Author Topic: Is there a good way to fix Plushies?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Namazzi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantART
Is there a good way to fix Plushies?
« on: April 25, 2009, 09:31:49 pm »
I can't for the life of me figure out what board to put this thread in.. so if it's the wrong one, please any moderator move it to the right one. xD

Am I the only one with this problem? My poor plushies are falling apart. D= Basically, top layer has come apart from the bottom layers. As shown in the pictures.

I don't really do much with my plushies. And mostly they just sit in my room on a shelf. I haven't washed any of them or anything extreme like that, so I'm still not sure why they are doing this. haha. Does this happen to anyone elses? And is there a good fix for it? My Inuyasha plushie is looking rather sad. =(

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Re: Is there a good way to fix Plushies?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 10:24:04 pm »
You can probably just use tacky glue or any kind of fabric glue and glue the layers back together. :D

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:00:45 pm »
Ugh this happens all the time for me. Ever since my first pikachu plushie and up to my latest axel one.

I just use hotglue to fix them, though any sort of not-stiff glue would work, I guess... I used normal PASTE on my inuyasha one (just like yours I think) and it dried very hard :'D

But it's okay, I didn't care for that plushie anyways.

Offline Namazzi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 01:40:47 am »
Ah, okay. Thanks guys  ;D
I had thought of glue, but I wasn't sure if I would ruin them even more then they are now. haha.  My dad says he has some kind of spray glue that might work. I might give it a try.. and hope to god I don't make them look worse. xD