Author Topic: looking for tattoos and glass bottled Mt dew  (Read 1045 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
looking for tattoos and glass bottled Mt dew
« on: June 12, 2009, 03:28:37 pm »
looking for some things ask in for the help of the inter webs                  okay my mom who never did drugs or any  thing to damage her body now has a fine collection of scars from surgery so she now wants  to get a tattoo , marking her body on her terms ya know are there any recommend tatto artists? the other thing is i really wanted to get my husband some old fashion in a glass bottle Mt dew but moxie on main did not have any, in fact they looked at me like i was nuts, anyone know any other places to get them? thanks for any help
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: looking for tattoos and glass bottled Mt dew
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 03:52:12 pm »
Well, as for your question about tattoo artists, I highly recommend you have your mom go check out Adorn Body Art in Beaverton (or Adorn East in Portland). All the artists there are amazing, but I personally recommend you go there and see Jesse. He does absolutely amazing work, it very easy to work with, and the whole studio is top-notch. Reasonable prices, everything is very clean, the people there rock - there's just nothing bad about it. I'd definitely recommend that place.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
Re: looking for tattoos and glass bottled Mt dew
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 03:26:38 am »
Well, as for your question about tattoo artists, I highly recommend you have your mom go check out Adorn Body Art in Beaverton (or Adorn East in Portland). All the artists there are amazing, but I personally recommend you go there and see Jesse. He does absolutely amazing work, it very easy to work with, and the whole studio is top-notch. Reasonable prices, everything is very clean, the people there rock - there's just nothing bad about it. I'd definitely recommend that place.

ditto ^.^

let's all meet at icicle inn!