Author Topic: Complaints, anyone?  (Read 77203 times)

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
Re: Complaints, anyone?
« Reply #650 on: November 05, 2009, 12:27:44 pm »
Off-topic *hug* for NightLotus  :)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #651 on: November 05, 2009, 01:36:05 pm »
i would like to complain that i don't get to hang out with all of you all of the time, and i get lonely just sitting here.

i could really use somebody to hang out with right about now >.>

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #652 on: November 05, 2009, 02:33:50 pm »
i would like to complain that i don't get to hang out with all of you all of the time, and i get lonely just sitting here.

you seemed lonely so i just texted you :3

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #653 on: November 05, 2009, 02:35:38 pm »
sorry about the double post but i forgot to say thanks ^^

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #654 on: November 05, 2009, 02:41:37 pm »
sorry about the double post but i forgot to say thanks ^^
Anytime :D

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #655 on: November 05, 2009, 02:49:51 pm »
I still want to slap Stephanie Meyer.

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #656 on: November 05, 2009, 02:57:49 pm »
as do i :P

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #657 on: November 05, 2009, 03:05:37 pm »

you seemed lonely so i just texted you :3
Thanks! ^.^

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #658 on: November 05, 2009, 03:45:53 pm »

You want to slap, I want to do so much worse to her... I can go on for hours on how much I despise this women, her creation, and every single hard core fan out there (because those hard core fans don't listen to logic, and get to the point of being violent to those who don't like the series. Now, to anyone who like's the series, but isn't obsessed with it, good for you... But to the hard core fans that want to send me hate mail... Screw you.... Now, on a different note, here's 2 comic's that are appropriate for this:

Part 1: http://shinga.deviantart.com/art/Head-Trip-Twilight-Sucks-85504254
Part 2: http://shinga.deviantart.com/art/Head-Trip-Breaking-Dawn-98016573

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #659 on: November 05, 2009, 04:01:40 pm »
I know a guy who read Twilight because his girlfriend liked it.
Then he started to like it.
Then he tried to defend it.
Then we informed him he failed.

I wanna complain about the dayquil that's about to wear off. You give me just enough relief to get through work but you still leave me achy all over.  >:(

Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #660 on: November 05, 2009, 04:52:07 pm »
I complain of sucky commercials.

They should put NIGAHIGA's funny commercials on T.V.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #661 on: November 05, 2009, 05:03:20 pm »
I may not be the most patriotic man about, and I tend to avoid the news as much as possible... But this is just wrong, and I feel bad for the family's that have to deal with this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #662 on: November 05, 2009, 06:18:44 pm »
they are advertising a contest to see new moon (as a punishment?) i hope the person who wins wears a shirt that says "and Buffy staked edward"                                                 
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline AllyKat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #663 on: November 05, 2009, 07:36:15 pm »
that reminds me:

I know I'll get flamed for this but....

I want to complain that everyone is all about bashing Twilight... I dunno... I liked the story... it wasn't by any means the best book I've read and I read twilight before I heard about the movie... and I liked it... New moon was probably my favorite of the three because I connect so well to the issues in the book, although I enjoy the narrative of Breaking Dawn the most. *shrugs* I like Jacob and I call myself a member of "Team Jacob" but I don't go all obsessive about it... I dunno, my main complaint is that whenever I say I like twilight and someone around me doesn't they get this horrified "OH MY GOD SHE IS GONNA TALK NON-STOP ABOUT TWILIGHT" look in their eyes that makes me want to cry... cause I wouldn't do that! I know people don't like it like I do... I just wish people would think before they stomp on my feelings as a fan... One mans toast is another man's full 3 course sunday breakfast you know?

But I respect you jaz, cause you are cool and all, and I'm sure you just meant it in jest, your comment just reminded me of this guy from the other day...

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #664 on: November 05, 2009, 07:40:30 pm »
that reminds me:

I know I'll get flamed for this but....

I want to complain that everyone is all about bashing Twilight... I dunno... I liked the story... it wasn't by any means the best book I've read and I read twilight before I heard about the movie... and I liked it... New moon was probably my favorite of the three because I connect so well to the issues in the book, although I enjoy the narrative of Breaking Dawn the most. *shrugs* I like Jacob and I call myself a member of "Team Jacob" but I don't go all obsessive about it... I dunno, my main complaint is that whenever I say I like twilight and someone around me doesn't they get this horrified "OH MY GOD SHE IS GONNA TALK NON-STOP ABOUT TWILIGHT" look in their eyes that makes me want to cry... cause I wouldn't do that! I know people don't like it like I do... I just wish people would think before they stomp on my feelings as a fan... One mans toast is another man's full 3 course sunday breakfast you know?

