Convention Events and Programming > Cosplay

Official Wig Help Thread

<< < (233/233)

BrokenPsyche:
I'm having difficulty with my Dirk cosplay. I'm using my real hair but I don't exactly know how to style it, let alone, I'm terrible at it. So if you can help me that would be wonderful!!!

moonbeam:
Sailor moon bun help  I believe I can get a wig that can work . But it wouldn't have her buns I saw a video were you use like extra wig hair and super glue it to a Styrofoam ball but. ..... that was for a wig they edited a lot ... so any ideas tips ? Please help I'm  new at detailed wigs and I'm low on cash since kumori con prices went up

lancej95:
I have never bought a wig and I've never actually worn one. I mean, yeah, there has been one on my head but never with the preparation I see people do with the cap and whatnot. I know I'll need at least one next year but I have no idea what I'm doing...

Any help, advice, anything is greatly appreciated!

animefan209:
I've really been considering to cosplay Yusei Fudo next year and I don't know what to do for the wig. I have never styled a wig before. Any advice please? Here's what the wig should look like:

Sailor-Jeimi:

--- Quote from: animefan209 on October 28, 2014, 07:21:41 pm ---I've really been considering to cosplay Yusei Fudo next year and I don't know what to do for the wig. I have never styled a wig before. Any advice please? Here's what the wig should look like:

--- End quote ---

Look up any general "yu-gi-oh wig tutiral"..They will more than likely all be Yugi, but it's the same method..This will be 100% impossible to make it look good withoug doing it that way..You will need to know a LOT of things to do this..You will need to know how to correctly take wefts out of a wig, how to make the shapes of the spikes out of another material (usually foam) and you'll need to attach them to the wig and glue the hair to the structure and so on.
These wigs are by far the HARDEST to do..If this is your first wig, or your first cosplay, and you've never made a prop before, I say do not try this until you have done at least a little of that stuff..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version