Author Topic: So... How about that Resident Evil: AfterLife  (Read 4140 times)

Offline ebasilio

• Cabbit
So... How about that Resident Evil: AfterLife
« on: July 23, 2009, 03:16:40 am »
So after seeing the last resident evil movie (not including Degeneration) I thought that was it but I guess not. So Sony said that it is really happening. They are making a fourth installment called "Resident Evil: AfterLife". There is no information on what the plot is but then again does it matter. Leaving off from the 3rd movie where else can you go? After the 3rd one I was disapointed but who knows, it might get better.............or...............not. :-\ I think the 2nd movie was the best movie out of the 3 but thats just me. Right now the release date is September 17, 2010 but thats probably going to change.
Cause we know how to party man, that's why they call us Boston tea

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: So... How about that Resident Evil: AfterLife
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 08:26:11 am »
really? You thought they were going to leave it at that? I knew there would be another one. They left it open for another one. I'm sure it will be like the other three.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 08:54:24 am »
if it will follow the 3rd then man mila is going to be overworked
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 09:17:00 am »
I haven't seen the 3rd film yet, but I love the series. The second was my favorite too. They did such  a fantastic job on creating Nemesis. Love that guy.

But yeah, I am excited for this new one. I really need to see "Extinction", I'm ashamed I haven't yet, heh.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 09:50:14 am »
Yay I was wondering when I was going to see more of Wesker I mean i saw him at the end of the last movie when Alice threatend him. But I cannot wait to see more ^^

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 11:15:37 am »
I liked the 1st movie, and that was about it. After that it got kind of stupid. DX The 2nd one was a nightmare. >>;; The only thing that saved the 3rd for me was Claire Redfield. But I'm a big Resident Evil fan, so of course the movies disappoint me. XD
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 02:26:15 pm »
I do know where you are coming from with that I mean I like the games but personally I cannot play then they scare the hell out of me but I know the characters pretty well.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 05:09:33 pm »
In no way are they great movies, but despite everything I managed to find the first two pretty enjoyable.

The third movie was BAD. The movies outlines made it look like it was heading into a corner, but the end left it real open. At this point not much can really be said about the fourth movie. Though it does seem that with each movie they make they take more and more liberties.  

Look forward to more details though.

3rd movie spoiler    lol EVE thats you
                                                                       Look forward to seeing how the Mila Clone Army comes into play though.  Seeing as how they killed just about everyone else off.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 05:01:01 am by KogaRyu »
Team Koga

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 03:35:39 pm »
When did Resident Evil go into psychokinesis? I thought it was trying to survive the zombie outbreak? Also I feel like Wesker is more of a business man in the third movie rather than the power house he is in the games. So who will stop Alice or pose a challenge?
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 02:01:15 am »
The funny thing is, the RE movies are only based on the game, it's not suppose to be the game. The movie and game are seperate but the same if that makes sense. I really liked all 3 of them but the third one was my favorite. They left it off in Tokyo, so I hope we get to see hot asian zombies. XD

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 05:11:12 pm »
This fourth movie is being regarded as a "rebirth of the entire franchise."  and wil be in 3-D!!

The movie is set for release September 17th, 2010.

For more info
http://shocktillyoudrop.com/news/comicconnews.php?id=11172
Team Koga

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 01:09:31 am »
3-D!!! No way, my friends and I must see this! :D

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 01:18:55 am »
Ooohh 3D will definitely make it interesting. Either way, I'm still excited, but I'm always excited when anything RE related comes out.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 01:20:54 am »
Ooohh 3D will definitely make it interesting. Either way, I'm still excited, but I'm always excited when anything RE related comes out.

Yeah.. I have a feeling I'll be watching it regardless of how it looks. Seems like they're really putting a lot of energy into this one, soo hopefully it will turn out.....   Great?? 

Well... .......

Thats kind of a stretch.

I will settle for good.
Team Koga