Author Topic: Quick question about the badge order form  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Namazzi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantART
Quick question about the badge order form
« on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:45 am »
Yeah, I'm slow on ordering this year.  ::)
I'm in the processes of ordering my badge right now, and I just want to make sure I'm not effing it up. haha
Under the 'badge name' field, I'm allowed to put anything I want, right?  I wanted to put my username 'Namazzi' that I use just about everywhere on the badge. But I just want to make sure it's not going to put Namazzi as my actual name. LOL. So will putting that in it, just put it at the bottom, and my actual name still appear at the top?
Thanks to anyone who replies. I want to make sure I'm doing it right. It would suck to get the badge back and it say my name is Namazzi, when it's not, and then not be able to get into the place. xD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: Quick question about the badge order form
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:43 am »
Yup, the "Badge Name" field is whatever nickname you would like to have visible on your badge~ In your case, you'd put "Namazzi". They ask for your real name once you get to the payment section, which will show up on your badge as well.

Hope this helps!

[offtopic] And I LOVE 07-GHOST, hehe~[/offtopic]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 11:31:26 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 11:32:45 am »
It looks like Badge name can be whatever you want. On mine it has both my forum name and then my real name but I don't see a place to fill out your real name on that one.

I ordered mine at a festival though so it was a different system.

Offline Namazzi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 11:35:53 am »
Okay, thanks! This is my first year ordering it myself (Someone else did it for me last year. haha). So just wanted to make sure I was doing it right.  ;D

((And yes. 07-ghost = <3  xD))