But I respect you jaz, cause you are cool and all, and I'm sure you just meant it in jest, your comment just reminded me of this guy from the other day...

~Allykat

honestly, that's fine, you voiced your opinion but didn't attack anyone else because they didn't like it, and I respect that, and honestly, I can see the appeal of this book... But it's fan base and what they've done to it is the reason so many people hate it. As for the fans that don't freak out when someone say's they don't like it, I'm all for it, it's great to find people who like different things than other people. I myself don't like the series, and it makes me twitch now every time I start thinking about it, but that's me. But don't be afraid to voice your opinion about it.

Offline AllyKat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #665 on: November 05, 2009, 08:06:41 pm »
Aww! Thats awesome! yay for being understood and excepted no matter what your wierdness's are!

GO TEAM K-CON!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #666 on: November 05, 2009, 08:07:19 pm »
My G/F loves the books & so far the movies, & in turn got me to watch & enjoy the movie...but in no way are we the kind of people that are crazed fanatics lol. She is just a book lover who enjoyed the story a lot & I am huge on movies of all kinds & enjoyed the movie. I am not, nor will I ever be ashamed of anything that I like...but I agree with both sides of this whole deal...I hate the crazy obsessive fans that make you wanna hate something that you might not mind at all(good example are people who attend a con & treat staff like garbage as well as local business's & hotels...it makes all con-goers look bad)...& at the same time, nobody should ever judge a book by its cover & people who enjoy the series but don't push it on people, deserve the respect of not being attacked for what they like. This is by no means the start of an argument on my part...just stating my feelings on it  :)

On topic- I would like to complain that I still have 1 more day of work to suffer before the HDC BBQ at my place tomorrow  :(

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #667 on: November 05, 2009, 09:21:08 pm »
My brain hurts from all of this math. @_@
Solving Inequalties is not my forte.
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #668 on: November 06, 2009, 12:11:55 am »
I would like to complain as I let my mom drive my mustang
All was fine, till she hit a dog
Mustang @ 60mph + 60 lb black lab = Gruesome

So now I have the image of the dog (you don't want to know what it looked like >_>) burned into my brain, and I feel like crap cuz of that.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:12:04 am by Seluecos »
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #669 on: November 06, 2009, 12:16:52 am »

So now I have the image of the dog (you don't want to know what it looked like >_>) burned into my brain, and I feel like crap cuz of that.
how's your car?

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #670 on: November 06, 2009, 12:22:39 am »

how's your car?
car's fine, however, my mental well being is night
I'm a complete emotional wreck right now because of it
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #671 on: November 06, 2009, 12:23:42 am »

how's your car?

well, just think of it this way, you can try dog as a meal, see how that tastes. I do hear it's quite good actually.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #672 on: November 06, 2009, 12:25:10 am »

how's your car?
that sucks, im sorry. maybe this will make you feel better.

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #673 on: November 06, 2009, 03:27:55 am »
D'aw! Kitties!
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #674 on: November 06, 2009, 07:03:06 am »
At least you had some people to vent to after that...even if I was tired lol, I didn't mind. Just keep thinking of the meetup tonight...it will make things better :P

& wow...have to shoe G/F that kitty picture, she will love it lol

I would like to complain that although its the last workday this week, its also the day we tie up all the "loose ends" in our orders & that usually means chaos because we have to constantly change over the system.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #675 on: November 06, 2009, 10:49:10 am »
i would like to complain that i have a job interview on monday and i couldn't get to outside in yesterday to brush up my resume because i don't have a bus pass.

i would also like to complain that i am poor, and don't have the money to get to the interview on monday.

Offline PaperShredderchan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #676 on: November 08, 2009, 02:02:19 am »
suffering mass depression due certain events in a manga

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #677 on: November 08, 2009, 05:52:17 am »
I wish I had a manga that I got emotionally attached to. What manga is it so I can see how it might affect me? Because if I read it and it doesn't phase me, then either its because I haven't read prior chapters that give it more meaning, or because I'm more emotionally fortified.

Complaining about myself won't help me any, but I'm complaining about how I contain my emotions so much. It helps me stay calm in stressful times so I can do what I need to, but also doesn't let me show emotions that could look like a cry for help if I'm in despair. This leads to a selfless mindset where I put others welfare before my own, even when it looks like I need some help myself.

Also that I worry so much about the worst possible thing that could happen when I'm afraid to try something that I should already be able to do. Ex. being openly social with everyone. I don't know if they know me already or not, and I can't place their name to face if I saw them at a previous event.

A final complaint is...complaining about myself. A friend once told me that I'm my worst enemy. I often times let morality dominate over something my heart might want to do. There's being careful what you do, and then there's being so careful that you never get to have any fun.

I know this isn't the complain about yourself page, but I have no one else to admit these conclusions to.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #678 on: November 08, 2009, 11:26:44 am »
I've complained enough about being sick but I'm now wondering about this weird pain in my jaw and cheek. It reminds me of when I had an infected molar. I'm kinda worried.

Luckily I'm already on antibiotics so if it IS an infection those should take care of it.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #679 on: November 08, 2009, 12:57:48 pm »

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!

Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #680 on: November 11, 2009, 10:01:59 am »
I have a complaint that really isn't directed at anyone but it may help if this group of people know what they are doing.

So a lot of people know that I used to plan quite a few events in the past and they were a lot of fun, but people don't seem to know what goes on in the background.

Any of the events that were planed outside were great and the only problem we had was the weather. So my advice to anyone trying to plan something, plan it outside. Believe me with the majority of the people on this forum and that will come you will be happy. A lot of these people like to run around and scream and you flat out can't do that inside. I don't think a lot of people realize this but every time we had a meet-up in the mall we were stopped by security (or at least the ones I planed). We were stopped because we were a large group and people were loud. So if people are wondering why there aren't as many events planed anymore this is a large reason why.

Now to get the the complaint part. It annoys me that when I try to plan an event at my house and I am given a limit on the number of people I can have, people complain. Well I wouldn't have to plan those events at my house if people weren't running around screaming and getting me yelled at by security.

Once spring rolls around I will try to plan another picnic and I do plan on going to the Enchanted Forest, but during fall and winter we have to have these meet-ups inside, and a house is the best place. People are confined, its not too loud, you can get everyone's attention if you need to, and no risk of being yelled at.

What I think needs to happen is for other people to plan meet-ups and see for themselves that it is really hard to keep everyone under control. I'm not too sure about the security at Clackamas but Lloyd, Pioneer and Washington mall security got on my case every time I was there.

This is just something I don't think people realize is going.

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #681 on: November 11, 2009, 10:37:57 am »
I have a complaint that really isn't directed at anyone but it may help if this group of people know what they are doing.

So a lot of people know that I used to plan quite a few events in the past and they were a lot of fun, but people don't seem to know what goes on in the background.

Any of the events that were planed outside were great and the only problem we had was the weather. So my advice to anyone trying to plan something, plan it outside. Believe me with the majority of the people on this forum and that will come you will be happy. A lot of these people like to run around and scream and you flat out can't do that inside. I don't think a lot of people realize this but every time we had a meet-up in the mall we were stopped by security (or at least the ones I planed). We were stopped because we were a large group and people were loud. So if people are wondering why there aren't as many events planed anymore this is a large reason why.

Now to get the the complaint part. It annoys me that when I try to plan an event at my house and I am given a limit on the number of people I can have, people complain. Well I wouldn't have to plan those events at my house if people weren't running around screaming and getting me yelled at by security.

Once spring rolls around I will try to plan another picnic and I do plan on going to the Enchanted Forest, but during fall and winter we have to have these meet-ups inside, and a house is the best place. People are confined, its not too loud, you can get everyone's attention if you need to, and no risk of being yelled at.

What I think needs to happen is for other people to plan meet-ups and see for themselves that it is really hard to keep everyone under control. I'm not too sure about the security at Clackamas but Lloyd, Pioneer and Washington mall security got on my case every time I was there.

This is just something I don't think people realize is going.
Yeah, I invited a few of my friends (of which the group you mention is a superset) over to my house, and exactly that happened.

On another issue, I would like to complain about how I was swindled into Noblesse Oblige.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #682 on: November 11, 2009, 10:39:12 am »
^^ Some security are just dumb, they stop for no reason.

And my complaint is that it's 2 hours until I'm leaving for a friend's house, too long! :D

Offline AllyKat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #683 on: November 11, 2009, 10:39:30 am »
That is a really good point nikkiolie... and also... I was wondering where this
thread went!

I want to complain that apparently I have Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome...

Or Sleep Apnea.
Or Depression.
Or Anemia.
Or Cancer.
Or Acute Dehydration.
Or Diabetes.
Or Stress Induced Sleep Disruption.

