Author Topic: Cosplay/ convention/ anime Pet Peeve.. we all have 'em, so whats yours?  (Read 58474 times)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
Re: Cosplay/ convention/ anime Pet Peeve.. we all have 'em, so whats yours?
« Reply #300 on: April 02, 2010, 01:49:53 pm »
I <3 lolita outfits.  But then again, I <3 almost anything that has frills, buttons, bows, etc. 

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline DeathNotePanda

• Chibi
« Reply #301 on: April 02, 2010, 03:15:23 pm »
Haha yeah I love lolita outfits too! ^^ But I was just reading through this thread and there are A LOT of people bashing on the lolita girls.

I guess I'm one of the ones that don't hang out with "those certain lolita groups" so I wouldn't know anything about the rude behavior of the lolita girls xD Seriously though, I think that lolitas are supposed to have "doll like" and "elegant/proper" behavior if you will. Not be totally brusing up the lolita fashion with rotten attitudes. Not only does it give all the other lolitas a bad name, it give you an even worse rep as a lolita fashion endorsor.

Plus, its even common sense to have a good attitude when going to a convention xD But everyone knows that there are always "those" kinda people in every place that just loves to ruin everyones fun xD

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2010, 03:18:03 pm »
I don't think I've ever had an issue with any lolita or group of lolitas.  Granted, my exposure is generally limited to, "Hi! Can I get your picture?!"  I can imagine there is some "us vs. them" mentality amongst certain groups of lolitas, as is the case with anything.  But, I have never been exposed to it firsthand.

Offline DeathNotePanda

• Chibi
« Reply #303 on: April 02, 2010, 03:24:42 pm »
Hahaha same here! I've never had any of the lolitas give me looks or any rude behavior but I guess thats because I always run into the good ones xD And by that I mean the nice ones! =D

And yes, there is always mental rivalery between people and cosplaying or fashion endorsors xD But again, self control and good manners are always a skill that people need to perfect xD

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #304 on: April 04, 2010, 12:01:56 am »
Yeah anytime I talk to someone in a Lolita outfit and ask for their picture I just get a sweet smile and an "okay" then they pose and I think them, and they say no problem. :D

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2010, 05:54:22 pm »
In the past there were some problems with Kcon's lolita community, but those girls have moved on from loli for the most part, and are super chill now.

Anyways, speaking as a lolita, I love having my picture taken! It lets me know I look good, and that's never bad.
Although sometimes it's safer to, when speaking to cosplayers, assume everyone knows nothing. It's a lot less disappointing than assuming someone knows what they're doing when it turns out they don't.

On the topic of lolita, I've gotten some dirty looks from cosplayers and regular people at cons while I was dressed in lolita. I haven't done anything but check my makeup, why do I get glared at?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #306 on: April 06, 2010, 11:08:17 am »
Line cutters. I mean if you just had to run to the bathroom and your friends saved your spot without leaving a giant gaping hole in the line and not moving with the flow of the line thats ok by me. But people who try to sneak into the line with no such excuse or if an entire group migrates to the bathroom or the dealers room and leaves one line holder well I have to call bull [Mod edit by JeffT: Removed inappropriate language]. That is one of my pet peeves and so line jumpers beware!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:19:47 am by JeffT »
Secrety secrets!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #307 on: April 06, 2010, 11:22:08 am »
I would have to say...people that are rude & treat someone badly because their costume isn't perfect or at least up to their standards. Yes it's fun to see that "best in show" costume of your favorite popular character & you go out of your way to chase them down with your camera...but show respect to everyone else who put forth the effort to cosplay it as well, even if it needs some work. If you don't have anything nice to say, just shut up & keep walking. I hate hearing about how mean or rude some people are at a convention that was designed for EVERYONE to have fun...it's just plain stupid.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2010, 01:25:34 pm »
On the topic of lolita, I've gotten some dirty looks from cosplayers and regular people at cons while I was dressed in lolita. I haven't done anything but check my makeup, why do I get glared at?

I imagine it's the "that's not anime" thing.  The way some people react you'd think it was listed as a rule for con attendees. ^_^;;

Want to know my anime pet peeve and one of the reasons I don't watch anime anymore?  So many animes seem like they're made for the ADHD audience now.  The perverted, boob-starved, panty-shot fanatic ADHD fan.  I can't stand it.  "Fanservice" used to seem more tongue-in-cheek but now it's blatant and in your face.  Or maybe I've just grown old.   ??? :D

Offline Mister_manji

• Chibi
« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2010, 03:21:03 pm »
People who use random Japanese words drive me insane. Especially people who add -chan or -san or what have you to english names.

