Author Topic: Let the Nobodies Rise skit [not till next year]  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
Let the Nobodies Rise skit [not till next year]
« on: July 21, 2009, 04:15:42 am »
SEEKING SORA AND RIKU COSPLAYERS.

Sounds like some bad personal ad..

Anyway, Heather and I are doing an amazing skit this year. Our group name is 'Repo Hearts' I'm Axel and she's Namine. We're going to sing a duet as out skit. But here's the catch. I'm in need of ONE KH1 Sora, TWO Replica Riku[Chain of Memories], and ONE KH1 Riku.

I suppose I should explain, in the song, it's about half way through in the movie Repo! Bling Mag is shown dead. And Shilo asks her father how he was supposed to help her and keep her safe. My idea for this is having the Sora vs. R-Riku and Riku vs. R-Riku battle, to fight during the whole skit, and of course having Namine run off at the end of the song, like Shilo does in the movie.

If no one wants to be our R-Riku's/Riku/Sora I'll understand. But it would be amazing to have.

Here's a link to where you can find the song edited [in my DA journal] http://ryuzaki-lawliet.deviantart.com/journal/26079488/
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 04:04:03 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Let the Nobodies Rise skit
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 09:48:19 am »
I don't know enough about KH, but I love Repo! So seeing Repo involved in stuff is awesome. Love that song! Heck, I love every song, lol

Good luck finding people. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 03:32:19 pm »
Haha thanks Eve, did you see the changes I made to the song to fit KH? I think it's pretty badass
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 10:44:36 pm »
Yeah, those lyrics actually sound pretty awesome. Especially the last stanza. Those changes fit and just sound dark, fitting the music really well like the original lyrics.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 01:58:46 am »
:3 well, i rewrote it at I think 2am and was in a foul mood do to the fact that Replica Riku kicked my ass up and down Castle Oblivion several times D<

I was trying to figure out how I could change the whole 'Can we just go home' and 'Didn't I build a house, a home, didn't I? Didn't I raise her all alone, didn't I?' But I still can't figure out how I can change those parts. Seeing as how Axel [sorta] trapper her in castle Oblivion. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:19:03 am by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS