Author Topic: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade: Feburary 25 Updated  (Read 47303 times)

Offline Otaku1314

• Cabbit
I'm interested in the Haruhi music CD. The things I have to trade for it (these are the only things) are:
Manga:
Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode volume 1
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories volume 2
InuYasha volume 1
Peach Fuzz volumes 1 & 2
Avatar the Last Airbender volumes 1 & 2 (cinemanga)
Games:
Avatar The Last Airbender (GameCube)
And Naruto Collecter 3

Those are the only things I have that I'm trading currently. They're all in good condition (the Peach Fuzz books are a little used, but still good), the Kingdom Hearts and Tokyo Mew Mew have a pawprint stamp in them (it's in the back), and the first volume of Avatar is bent, but I'm trying to straighten it out. Also, I can't see the picture of the Kagami box thing so if you could pm me a picture so I could see it (it's okay if you can't) that'd be nice.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 09:12:21 pm by Otaku1314 »
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays:
1st Day-Lelouch 50%
2nd Day-Rin Kagamine 0%
3rd Day-Yuki Nagato 97%

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
I'm interested in trading you for your Tenchi Muyo Movie Collection, as well as the Haruhi & Yuki figures.  I'd have to look around to see what I actually have (kinda sad that I can't even remember what I have), but I'd like to head if these are possible options for you.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:48:37 pm by Washougal_Otaku »
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
I'm interested in trading you for your Tenchi Muyo Movie Collection, as well as the Haruhi & Yuki figures.  I'd have to look around to see what I actually have (kinda sad that I can't even remember what I have), but I'd like to head if these are possible options for you.

Yup, these are up for trade.  Let me know when you've assembled a list.

Thanks for dropping by. :D
"This is no sales flier! I'VE WASTED PRECIOUS SHOPPING MINUTES!" ("File 10: The Outlaw Scooter Mama," Your Under Arrest)

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Last Chance for requests!

The swap meet at the Kumoricon has been scheduled!  (Monday from 3-5:00 PM)  See the Kumoricon homepage for more the full schedule pamphlet.

I will bring all items all items that people expressed interest in (even if a trade wasn't agreed on) to the event along with a variety of other items.  However, if you don't request/mention it there will be no guarantee I will have it with me.

I typically am very lenient with trades at the event.  If you happen to pull some figures or other items you don't want from the exhibition hall feel free to bring them by.

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you at the event.  :D
"This is no sales flier! I'VE WASTED PRECIOUS SHOPPING MINUTES!" ("File 10: The Outlaw Scooter Mama," Your Under Arrest)

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Re: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade at Convention [Event Time Set!]
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2009, 07:01:03 pm »
My list has been updated with everything that was traded at the convention.  If your interested in something, PM is the best way to contact me. 

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Dangit...I forgot about the Loveless...;o;...I really wanted that...

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Um... I am interested in the Saint Tail anime. Let me know.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Okay, so if you still have Loveless, let me know. Here's my stuff for sale/trade:

http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12468.msg555735#msg555735

oslapedo

I would love to trade you something for your .hack//Sign dvds. It is the whole series, si? Also, if you'd like something of mine worth more than the Sign dvds then there are a few more things from your list I'd be interested in~

Things I've got that I'm willing to trade

Games
.hack//Infection PS2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja PS2
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 GCN (In Japanese, needs a freeloader to play on US Gamecubes)
Freeloader (If I can find it...~)
Soul Calibur 3 PS2
Naruto Clash of Ninja GCN
FMA: 2 PS2

Movies (DVD)
Thirteen Ghosts
Sin City
Running with Scissors
Forrest Gump
Carrie
Good Night, and Good Luck
South Park

Manga
Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 1-16
Sumomomomo vol. 1
Bleach vol. 1-21
Death Note vol. 1-12
FLCL vol. 1-2
Ouran High School Host Club vol. 1
Uzumaki vol. 1
.hack//LotT vol. 1-3
Red River vol. 1
Gunslinger Girl vol. 1-5
Samurai Champloo vol. 1-2
Peach Girl: Change of Heart vol. 1-5
Blood+ vol. 1, 3, 4
Shonen Jump magazine lot, 15 in total

Art Books
The Art of Fullmetal Alchemist
The Art of Fullmetal Alchemist 2
The Art of InuYasha
FMA Character Profiles

Wallscrolls
Inuyasha group

Plushies
Med. Rukia Kuchiki
Med. Byakuya Kuchiki
Med. Ichigo Kurosaki

Little Figures
Naruto and Kiba
Cheerleader Haruhi Suzumiya
Maid Mikuru Asahina
Gunslinger Girl Angelica

etc~

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout

Yo Mitsuki,
I've been off the boards for a while so I didn't get you message.  I am still holding on to the Princess Nine final volume.  The Saint Tail is yours if you want it and can trade for it.  You were also the first person to ask for the loveless anime.  I still haven't been able to find it.  I was pretty sure I had it after the convention...