Another peeve of mine is the way certain people behave at cons. It's all good and swell that you are finally here in a place with people that like the stuff you do, but that doesnt mean you can run around screaming, climbing on stuff, and generally misbehaving. By all means, enjoy yourself, but remember, you still need to act in a grown up manner.
K-Con attendee 2004, 2006
2007 Programming Staff
2008 Programming Staff
2009 Special Events Manager
2010 Assistant Director of Operations
2011 Assistant Director of Operations

Offline shadoworganoid

• Catgirl
« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2010, 05:20:17 pm »
People who use random Japanese words drive me insane. Especially people who add -chan or -san or what have you to english names.

Another peeve of mine is the way certain people behave at cons. It's all good and swell that you are finally here in a place with people that like the stuff you do, but that doesnt mean you can run around screaming, climbing on stuff, and generally misbehaving. By all means, enjoy yourself, but remember, you still need to act in a grown up manner.

I agree with you.
Im kinda guilty of the first one though.... I only know a little japanese so I cant help it that all I can say is a random word or two... lol

But the other thing you said, I totally agree.
We are at a PUBLIC location. The Hilton wont want us back if we act like wild 6 year olds.
Sometimes we forget to act our own age in all the excitment....
Kumoricon 2014 Cosplay plans:

Kantai Collection Kongou Crossplay (Maybe)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #311 on: April 07, 2010, 08:23:55 pm »

Agreed,
though now the language and culture is so embedded into me I'll occasionally catch myself making those little sounds like, "Atatata" and "Eiyahh..." without meaning too.  ::)

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2010, 07:57:35 pm »
Sorta like when it gets this bad?
http://Keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/KAWAII-comic-31463909

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #313 on: April 10, 2010, 02:09:23 pm »
At Sakuracon I encountered this, and I feel the need to post this here:

DO NOT. And I mean, DO NOT. EVER. EVER. Touch my costume without my permission, unless I know you. I have no tolerance for this, and when it happened it really rubbed me the wrong way. This person was also not careful with my costume, and just seemed to manhandle it. NEVER IS THIS OK.

Next person to try that gets their throat slit.

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline shadoworganoid

• Catgirl
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2010, 08:38:45 pm »

DO NOT. And I mean, DO NOT. EVER. EVER. Touch my costume without my permission, unless I know you. I have no tolerance for this, and when it happened it really rubbed me the wrong way. This person was also not careful with my costume, and just seemed to manhandle it. NEVER IS THIS OK.

Arent we violent.

But yeah, I agree. Its a simple rule of "hands to yourself". Many of us are you know.....old enough that we should know that. lol
It surprises me how many people act like idiots...
Kumoricon 2014 Cosplay plans:

Kantai Collection Kongou Crossplay (Maybe)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2010, 03:57:36 am »

That's never happened to me but I saw it happen to my sister when she went as the giant P-Chan that one year. Some dude just came over and knocked on her head... >.>

Though... I did get a t-shirt thrown at my head while I was wearing this styled wig at kumoricon once while waiting in a cosplay contest line.... hmmm...  ;D ;D ;D lol it's all good xD

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2010, 06:22:19 am »

I would have to agree fully...I had a person grab my hand to shake it without my permission & it broke some of the wiring controls for my mask. Had to go to Radio Shack Saturday morning to get the proper parts to repair it for the weekend. ASK FIRST

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2010, 05:07:54 pm »

I would have to agree fully...I had a person grab my hand to shake it without my permission & it broke some of the wiring controls for my mask. Had to go to Radio Shack Saturday morning to get the proper parts to repair it for the weekend. ASK FIRST

That makes me so sad. Some people think that as soon as you walk through the con doors, common politeness and manners can be forgotten.

I cannot stress enough that politeness can go a long way. So many people stopped The Depp Squad for photos that we were so worn out we went to sit down. That didn't even stop the photos. But this one person came over and asked us to stand up for a photo so nicely that we did it. People asking for photos were in general pretty polite about it, which we were all thankful for.

