Author Topic: Staff Registration!  (Read 4358 times)

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Staff Registration!
« on: May 27, 2009, 01:15:16 pm »
Alright, if there are any admins that are out there and online right now. HELP!?!? I am soo lost on how to do staff registration. I have sent soo many e-mails and no one has responded and I am going nuts here .(hyperventalating in bag) So could someone please help me?

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: Staff Registration!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 03:06:58 pm »
To register for staff you've got to talk to your director, get the form filled out and pay the fee. Best way to do this is to attend a general meeting they will be at.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 03:16:40 pm »
Alright, but then will that happen at the staff retreat as well? Or I probably can't go to that can I?

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01:10:16 am »
Ah, I'm not sure about the retreat, as I am not going. Hopefully someone who knows that will find this thread!
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 08:39:21 pm »
Alright, thanks. Hey guys let's try and keep this an active thread so that an admin might see it.

Offline Kurokaizoku

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 08:48:40 pm »
In order to go to the retreat your form must be turned in and fees paid prior to the retreat. As that is only 2 weeks away I believe you would need to track someone down in person haha.
Which department are you looking at being in?
'07- Console Gaming staff. First con. Ever.
'08- Console Gaming staff.
'09- Console Gaming Manager.
'10- Console Gaming Assistant Manager
'11- Con Suite Manager
'12- Live Events Assistant Manager