oregon.

On behalf of Master Ostin, the students, and staff of our school I am pleased to annouce...that U.S. West Coast Taekwondo will be having a martial arts demonstration at Kumoricon. This event will take place in the Live events room of the convention, check your pocket programming guide for location. The demonstration will take place at 9 a.m on Monday, September the 7th. It's good clean martial arts fun for all. Come see us demonstrate such fantastic techniques as:

Hapkido (Self-Defense)

Kicking

Trick Board Breaking

Poom-se (Forms)

And see one super awesome Martial arts fight scene...with a surprise ending you have to see to believe  ;)!

So if you like martial arts in your anime and/or are curious about the martial arts come see us perform Live at Kumoricon in the Live events room Monday, September the 7th at 9 a.m. And while you're there don't forget to MAKE SOME NOISE!!! We hope we'll see you there 8)!

By the way, if you have any questions about the show or who we are please feel free to ask here. I and I'm sure my school would love to hear from you.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:18:59 am by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.