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: April 13, 2010, 07:24:30 am »
Well put...after about 4 hours of sweating to death in my costume, I finally had to sit down & pull off my mask. I actually had a guy come up to me & just acted as though it was my job to stand back up & put my mask on...no please, no polite words...just wanted it done. I told him "sorry but I'm done for the day, maybe tomorrow" Had he walked up & asked me politely, I would have been more than happy to throw that sweaty hot mask back on & stand up.

Offline trenix

• Oni
didn't really have this problem last Kcon, but at Sakuracon this year i kept running into it. if I'm tucked away in a corner talking on my cellphone please do not interupt and ask for my picture. either wait around 'till im off the phone or move on.
Everyone is more or less mad on one point.
Kcon '10 plans
1)Code Geass: Knight of Seven
2)secret (even to myself...)

Offline Infested_wound

• Cabbit
I don't like mean stuck up people. Cosplaying is about having fun there is no reason to be mean to other people.

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
Well, one of my pet peeves is L cosplayers. On the first day of the con last year, I was up in the karaoke room, chatting with some people, when someone pointed over to the corner and said "Hey, look at that L!" I looked over, and there's this scruffy haired asian guy with a white shirt looking out the window. So someone goes over to talk to him, and then comes back and says "They aren't even cosplaying." It's just, if you can mistake an average, everyday person for an anime character, perhaps you should cosplay someone else? Maybe?

Also, people who don't respect boundaries. My friend was cosplaying as Anko, and she had some guy shove a Naruto cosplayer at her, and asked her to recreate the "licking the cheek" scene. Both of them were like, "Um, no." I mean, why would you even ask someone to do that? This also goes towards the people that ask the Haruhi's to grab boobs for the sake of cosplay. *headdesk*

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
didn't really have this problem last Kcon, but at Sakuracon this year i kept running into it. if I'm tucked away in a corner talking on my cellphone please do not interupt and ask for my picture. either wait around 'till im off the phone or move on.

exactly. nuff said

Offline ephemera

• Oni
Marco Polo.

And . . . "guess what?  --WHAT??"
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
Marco Polo.

And . . . "guess what?  --WHAT??"
Oh, on that note, these things bug me:
-THE GAME (it ended two years ago)
-Objection
-Over 9000
-Mudkipz
-LOL RANDUMB POTAOTES LOOK AT ME I'M SO RANDOM TOAST

Just... stop.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

oslapedo

^ Internet memes are innocent enough, it's the shouting in the halls that's annoying.

Dear Caramelldansen,

Please die~<3

Sincerely,
oslapedo

Offline Vysh

• Sailor Scout
People whining about 'How last year was better.' My friends did that at the last con, and guess what? I didn't go to the previous year. It was a major downer.

Being directed the opposite way you want to go. I understand that some hallways need to be clear, i understand your doing your job, but when you are standing between me and the bathroom when my stomach is exploding inside me, I'm sorry but I will have to run by you.

Rude people: This counts for the people outside the con too. When i cosplayed mello, I was getting honked and whistled at whenever i stood outside. Down in the dealers room, I was looking at some merchandise and quite enjoying myself when this girl came up to me. This is how the conversation went.
Girl: "Your not really mello."
Me: -looking up- "What?"
Girl: "You don't have a chocolate bar, therefore your not mello."
Me: -Pulls out chocolate bar from coat pocket and takes a bite- "Really?"
I then ignored her and she left at some point
I mean, come on! I had a gun shoved down my pants [really awkward if you'd like to know] and i was looking at necklaces, do i really have to eat chocolate every moment?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:06:38 pm by Vysh »
I was a Prinny and Ryouga Hibiki for K-con 2011, got any pictures? I'd love to see them

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout
My biggest pet peeves in the world when at a con are:
#1 Smelly con-goers, seriously, you want a hug? Take a shower!
#2 People running into you or your props head on and not even apologizing (I've had that happen quite a few times, it hurts)
#3 People assuming your a character without even asking or confirming the guess with you. (also experienced this first hand)
On the bright side I love it when people get excited over something you've put hard work into, it's very gratifying
Trinkets and Tragedy Co-Manager
2013 cosplay: Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garter belt.

