Author Topic: has anyone seen me??????????  (Read 3082 times)

Offline xwhysoseriousx

• Cabbit
    • jokah myspace
has anyone seen me??????????
« on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:54 pm »

i was cosplaying as the joker at the k-con on sunday, and my camera died so i wasn't able to get a pic of myself   :-\
does anyone have a pic of me? there were quite a few taken...........
okayy....( i was described as a raver joker by many people...) i was wearing about 3 shirts, the top shirt striped b&w, and a black tutu with very brightly colored pink & green layered striped tights, a pink & black pinstriped (i think) vest-like thing, and a WHOLE lot of accessories, and later on in the day i had accumulated (sp?) a blue bikini top over my shirt, and a purple fuzzy boa  ;D

if anyone saw me/has a pic, please post!

thank joo!!!!!    :-*

OH------ if anyone saw me on MONDAY, i was wearing joker makeup and a cutesey dress and i was walking around with a giant stuffed bunny  :-X

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
Re: has anyone seen me??????????
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:04:36 pm »
i do not but this would be in the cosplay forum not general discussion
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 10:08:29 pm »
or spam, or the big did you see me thread
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 09:34:58 am »
Good luck finding your picture, but this isnt exactly the place where that would go. You might want to look through the thread Superjaz mentioned.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:32 pm »
Also the fact that you were the "Joker" but there were about 20 of them so a reference picture would be a good idea.

Offline The_Panda

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 09:39:56 pm »
...................................I refuse to acknowledge this thread as inappropriately placed unless previously stated by the express permission and triplicated red paper of satan and pikachu. But I will say that it is hard as crap to have somebody say that they've seen you when everybody else is trying to be seen at the same time. It's like catching a taurus. YOU JUST CAN'T.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 10:32:05 pm »
...................................I refuse to acknowledge this thread as inappropriately placed unless previously stated by the express permission

yeah cuz you have that power cuz you are a mod oh wait you are not so what you say matter so much
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline The_Panda

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 10:57:14 pm »
...................................I refuse to acknowledge this thread as inappropriately placed unless previously stated by the express permission

yeah cuz you have that power cuz you are a mod oh wait you are not so what you say matter so much
Okay, let's shy away from the fact that this argument and your use or lack of punctuation is not related to this topic. ANYWAYS......you already have my pictures, Lun.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 11:15:09 pm »
... Must we really start such a trivial argument?

Firstly, this is inappropriately placed not to be mean >.< because of there being a thread for looking for pictures of yourself from last year;
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=7793.0  "Official "Did you see me" Thread for 2008"

Secondly, I don't find it necessary to bump up an old (even though it was only 2 months) thread just to say something rude and not help it.
:|

-----

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was locked....
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:26:39 pm by Hazuza »

Offline GANG//GReeN

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 03:23:42 pm »

Okay, let's shy away from the fact that this argument and your use or lack of punctuation is not related to this topic. ANYWAYS......you already have my pictures, Lun.

hey its panda :D you broke my namine dress is red-rover :D
Cosplays For '10:
Link : Zelda Ocarina of Time
Namine: Kingdom Hearts 2
Rikku: Final Fantasy
Anemone: Eureka 7
Chachamaru KaraKuri: Negima!
Harley Quinn - Batman
~~MYSTERY COSPLAY!~~

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 07:58:12 pm »
* TanisNikana has locked this thread. Go post in the other thread.