I will be cleaning out some of my old stuff soon and my item list is going to get longer.  If you're interested in finishing our old trades or see something else you like let me know.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl

Yo Mitsuki,
I've been off the boards for a while so I didn't get you message.  I am still holding on to the Princess Nine final volume.  The Saint Tail is yours if you want it and can trade for it.  You were also the first person to ask for the loveless anime.  I still haven't been able to find it.  I was pretty sure I had it after the convention...

I will be cleaning out some of my old stuff soon and my item list is going to get longer.  If you're interested in finishing our old trades or see something else you like let me know.

I thought I was the first to ask about Loveless....;o; And I've posted my for sale items now...

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout

Yo Mitsuki,

I thought I was the first to ask about Loveless....;o; And I've posted my for sale items now...

I'm sorry, let me correct myself.  Mitsuki was the first to whom we had agreed on a trade but ended up unable to meet. :-[

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl

Yo Mitsuki,

I'm sorry, let me correct myself.  Mitsuki was the first to whom we had agreed on a trade but ended up unable to meet. :-[

I see, sorry about that!  :D

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Elemental Gelade: Ren & Vio Clear Versions Are really cool ^^ I got them last weekend when I was with a friend shopping. After seeing the name on here i kinda had to go look for them^^.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 09:11:07 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Hello Everyone,
New items and trading prices have been posted.  I will have pictures up for the new figures in a couple days.  Please let me know if there is anything other than figures you would like to see pictures for. 

Happy Browsing! :D

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
I thought that red/gold figure was Mara/Marla/Marller for a second there. ;o;

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
[Swap Meet Sacuracon] [Selling at Just a Gam Con in Corvallis]
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2010, 11:37:50 pm »
Hello everyone,
I wanted to announce two conventions I will be attending in April for anyone who wanted to get stuff from me.

April 4th:  I will be attending the Swap meets on Sunday at Sakuracon.  I will be limited to what I can bring so if you are interested in something let me know in advance.  Remember, we are not allowed to make cash exchanges at Sakuracon sawp meet due to WA State Seller's license law.

April 9th-10th 10-11th: I will selling my stuff at the "Just a Game Con" local gaming convention in Corvallis, OR.  While the convention itself is small and focused mostly around table top gaming, I will be managing the anime section and will have all my stuff for sale there (trades of course are also good).  

Entrance fee to the convention will be about $5, and even if your not into the table top gaming I will have several screen for checking out and watching DVDs and several others devoted for console gaming.  The convention starts at 11am Sat. and runs nonstop through the night till 6pm Sun.  :o

If you are interested let me know and I will send you more information.   Thanks for stopping by!  :D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:29:47 pm by Scooter Baba »

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Re: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade [Selling at Just a Game Con]
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2010, 08:45:56 pm »
Can I see a pic of the Gara plushie?

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2010, 10:51:04 am »
if you still have it im interested in the hellsing shoulder bag.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:39 pm »
Can I see a pic of the Gara plushie?

Gara Plushy

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2010, 09:52:40 pm »
if you still have it im interested in the hellsing shoulder bag.

Hello.  Still have it. More pics if you need them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:53:49 pm by Scooter Baba »

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Sakuracon
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2010, 11:53:22 pm »
Greetings,
I am off to Sakuracon tomorrow night so if there are any last minute requests for the swap meet let me know.  Otherwise I will just have an assortment to pick from.  Hope to see you there!  ;D

Offline crystalamaris

• Sailor Scout
Do you still have the Tales of Phantasia PSP import? I'm rather interested. I'd buy it from you, if you'd let me. Otherwise, here's my stuff. http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12763.0
Not quite here, but not quite there.

Impromt photographer (Watch out. I like taking pictures of people who are not ready.)

Offline sporkoon

• Chibi
    • Long neglected deviantart site
hi ^_^ im interested in grandia 2 but im not sure i have anything you want.. heres the manga i have http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12480.msg556977#msg556977 and i will go through my game inventory the next time i go to my parents house ^_^
()()
(**)
(___)0
If love is blind, then I have 20/20 vision

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Recent trade to sporkoon completed and my inventory has been updated.

Traded PS2 Grandia 2, Shakugan no Shana Yoshida Figure, and Princess blade live action movie for Galaxy Angel manga set and Rayearth I manga.