Offline Vysh

• Sailor Scout

#3 People assuming your a character without even asking or confirming the guess with you. (also experienced this first hand)
I had that problem when I was mello, everyone thought I was Edward Elric, or a female version of edward Elric. It was because I made Mello's red coat so everyone assumed. I never really understood how people could immediatly assume I was a female version of a character..... o__e
I was a Prinny and Ryouga Hibiki for K-con 2011, got any pictures? I'd love to see them

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout

I had that problem when I was mello, everyone thought I was Edward Elric, or a female version of edward Elric. It was because I made Mello's red coat so everyone assumed. I never really understood how people could immediatly assume I was a female version of a character..... o__e
T~T I'm sorry to hear that, did you try to correct them? I had it happen when I was cosplaying as a lolita Alice (from Alice in wonderland), A girl dressed as a Naruto character came up to me and my friend who was cosplaying as a Cheshire cat and got all excited and was like,"  Ohhhh a cat girl!..." then proceeded to look over at me with a distasteful look and say," And a maid...."

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
I've been lurking over this for quite some time now and I finnaly found a pet peeve that seems to stick out more to me.

-Manners. Please use them. I mean, I've had manners forced into me for about 17 years and I use them when I can. And I've been known to lose control of my actions due to my ADHD, but I never do anything completely dirastic. I've been known to yell a few times, but I generally....am I very quiet person, so to people my yells are more like a person talking normally. Anyway to get to my point and relate manners to a past experience, my first con, there were many people who have them but even more that don't. While walking to the lobby door a Bleach character accidentaly hit me with their sword, looked back at me and kept walking. I mean it was nice to acknolage me, but please at least say sorry or something instead of walking away.

Along the line of manners. Theres this nice little word called, polite. When people nit pick apart a cosplayer when that specific cosplayer has worked their hardest on their costume. Just give some helpful advice maybe some nice constructive criticism. I mean there have been some days were I have thought to myself, "Oh they forgot some parts." Or "They forgot to Hem and paint the symbols right". But I do the nice thing and push the negative comments aside and give something possitive. One example would be a cosplayer came up to me last con when I was Akita Neru. I didn't do perfect but they said "Your a good Neru, your gonna do better then me". I responded politely with a "Thank you. But sence I haven't seen your costume, I can't say anything but, I'm sure you'll do just fine as long as you worked hard on it." But another time when I was Likatung and in a hurry because our cosplay group was going to be on in under 4 mins and I hadn't looked over my lines yet some other Pokemon cosplayers stoped me to take pictures. I didn't tell them I'm sorry I'm in a hurry but considering I was flailing back and forth looking for the rest of the group, all I could do was do a simple smile and hope that was ok. For them.....it was far from it. They basically said "Why didn't you stick your toung out like Likatung? Your not very good at this! All I asked was to get a picture, stupid B-" Yeah I rather not continue with that, but I basically appologized many times before they walked off. I probably should have said "I'm sorry I'm in a hurry, can you wait?" So that was more so my bad.

There was also a time when my legs gave out and I couldn't move. Because I was so stubburn and busy that I wouldn't sit down durring con. I appologized and asked my friends to help me up or carry me out of the way before they did, a con goer yelled "MOVE IT NEWBE You can't sit there" "I'm sorry, I'm not exactly sitting my legs gave way" "Maybe because your fat ass can't handle them" and they shoved me out of the way. Now as a person pushing 90lbs. 30 lbs underweight...I did take offence but I held it in. The rest of the con goers were thankfully understanding about why as to I was sitting in the way.

SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT. DX
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
...How can someone call you a fatty? I'm so confused about that.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
I hate hate when people are all "You did that wrong"
Like Sam, I can appreciate a little constructive criticism, especially if it's well worded. But if someone walks up to me, asks me for a picture, then tells me my costume is all wrong, points out how and then walks away, I think that's kinda douche-y.
Usually, I will only take criticism from my friends, not random people walking by, because I know they mean it out of the goodness of their hearts as opposed to, well, the not so goodness >>

...How can someone call you a fatty? I'm so confused about that.
I SECOND THIS MOTION
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
^ kink... after reading all that.... i wanna hug you D:

curseing every other word: realy REALY pisses me off >< its a family event! leave your potty mouth where it belongs, the sewers.

glomping: it distroys cosplays mkay? if you worked months on something and it gets distroyed by people youd be rather upset right?

photographers that just want pictures of the skanky looking girls: oh my gawd! i've seen a realy nice cosplayer get takin advantage of because she cosplayed one of her fave guilty gear chars. she looked so cool but the photo graphers just kept trying to get every angle possible to see if they could get a little somethingsomething in the pic >< rawr!

i do how ever like photo graphers that hang out in one spot and take pictures of every one. there was a realy cool photo grapher that thought our "freeze" game was cool and liked all our poses. he hung around for a good 10 or so minutes takeing pictures of us.

cosplayers that only do 3 poses >.< do you REALY want 100 pictures of you doing the same pose?

