Author Topic: Wig Shops?  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Lost_Elf

• Cabbit
Wig Shops?
« on: August 23, 2004, 11:46:47 pm »
Gah. ^^;; Sorry if there was actually a place I could have put this..^^;; I looked, but didn't find any threads that really fit.
At any rate, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any wig shops in Portland that might be somewhere near the hotel? Or really...somewhere in town. I'm not against getting a taxi. ^^;;
One of my wig orders may or may not come in before I fly out, and I can't stand the idea of not having the right hair. x_x Luckily I'll be in town a day before the con, which will give me time to cut and style..::adds wig styling stuff to list of things to bring::
Thankies ^^;;
"Who hasn't at one time or another wanted to breed racehorses in the privacy of their own pockets?"

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
Wig Shops?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 08:15:09 am »
There is a place over on Broadway by the Lloyd Center called Wigland....It's more than a little creepy, but it does have randomly colored hair.  None of it is obscenely long though, so I hope you're not trying to go as Sailor Something that needs floor length hair....

Hope this helps!

-ko

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^^
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 11:36:29 am »
no clue, but in my opinion, wouldn't it be better to dye your hair?? ^^
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Anonymous

Wig Shops
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 12:31:10 pm »
There is a great wig shop on 82nd. Its called Pony Express. Her prices are EXCELLENT and she may be getting a booth at the con to sell her more colorful wigs. I got a pink wig for my Puni Puni costume from her. Unfortualtely, she has a family function the same weekend, but hopefully I'll convince her to get some help. Her shop is not near the hotel, I'm afraid.

If this sound like an interesting prospect, let me know, so I can pass that on to her. Also, let me know what style of wig you'd like so I can tell her to pre-order.

Just so you know, I don't get anything out of this, I just really appreciate a good price. And a good wig really makes a costume.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Re: ^^
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 07:54:50 pm »
Quote from: "shadowfox"
no clue, but in my opinion, wouldn't it be better to dye your hair?? ^^

If they aren't a student, are they have a job, they could probably get in trouble at work for having their hair color change so... violently in color (Depending on what color it is...)