Banzai to the Trade Forms! :D

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
New Trade Items Posted
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2010, 12:50:44 am »
Hello everyone, new stuff added to the list!
I have decided to list the new stuff I have for trade here the the post and at the top of the first post whenever it comes in.   Without further adue, this is what I now have also up for trade:

New Items:
Games
PS2 Shining Force EXE  $20
PS2 Indigo Prophecy  $15
PS2 Growlansers Generations (two games)  $30
PS2 Growlansers Heritage of War  $25
PS2 Magna Carta  $30
PS1 Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories $10
(All above games have original box and instructions but no additional extras)
Anime
Afro Samurai Movie $10
Shura no Toki Age of Chaos Complete  $35
Vampire Princess Miyu TV, Sound Track, Pendant and OVA  $50
Other
Lucky Star Miyuki Cheerleader Figure $10

New Items I am Looking For:
Ever 17 PC Visual Novel English $35

Thanks for dropping by!!  ;D

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
Re: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade: June Update
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2010, 12:57:51 pm »
When I get $100...Saiyuki is mine...

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Inventory update
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2010, 04:21:04 pm »
Hello,
New PS2 games added to the inventory for trade:

PS2 Star Ocean 3 Greatest Hits  $15
PS2 Atelier Iris 1  $20
PS2 Okami (no sleeve art or instructions)  $15

Also, I am no longer looking for Kanon vol. 5

Later
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 04:22:30 pm by Scooter Baba »

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2010, 04:29:50 pm »
What macross figure is it? C:

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2010, 04:46:11 pm »
Bleach Trading Card Game Booster Packs   $2 - interested

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2010, 05:02:34 pm »
Bleach Trading Card Game Booster Packs   $2 - interested

Do you have a trade post?

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
New Items Update
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2010, 03:31:16 pm »
Hello,
New item up for trade:

GBA Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap (Just cartridge)

Happy trading!  :)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2010, 09:24:06 pm »
can i see a photo of the swimsuit rei figure

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2010, 03:54:02 am »
can i see a photo of the swimsuit rei figure

Hello,
I had so much stuff to trade I ended up just doing overview shots of everything. Here is the picture with the figure in it(upper right of the Bleach booster packs located at the bottom center):

If you would like something more detailed let me know.  I just need to get it out from storage.

Thanks for dropping by.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Re: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade: August Update
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2010, 01:33:03 am »
New stuff for trade:

GC Tales of Symphonia $25
Spice and Wolf Light Novel $10

I am also now looking for the PS2 cheat software set: either the Codebreaker or the Action Replay (AR) Max.
I'd be willing to offer upwards of $30 exchange for anything I am trading if anyone is interested.  I will give more for the Codebreaker.

Thanks for stopping by and happy trading.  ;D

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2010, 01:44:03 am »
I find myself interested in the Girl Got Game manga volumes.

I don't have much, but here's what I have to offer

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2010, 12:08:53 pm »
I find myself interested in the Girl Got Game manga volumes.

I don't have much, but here's what I have to offer

Sure, I am up for a trade, especially with manga.  I believe have volumes 3 and 5.  I looked at your post and I'd be willing to do a one for one switch per volume.  I will reply on your post with the specifics.  Will you be at the swap meet?  Let me know.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Last chance for requests before K-con
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2010, 11:33:04 pm »
Hello,
Last chance to make request for stuff and trades as Kumoricon.  If you don't make a request, I will not guarantee that I will have it with me at the Monday Swap meet.  I will check this post Friday night but that will be the last time. 

Hope you all have a wonderful convention and happy trading. :D

oslapedo

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2010, 11:49:48 pm »
Oooh, I want that Simoun complete collection. Would you be interested in trading that for Naruto Ultimate Ninja (PS2), and the manga volumes of Uzumaki 1, Ouran Highschool Host Club 1, FLCL 1-2, and Samurai Champloo 1-2?

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2010, 11:57:59 pm »
I'm kind of interested on the Tactics Box Set do you have a pic of it?

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2010, 12:13:02 am »
I'm kind of interested on the Tactics Box Set do you have a pic of it?

It is this set as shown from Right Stuff; thin cardboard set box with 5 singles.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2010, 12:53:31 am »
Oooh, I want that Simoun complete collection. Would you be interested in trading that for Naruto Ultimate Ninja (PS2), and the manga volumes of Uzumaki 1, Ouran Highschool Host Club 1, FLCL 1-2, and Samurai Champloo 1-2?