Or I could have this thing called Hypochondria... it sounds really serious... I really
hate it when webmd wont tell me enough information to cure me when I have problems!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #684 on: November 11, 2009, 10:42:34 am »
^^ Some people are just loud, they scream for no reason.
FTFY

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #685 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:38 am »
So you deny my claim about security stopping people for no reason?  ;)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #686 on: November 11, 2009, 10:46:56 am »
Oh security will stop SOME people for no reason, but all the meet ups I've been to security has stopped the people that also happen to do all the yelling and troublemaking.

I have videos to back this up. ;D
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #687 on: November 11, 2009, 10:47:34 am »
So you deny my claim about security stopping people for no reason?  ;)
Yes I do. Also your claim is wrong.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #688 on: November 11, 2009, 10:48:41 am »
Oh look, 2 against one, Tanis~

oslapedo

« Reply #689 on: November 11, 2009, 10:49:33 am »
I just clean-sweeped the cosplay threads, haha. Complaint- it was just too easy.

Since huge public meetups don't work I think people should just do public cosplay junk with their close friends P:

New complaint: People are complaining so much that I can't even post this :D

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #690 on: November 11, 2009, 10:53:32 am »
ally have you ever had some one watch you sleep? not to sound weird, but that Is how i noticed my husband has sleep anea thingy. i woke in the middle of the night and noticed it sounded like he stopped breathing and then would gasp for breath then breath normaly and it would cycle again. scarred me to death ! i  was like can't sleep chris will die can't sleep chris will die! t             then the next morning he woke and was fine and i was massively sleep deprived                                          hes went to a sleep center cost like 1k, and they diagnosed it and has had his tonsils taken out

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #691 on: November 11, 2009, 11:03:38 am »
well its good hes ok though :3

Offline AllyKat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #692 on: November 11, 2009, 11:08:12 am »
I talk in my sleep, ALOT, thats the only thing people have ever told me.
They also say it's very hard to tell I am asleep because I talk so coherently
and answer questions in my sleep very realistically. My friends think this is
hilarious, I don't remember any of it, but they say I constantly tell them,
"I'm not asleep, stop making fun of me!" when they ask me wierd questions in
my sleep. I can't tell you if this means I stop breathing or not, but I have
always wondered if my incredibly active brain while sleeping hurts my REM
cycle.

*shrugs* I survive, so... it's more me whining then actual problems... I just
love how webmd creates hypochondria out of even the most level headed of
internet junkies.... wait... that sounds abit oxymoronic...

~allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #693 on: November 11, 2009, 11:09:52 am »
yup,  i wish i had my tonsils out

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #694 on: November 11, 2009, 11:16:34 am »
I have sleep apnea >< and it totally integrated into my dreams and I HATE waking up in the middle of the night in total freak out mode because I can't breath ><
it happens about twice a night ><

Offline AllyKat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #695 on: November 11, 2009, 11:27:12 am »
getting your tonsil's removed requires;

1. Going to a doctor
2. Getting an IV
3. Getting a needle put in your body to make you go night night
4. Allowing people to put sharp things near you and
5. Use them on you while you can't defend yourself

I cause problems for anethesiologists. I am on the full tilt opposite side of
the spectrum of people who can handle needles. I freaking flipped my mind
and scared like every single person in the gymnasium when my friend convinced
me I had to do my part and donate blood... and I felt so bad for the poor lady
trying to give me the general anesthesia when I got my wisdom teeth removed.
It was a bad scene. But then again. they are the ones who want to put pointy
glass objects in my skin! ^_^
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #696 on: November 11, 2009, 12:16:04 pm »

Oh.... you're wrong and blind because I already took his side (I think)
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #697 on: November 11, 2009, 12:18:47 pm »
getting your tonsil's removed requires;

1. Going to a doctor

2. convincing them to do surgery

There isn't a button to push for the Tonsil Taker on the hospital elevator. I checked.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #698 on: November 11, 2009, 12:30:42 pm »

Oh.... you're wrong and blind because I already took his side (I think)
that's what I thought >_> Security will stop us because we are dressed up but they also stop us because we are loud.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:31:00 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #699 on: November 11, 2009, 12:37:08 pm »
Security at Pioneer Place and Lloyd Center has been known to approach me, even when I'm alone, for being recognizable (that and I'm ambiguously cosplaying in practically everything I do and everywhere I go).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:37:33 pm by TanisNikana »