>.> thats it for now <3 ilu all  
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Well the useual thing that comes to some neanderthal's mind when someones legs gave out is, their overweight.
Or it could be that my cosplay gave the impression of being overweight/chubby considering how much I had to have on for it.

@Soundy:
I second that. People can be quite rude around things like that.

@Chel:
I knoooow, right? D:
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
Wow. I would never, ever criticize someone's cosplay. And to be honest, I haven't had many run-ins with rude people. Or, I just brushed it oiff at the time and don't remember. XD I did have a few people step on my dress before but when I looked back at them they said "sorry."

Offline Vysh

• Sailor Scout

T~T I'm sorry to hear that, did you try to correct them? I had it happen when I was cosplaying as a lolita Alice (from Alice in wonderland), A girl dressed as a Naruto character came up to me and my friend who was cosplaying as a Cheshire cat and got all excited and was like,"  Ohhhh a cat girl!..." then proceeded to look over at me with a distasteful look and say," And a maid...."
Yah I did, but of course they just shrugged it off and kept walking.
How could someone mistake Alice for a maid, were you wearing a blue dress? That would make no sense if you were....

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
THAT JUST REMINDED ME:
Charly (Cassiopeia) and I were headed back to our room at Sakura-con this year at around 1:15 in the morning. If you come in after midnight, you need a room key to get in to the building, so Charly was shuffling around in her Spain pockets looking for a key. A woman walks up, pulls out her key, and opens the door.
"Looks like she got her's first" Charly said, laughed, and the two of us moved to go in the door.
Then the woman turned around stated sarcastically "Uh, no, get your own, sorry" and slammed the door on us.
The two of us just looked at each other, and she rummaged through her pockets and eventually found the key.
It was just so unnecessary!
BE FREAKING POLITE.
Seriously, shiz.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
yea that's really rude... sigh and i'm always so nice to ppl =( i hate it when ppl do that to me...

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout

Yah I did, but of course they just shrugged it off and kept walking.
How could someone mistake Alice for a maid, were you wearing a blue dress? That would make no sense if you were....
Gee wiz aint that nice?
Well here let me show you a picture

(sorry if its too large ><)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
Omggg is that you? <3 <3 <3  :D

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
^^ yea you do NOT look like a maid (well kinda) but i can 100% tell your alice! <33~

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout
@reppy: Yes it is ^^
@luvan: Thank you ='D I didn't get many people asking about my cosplay so I was worried that no one could tell I was Alice

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
^btw you'll make a good etna <3~

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout
Why thank you sir.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
^._. s..s..sir? ;~; *runs off crying*

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
You know what kind of irritates me?  Otaku cliques.  :P  Everyone has their group of buddies, but I've definitely seen before where people will form a really tight knit group and sort of shun off new people.  It just seems to remind me of middle school/high school too much.  And lets be honest, most of us were probably social outcasts or didn't fit in.  So, it disheartens me to see it happening in this environment again.  Hey, we all love anime enough to visit (and sometimes do so while cosplaying) a convention dedicated solely to that topic.  Lets all be friends. D: Yayyy.  :D

(OK, obviously use your discretion.. If someone hasn't showered in 30 days and won't stop talking about their favorite hentai movies.. I don't blame you for not wanting to hang out xD but I think you all get what I'm saying.)

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout
*thinks to self* why would this person be crying...or is it...? *light bulb* Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, you must be a girl! (jkjk) Don't be offended I do that to everyone, even people younger than myself.

On another note, I've found another pet peeve I have at cons:
random glompers... *sigh*

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
^yes ._. i am a gurlz T_T

and yea ditto on that! =~= i hate glompers like NO otherz! D:< i am very closterfobicz >~< *hates having so little space* and i don't like touching

Offline snowshoedtiger

• Sailor Scout
^yes ._. i am a gurlz T_T

and yea ditto on that! =~= i hate glompers like NO otherz! D:< i am very closterfobicz >~< *hates having so little space* and i don't like touching

Op I'm sorry, I guess I assumed you were a man because of your user pic, forgive me?
Well its not even the fact of being confined it's the outfit, what if its ripped or damaged? I would be very sad indeed. Or worse, what if they hurt someone with a "surprise glomp"