You make a good offer.  I am actually finishing watching this one now.  While I find the concepts of the world's magic and technology interesting I think it is a series I'd only watch once so I stuck it a little prematurely on the trade list.  I won't have it with me at the convention, but if you are an Oregon local and are interested in swapping later I would be more than happy to arrange something. 

PM me.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
Re: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade: Post Convention Update
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:46 pm »
Greetings everyone!  ;D

The swap meet was fantastic and I finally have my post updated with the most recent trades.  Check the main post to see what stuff is new and what stuff has been traded.

Happy trading! :D

Offline sporkoon

• Chibi
    • Long neglected deviantart site
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2010, 11:23:02 pm »
ohmygosh i want the clannad nagisa and burst angel amy figures so bad!! i dont know if i have anything you want though.. i'll update my sale with stuff i got from the swap meet soon! (i'd pay cash too, but i know you like trading better)
()()
(**)
(___)0
If love is blind, then I have 20/20 vision

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2010, 07:22:47 pm »
ohmygosh i want the clannad nagisa and burst angel amy figures so bad!! i dont know if i have anything you want though.. i'll update my sale with stuff i got from the swap meet soon! (i'd pay cash too, but i know you like trading better)

Looking forward to it.  PM me.

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
October Update
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2010, 07:24:51 pm »
Hello Everyone,
Recently came across some more games to put up for trade:

GC Super Smash Bros Melee $20
PS2 Shadow of the Colossus $20
PS2 Sakura Wars(all extras included) $30
PS2 Tales of the Abyss $25
PS2 Xenosaga III $25

Happy Trading Everyone! ;D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 09:55:04 pm by Scooter Baba »

Offline Scooter Baba

• Sailor Scout
New Year 2011 Update
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2011, 10:36:12 pm »
Update:
Hello everyone, haven't checked the forum for a while and low-and-behold, my post has sunk down to the bottom.  Well, I can't have people think I am no longer trading >:(!!!!  But I'd feel bad if I just bumped my post  :-[...  So without further adew, I am posting new trading items(Highlighted in green).  Take a look, and have a great day:    (^^)-b 

New Items:
Games
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution: DDRMAX2  $10
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme $7
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme 2  $10
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova  $7
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova 2  $10
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution: X  $10
PS2 Grandia II  $15
PS2 Resident Evil Code Veronica  $7
PS2 Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal  $10
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus $13
DS Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (new w/ Soundtrack)  $20

Offline Blender

• Chibi
Re: Anime, Games, Figures and Manga for Trade: Feburary 25 Updated
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2011, 09:20:23 am »
Is that Simoun the complete series?

Offline Blender

• Chibi
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2011, 12:39:22 pm »
I'll take the Simoun collection, the Amy figure, and the Rider figure.
So that'd be...$65?

Offline gw82

• Cabbit
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2011, 03:58:23 am »
i have interest in all these items buy or trade

PS3 Atelier Rorona  $25
PS2 Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal  $10
PS2 Sakura Wars(all extras included) $30
PS2 Tales of the Abyss $25
PS2 Xenosaga III $25
Air Funimation Slim Box Set   New   $30 (Lost at Event) 2010
Boys Be… Slim Collection      $30
Legend of Himiko with Box (New)    New   $30
Mirage of Blaze (Singles with collectors box)      $25
Peacemaker Complete Slimboxset      $35
Steel Angel Kurumi (All Seasons and OVA)      $40
Stratos 4 Complete Singles w/ Box      $20
To Heart      $20
G-Savior Live Action      $5

GC Tales of Symphonia   $25
PS2 Growlansers Generations (two games)  $30
PS2 Growlansers Heritage of War  $25
PS2 Magna Carta  $30
PS2 Atelier Iris 1  $20
Sega Dreamcast Memory Card   $10
Sega Dreamcast w/ two controllers and memory card   $40
Sega Dreamcast w/ two controllers (no power/tv cables)   $20
Gundam Capsule Toys   $5
Lupin the III Castle of Cagliostro  Fujiko Figure   $5
Shakugan no Shana: Kazumi Yoshida swim suit    $5
Xenosaga 1 (not the anime) Limited Edition Movie DVD   $15
      -PS2 Atelier Iris 3 Good Condition ($25),
      -PSP Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core ($17)
      -PS2 Growlansers Generations Extras (Already own game)
            -PSP Star Ocean 2 ($20)

+Anime art books, Posters and figurines for:
      -NIS and Atlus Games (Ar Tonelico, Atelier Iris, Disgaea, Growlansers, etc)

+Ar Tonelico / Atelier Iris Music (will trade up to $40-$50 in merchandise per OST)
Heero Yuy
                The One and Only