Author Topic: RPG's at Kumoricon '05  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
RPG's at Kumoricon '05
« on: April 15, 2005, 02:58:25 pm »
Okay boys and girls, heres what's happening

The games we have that will be run as of now are:

"The Magical Girl Game" BESM - GM Pezcat
Ironclaw - GM Nyco
Dominion Tank Police - GM Nyco (this is contingent on whether or not I can get the book)
Changeling - GM Tom T. Fanboy

There will also be a bunch of Legend of the Five rings books (including some premade characters, and the city of lies box set) and the first ed. BESM (ah tri-stat, how we love thee) book for anyone that wants to show up and throw down a game of their own.

There's also going to be a bit of a suprize for all you gamers coming up. Once I get all the details figured out, I'll be releasing info, but 'til then, suffer.

As always, any other games  you want to see, let me know. With as much talk about D&D there has been, Im looking for someone willing to GM that, and help with my big project. Furthermore, if you're planning on gming, let me know: it has its advantages, like getting to know the con schedual ahead of time, and having it pimped in the programing book.

That is all,
Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
RPG's at Kumoricon '05
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 12:53:14 pm »
what about that Mecha game that was there last year that was fun

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
RPG's at Kumoricon '05
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 04:04:36 pm »
Yes, the mech game was a lot of fun, but my Pezcat is over run as it is. I'll be running Dominion Tank Police if I can which is sorta a mech game. I can see what I can do about getting copies of books, maps and maybe some premade characters, but I simply do not have the GM's to run everything I want to. Personaly I'd love to see Feng Shuii, and a few other games, but we simply don't have the man power.

If you want to run a mecha game or any rpg, let me know and I'll see what I can do. The more games we have out, the more companies I can pester for swag as well.

Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!