Author Topic: Games, manga, figurines and plushies in the Eugene/Springfield area!  (Read 5857 times)

Offline Barako

• Sailor Scout
Hey! Looking to clear out some space in my tiny apartment~
I'm in the Eugene/Springfield area and can't really meet anyone anywhere else, but if you're willing to come down, or pay shipping costs, I could sell to whoever else too~

Manga:

Loveless 1-4, $6 each or $20 altogether. All in very nice condition, I just don't read this series anymore.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 & 2, $6 each. Like new.

.hack//xxxx 1 & 2, $6 each. Like new.

.hack//G.U.+ 1, $6. Also like new.

Pet on Duty, yaoi, $7. Like new. Nice art, very cute, but does have some sex scenes so make sure you're old enough to buy this.

Games:
All of my games are in near-perfect condition and still retain all original packaging unless specified.

Final Fantasy Anthology (FF5 and FF6, PS1) - $15
Originally came in one double case, is now in two singles - still has all original packaging and the disks are scratch-free, however ^^

Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends (DS) - $20

Pokemon Ranger (DS) - $15
Doesn't have the Manaphy anymore, but works perfect ^^

.hack//G.U. Vol 1: Rebirth (PS2) - $40
Rare game! Special edition, includes Terminal Disc (though I'm keeping the figurine), bought new. I could consider selling it without the Terminal Disc for $30. Scratch-free and still works perfectly =)

.hack//G.U. Vol 2: Reminisce (PS2) - $20

.hack//G.U. Vol 3: Redemption (PS2) - $25

Sims 2: Seasons (PC) - $6
Bought used for $10, has sticker with that price on spine. Discs are scratch-free, includes serial number in booklet.

Sims 2: Bon Voyage (PC) - $6
Same as above~

Figurines & Plushies:

Fullmetal Alchemist figurines, I believe these are Play Arts but I'm not sure. Between three and four inches tall. $4 each

Ragnarok Online Priest figurine (about 3" and pretty high quality. Box included) $7, Final Fantasy XII Ashe (a little less than 3" tall but highly detailed) $4.

Fullmetal Alchemist trading figures, around 3" tall or so. These three are missing their bases, but Riza and Hughes can stand up on their own. Roy can't, though, which is why he's smothering Riza XD $2 each, or $5 altogether.

Sorry for the blurry pic! $3 for Winry, who is from the previous set of FMA trading figures, but has her stand and box. Kagome & Shippo have a broken bow and arrow, but have the original box, so I dunno, $1 I guess. If you buy something else from me I'll just throw it in for free if you want it.

$3 for Sonic, $10 for Light, or best offers. Light's about 13" tall, got him a couple Kumoricons back.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:18:58 pm by Barako »

oslapedo

Re: Games and manga in the Eugene/Springfield area!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 06:02:04 pm »
How much would it be for just the terminal disc of .hack//G.U.? I missed out on the LE when it came out but I already have all three games. And if you change your mind about the Haseo figure I'd love to take it off your hands =,D

I'm also interested in your Sims 2 expansion packs~

Offline Barako

• Sailor Scout
Re: Games and manga in the Eugene/Springfield area!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:09:16 pm »
How much would it be for just the terminal disc of .hack//G.U.? I missed out on the LE when it came out but I already have all three games. And if you change your mind about the Haseo figure I'd love to take it off your hands =,D

I'm also interested in your Sims 2 expansion packs~

Hmmm, $10 for the terminal disc? I don't have the fancy sleeve it came in anymore (thank you adorable fluffy teething kittens), but I can put it in a CD case. =o

I like the Haseo figure way too much to sell it, sorry ^^; I'm only selling the games because I don't see when I'll ever replay them. I can save the Sims expansion packs for you if you want ^_^

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
Hey! Im interested in these...

Fullmetal Alchemist trading figures, around 3" tall or so. These three are missing their bases, but Riza and Hughes can stand up on their own. Roy can't, though, which is why he's smothering Riza XD $2 each, or $5 altogether.

Sorry for the blurry pic! $3 for Winry, who is from the previous set of FMA trading figures, but has her stand and box. Kagome & Shippo have a broken bow and arrow, but have the original box, so I dunno, $1 I guess. If you buy something else from me I'll just throw it in for free if you want it.

Do you still have them? and would you be able to hold them until kumoricon?
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
I would like the winry, ed, kagome and shippo, sonic and mustang. That would be a total of $15. Would that be alright?

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
I would like the winry, ed, kagome and shippo, sonic and mustang. That would be a total of $15. Would that be alright?

um...I already asked for kagome...

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Oops, sorry! T-T I am soo stupid!

Offline Barako

• Sailor Scout
nyahaha, I'm not sure that I'm going to make it to Kumoricon this year, and I'm trying to sell these things as quickly as possible, so I don't think I can hold them until the con.  :-[ I won't sell them to anyone else unless there isn't any other way I can get them to you, though, since you did ask first. ^^;

Mitsuki, sure! ^^ Though if I can sell things to nyahaha, I can't include the Kagome/Shippo since she's claimed it. Are you in the area by chance?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 05:24:38 pm by Barako »

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Yeah I am, but we might have to do a meet halfway some where.

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
How much would shipping be?

Mitsuki--it's alright xD I do that all the time. I hope I didn't sound mean D:

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Re: Games, manga, figurines and plushies in the Eugene/Springfield area!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 04:41:49 pm »
not at all, I understand completely I am just glad that you were so cool about it.

Offline Barako

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 08:37:08 pm »
nyahaha, I don't know exactly what shipping would be but I'd be glad to run down to the post office and check for you. ^^ This week is finals week for me so I might not be able to find out until next weekend, though.

Mitsuki, where would be a good halfway place to meet up? That would be fine with me as long as I can take a bus there, I just don't have a car. ^^;

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 08:59:27 am »
nyahaha, I don't know exactly what shipping would be but I'd be glad to run down to the post office and check for you. ^^ This week is finals week for me so I might not be able to find out until next weekend, though.
That would be fine. I understand about the finals. ;D

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 03:09:06 pm »
We could meet in Albany or one of the meetings or maybe the con?

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 04:52:28 pm »
Could I also get the other three full metal alchemist ones? *Huges, Roy and Riza*

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 12:15:08 pm »
Hrrrm... I'm debating if I want that Loveless manga or not.. xDD
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline D-Chan

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 11:22:59 pm »
Sonic plushie please?  I can meet up @ Kumoricon or around the Portland area
1st con-Kumori-Con 2007
Naruto in chess for 2007 and 2008

2010 - Yumi, Naruto, and Kid Goku
2011 - Hopefully Mr. 6 will make and appearance, and Lupin III.