Author Topic: [Asian Cosplay Group] HANABI GANG ~ Need Members!  (Read 37507 times)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Re: [Cosplay Group] HANABI GANG - Need Members!
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2009, 07:43:18 pm »
wow ~ that must be lots of work :P
and Sam you have a nice job XDD k-con forums all day ~ XD
I just sell contacts and make-up to people online xDDDD

&yay ~! ! we all get to do cosplays we cant to xDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: [Cosplay Group] HANABI GANG - Need Members!
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2009, 07:47:03 pm »
lol lucky you....i dont have any technology where i work. i work in the youth conservation corp, its just labor we do its hard...but its how i get the money for kcon...YAY I GET TO DO YUNA!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo! but are we ggonna do the main costume, i love it! i want to make the guns or order them.

I think we should do the main costumes, just 'cuz they're more recognizable (and easy to make, haha)~

LOL I just asked my mom about what she'd think if I cosplayed Rikku (she doesn't know the character, I just showed her a picture from the X-2 strategy guide) and she was like, "NO. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW OFF YOU CAN'T DO HER." xD

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
hahahaa xDDDDD
that's funny xDD
my mom would probably be like "Where's your top!?"
if I cosplayed as Rikku. I don't know if I'll ask her about
Paine xDD

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
wait so this is a no go???  ???

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
No we are ;D
we're just talking about what Sam's mom
said about Rikku's outfit and body xD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
NO, THIS IS ON <333

I already changed the thread title to say so xD

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET. i'm gonna work out harder then ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ya i'm sooo excited you guys are amazing... oooh so are we doin this the last day, cuz its the only day i can cuz first two are up. and hopefully we can get more characters, it would be cool. at least we have YRP down, its gonna be so cool, i'm gonna start my costume on the 15, first pay check lol

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
oh and if you guys want, i can do like really good cosplay make up too( i go all out with cover up, if needed, false eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, shadow) yup yup. just want to throw that in.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
haha XD nice~! same I get crazy with all the make up with
cosplays and I hate fake eyelashes they are so hard
to up on >.<
and I think the last day we will probably have to.
because Sam and I are in New Days Dawning and our
cosplay group will be wearing our cosplays that day.
That means I have to wear Ciel the 1st day.

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
you guys are awesome lol.  what days our you doing your other cosplays? just curious. hmm for fisrt day, i'm ash (we have a group, ash, brock, misty, pikachu, and togepi) its gonna be cool yup yup. then second i'm doing a cosplay with my bf, its gonna be goldeen and seaking. and the last, i'm doing it with you guys yup yup. well i'll tty 2mrrw cuz i need to go to bed for work.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Well on the 1st day I will be Ciel and hopefully
my friend (Romo) will have her Sebastian cosplay
done. and on the 2nd day I will be TK from Digimon
and on the last day Paine ;DDD
I was going to be Ringo from Air Gear
but I don't think I have the money xDD
and good night debbie ~ have a good day at
work ! and don't get hurt ~!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I will be wearing all of my costumes for a good amount of time each day haha, wanna get those pictures takennn xD I will be wearing:

- North Italy (Axis Powers Hetalia)
- Ciel Phantomhive Red Version (Kuroshitsuji)
- Yagami Taichi (Digimon Adventure)
- Amagi Yukiko (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4)
- Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Wow Sam ~! Your going to be going back to
the hotel alot ! xDD I might have 5 cosplays
but I'll probably only have 4 because I forgot
about Spanner from Hitman Reborn ; DD

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
wow that is alot...ok so i wanted you guys to know i wont be here next week till monday thru friday...i have a camping trip for work so ya. but if you have anything new, please send me a pm or myspace, or BOLD the letters. thank you soooo much!

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
wow that is alot...ok so i wanted you guys to know i wont be here next week till monday thru friday...i have a camping trip for work so ya. but if you have anything new, please send me a pm or myspace, or BOLD the letters. thank you soooo much!
OH OKAY ~! Have a fun trip ~! Be safe ~! Don't
let a bear eat you xDDD
and we will of course keep you updated~!

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
you guys are awesome! so hows your guys lives goin? i'm so tired and happy to actually be online for once. 2mrrw is gonna be an easy day soo glad but ya...me and my bf had turbulence today, it sucked but ya. we got over it, and i told him about this, he thinks its cool!  man i cant wait to see you guys in your outfits! i cant wait to start mine either after the 20th yup yup

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
well I'm doing awesome ~!
just got a promotion on my circle lenses "job" >///<
yay~!
and thats good 2morrow is going to be easy for you ;DD
and I'm sorry that todays sucked :C
I can't wait either >u< So excited ~!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART

Cool, thanks for letting us know and have fun on your trip!

My life's been pretty okay, apart from school and work I spend a lot of time at home doing nothing...mostly playing video games haha, but I actually hung out with a friend yesterday! *has no friends nearby orz* We had nummy sushi at Mika Sushi downtown, with a 10% discount 'cuz it's her mom's friend's restaurant xD, and then I came home to my dad and brothers who just got back from Fresno, CA :3

I am NOT looking forward to the exercising I have to do to pull off Rikku, haha *doesn't usually exercise xD* I've actually never worn a costume that skimpy before lol, looking forward to finding out if I look good in it :D I told one of my guy friends about it and he was like, "*DROOL* RIKKU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME GIRLS EVER I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU @_@"

@ Vivian

Congrats on the promotion! Could it possibly be due to my $100 purchase from her the other day? xD I can't wait to try the lenses on, I hope they come today or tomorrow!

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
xDD same exercising is not fun TAT
and I've never worn a cosplay that revealing either : P
did you see Paine's pants ~! :OO they are like
ripped on the sides TAT I need to work out TAT

and maybe~! xD I just got my friend to spend $100
on circle lenses too ; DD and they should come maybe
2-3 after payment~! ! ! ;DDD and remember they
need to be soaked in solution for at least 6 hrs
before wearing them ;DDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Haha, Rikku's outfit is just a bikini with a miniskirt, LOLLL xD Not looking forward to working on her wig either haha, this is gonna be funnn, I've never had a costume as challenging as this before! I think I'm gonna look good in it though, I can't waiiit <333

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
xDDD yeah but you will get everyone's attention xD
and her wig is going to be hard. Paine's is just semi-hard..;^;
and you are going to look awesome ~! ! !
I don't know about mine xD but I will try my hardest to look good ~!~!!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Yay, I love photo ops, haha! And you will be an amazing Paine! Eee, I can't wait to see everyone! xD When're you guys starting on your costumes? I'm going to start right away~ I don't think it'd be very hard to find the bikini part lol, I think the boots will be the hardest part.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
yay~! ! !
and I hope so >U<
I don't really know I think this month. But I don't
know where to get her clothes D: I think I'll have them
commissioned. and I think I need higher boots.
Because my boots only make me go up an inch TAT
I stupid shortness ! !

Yeah Rikku's shoes are going to be hard D:

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
lol yuna is gonna be a "paine" for me! i havent done anything this skimpy at all yet either lol, i need to work out on weekends now, but i workout alot at work too ^___^ but ya this is gonna be sooo awesome, i'm gonna do my best at yuna, its gonna look amaizng, i wont dissapoint you guys at all! i just wish i could do the contacts, but i will photoshop that in so it'll look better after ifix my eyes >.< hmm, i have to start mine after i get my paycheck in 2 weeks, but i cant wait... I NEVER eVER wore a wig, now i get a chance, sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! work was fun btw, got to raft for 2 hours, then swim...that was about it.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Aww, it's okay! Wearing different colored contacts for Yuna would get annoying after awhile, haha~

By the way, I'm not sure if I already asked, but what kind of job do you have? Rafting for two hours and then swimming?! D: That job sounds like fun lol (except I can't swim xD)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I want to go rafting >.<
and sam you can't swim? D:
you do alot of stuff for your job debbie xD

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
You guys are gonna be phunn to check out :3 I can't wait when you guys get all your costume sand such finished and situated. I'll keep an eye out for you =3
I like goats.

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
lol. i just wish i could do the contact thing, its just i need prescription, and my right eye has an astigmatism, so that would build up the price. XD my job is different, just a summer job for the national parks. it has alot of things todo, but i get paid to go rafting, camping, candy parties, shopping, but those are the easy things....the rest is a pain. but i got dark, so i'm gonna try to stay out of the sun for a while(dont' want to be to dark for yuna). we had to go down rapids, and we kept hitting rocks and geting stuck, suprised we didnt tip lol. hmm this is gonna be awesome, other than that, my yuna will be almost PERFECT....perfectionist here lol. so sore tho, rafting for 2 hours is hard, especially racing 6 other boats, lol.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Aww, yeah, wearing contacts would be a pain for you, I'm sorry >.<

I'm almost done finding all the pieces for my Rikku haha, except for the wig. I've seen some Rikku cosplayers, but none of them have got the wig right and terrible cosplay wigs are one of my BIGGEST pet peeves @_@ I'll hopefully have some pictures up soon :3 Yay perfectionists! *high fives*

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
ooh yeah that would be more expensive and a pain D:

and really sam!? omg ! I've been researching her outfit
and how I would do her hair xDD and looking for
some good high boots so I can look taller xDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Yeah, I think I'm going to get a short, boycut blonde wig and two long blonde extensions, one for the ponytail and the other to make into the little braids. I've just gotta look for a blue headband and the little colored beads that go in her hair. I'm probably going to commission the boots 'cuz there's no way I can make one of those right now @_@

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
lol. i think when i start i'm gonna commission the bag cuz i'm not good with leather, thats probably the only think i will commision, but ya i cant wait to start. and i cant wait to see your guys....i dont know hwat i'm gonna do about her hair tho....

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
oh so this was the rikku ash was talking about! xD (sorry for invading) but i need twin pictures with you!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:58:40 am by chelseahavoc »
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Hehe, you're not invading! Can't wait to see you at the con, and watching your dA! :3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Yeah leather is hard to work with xD
are you guying going to commission
the weapons too, or make them?

Oooh~ 2 rikku s :DDD

edit; and is paine's hair grey or brown? in the picture it looks
brown but cosplayers I've seen use grey...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:17:47 pm by IcyMelon »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I will be making my own weapons~ Props aren't that hard :3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
oooh~ I think I'm going to look up tutorials on how to make swords xD
but I don't know if I'll be able to make the skeleton head thing
on her sword...^^;

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
her hair is grey, people just dont go all out alot. hmm i'm making my ugns maybe, idkm might order. sorry i cant write much right now, bu i will later.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
i think so
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
that would be amazing!!!!!!!!!! just need to add small highlights, then its perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm i think i'm gonna order my guns yup yup. the rest i'll make or buy at the mall. gonna be cool!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Would this wig work if I styled it and stuff??

http://cgi.ebay.com/PP100-Grey-Spike-Short-Gothic-Cosplay-Party-Wig_W0QQitemZ180376464770QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions?hash=item29ff466d82&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50

I think that wig would work! Good luck on styling it though, her hair goes inwards from like, both directions, haha xD

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
OKAY ;DD
I think I'll get it but could someone get it for me? ^^;
I have no paypals D:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Haha, I could get it for you again if you pay me back :3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Thank would be amazing of you sam ~ ~! :DDDDDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
So you want this wig, right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PP100-Grey-Spike-Short-Gothic-Cosplay-Party-Wig_W0QQitemZ180376464770QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions?hash=item29ff466d82&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12

That'll be $27 (that's including shipping)! Would you be able to pay me back at the New Days meet next weekend? Well, it doesn't matter when really haha xD

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
awww your so nice sam, i cant wait to order my stuff and post progress pics agagagagaga...hmm. ok so for our gang, lol, do you think its possible we meet up the preday of kcon cuz theres no other time really(SORRY, i live to far away T__________T)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Yes and maybe xD
I'll have to see ~ if I do I'll give it to you then ;DD

and I think we should meet on Pre-reg day too
so we can tell about our cosplays and stuff ;DD
(Don't be sorry you live in cali~ i love cali ;DD)

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
lol thanx. hmm that would be cool. lol this is gonna be awesome. i'm gonna play ffx2 all over again to refresh my mind yup yup

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
btw sam, are you doing the thong for rikku too? hmm i think out of all the wigs, you have the hardest! hmm....did you find a good one yet?