Convention Events and Programming > Karaoke

Song Request Thread

(1/7) > >>

Chiroyo:
So, this is a thread for people to request songs for karaoke, whether they be full versions, off vocal/instrumental, etc. It started off as a topic in the Vocaloid 2012 thread, but seeing as I didn't think it was a good idea to clutter up that thread with this stuff, I thought it'd be a good idea to move it to its own thread.

I'm compiling a library of songs/lyrics on a flashdrive for the karaoke staff to use this year. They've got quite an impressive collection of songs, but frankly speaking, their collection isn't really recent. It also suffers from a significant lack of Vocaloid.

So, if you've got a song you want to sing at Kumoricon this year, please request it with the following form and I'll do my best to find it:

Song Title:
Artist:
Anime/game/band it's from:
version of the song you want: (Instrumental, TV-size, full version)
Do you need lyrics?: Y/N

Here's what I've started collecting so far. I'll update this list as I add more songs (most of this so far is Vocaloid. I have more songs, I just haven't documented them yet):
Ah It's a Wonderful Cat's life
Ai kotoba
Boku Mitaina Kimi, Kimi Mitaina Boku
Calc
Calc piano ver.
Choose Me
Dear
Departures
Envy
Euterpe
Fix
Gemini
GGRKS
Glow
Haitoku no Kioku~ The Lost Memory
Hello How are you band arrange
Hollow
Hyakunen no Koi
Interviewer
Just Be Friends piano ver.
Kan Guo Lai
Karakuri Pierrot
Karakuri Pierrot acoustic ver.
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Kokoro
Magenta
Meltdown
Migikata no Chou
Mozaik Role
Mr. Music
My Soul Your Beats
Naraku no Hana
Netgame Addicts
Omoide Kakera
Perfect Crime
Pon pon pon
Senbonzakura
Spice
Tada Arigato Music box ver.
Tell Your World

MadMoai:
So we can only sing the songs the staff already have? Or do we bring our own? Because I have a pretty long list of about twenty songs that I have the karaoke version to on my iPod, and I don't want to add extra clutter with a needlessly long post.

Chiroyo:

--- Quote from: MadMoai on August 12, 2012, 07:09:26 am ---So we can only sing the songs the staff already have? Or do we bring our own? Because I have a pretty long list of about twenty songs that I have the karaoke version to on my iPod, and I don't want to add extra clutter with a needlessly long post.

--- End quote ---

Nope, you're free to bring in a flashdrive/ipod/mp3-player with songs that you want to sing on it. So by all means, bring it in ;u;

eritela:
Even though I probably wouldn't actually end up singing any of them, there are a lot of songs I MIGHT want to sing, especially if I can coerce my friend into joining me. ;D I already have the vast majority of the karaoke tracks for them. Should I put them on my own flash drive and bring them? (For Kumo to use, not just for myself.)

zenneth:
interviewer~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version