Author Topic: Phoenix Wright '09 cosplayers?  (Read 3181 times)

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
Phoenix Wright '09 cosplayers?
« on: October 19, 2008, 02:08:00 pm »
Curious cause I met a awesome Edgeworth cosplay and though I didn't know who they were at first (sorry about that) but I saw a awesome awesome Armando and Godot cosplayer (I haven't played the game yet but I read up about them. ^^; ) and it'd be cool to see you guys again. I guess I've made up my mind to cosplay as Mia because her outfit for me could double as a outfit for jobs and a cosplay outfit. Also something I can wear at college. ^.^ Anywho, curious if there is anybody cosplaying as Phoenix Wright cosplayers for Kumori-con '09.
Kumori-con '11: If I go, my boyfriend and I will be going as Lucy Heartfilia (me) and Loki (boyfriend) from Fairy Tail

Current Bishounen of the week: My boyfriend <3 lol

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
Re: Phoenix Wright '09 cosplayers?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:47:53 pm »
I forgot to mention I'm not exactly a great clothing maker and I don't want to spend a lot of money so I'm aiming for a skirt and shirt (my mom has a jacket that looks like Mia's, the only thing it's a button jacket) though I'm curious if anyone has any ideas on better things I could do. The scarf I'll make out of the bandages I used for my A.B.A costume (just one bandage and dye it yellow. ^^) and make her necklace part out of most likely paper mache'. ^^ Or something like that. ^^;

Yeah, I'm a low budget cosplayer. XD
Kumori-con '11: If I go, my boyfriend and I will be going as Lucy Heartfilia (me) and Loki (boyfriend) from Fairy Tail

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 06:57:49 pm »
I forgot to mention I'm not exactly a great clothing maker and I don't want to spend a lot of money so I'm aiming for a skirt and shirt (my mom has a jacket that looks like Mia's, the only thing it's a button jacket) though I'm curious if anyone has any ideas on better things I could do. The scarf I'll make out of the bandages I used for my A.B.A costume (just one bandage and dye it yellow. ^^) and make her necklace part out of most likely paper mache'. ^^ Or something like that. ^^;

Yeah, I'm a low budget cosplayer. XD

Theres no crime with that  :D  I'm a lower budget cosplayer sometimes [laughs] I don't even know if thats possible. haha
<333

Im excited to see you :D  I'll take photos with you~! if thats alright [hitshead]
I want to go as Ema, but I'm so swamped already [flustered as I look at my sig DX]
wahhh

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 08:30:54 am »
lol That'd be cool. ^^ I hope my hair grows that long by then.. o.o I have short hair now which is a bit of a problem especially since I want to get a Halloween costume and thought it'd be funny and fun to be Mia for Halloween but my hair is too short to do naturally without a wig.. Also I have only played the first Phoenix Wright game (I'm not even finished, I'm on my third case still. XD) so I'm setting myself up for spoilers especially if I can find other Phoenix Wright cosplayers. I kind of spoiled myself looking up pictures on Deviantart.. o.o

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 07:42:57 am »
You could be a "Young Mia" : D
You hair never has to be like the characters, and if it's too short or too long just say "I'm the younger/ older version" : D people wouldn't mind. teehee.

yeah I cut my hair before I was going to do my Ema cosplay. Before I did cut it it was the perfect length and everything. XD boredom does things to you [laughs] oh well. But now I'm growing out my hair for my Ema cosplay,and my Tohru :D  I just hope my hair is long enough by next year Kumoricon. XDD haha. If not I'll just take lots and lots of prenatal vitamins. teehee

Yes Phoenix Wright is love. My friends played it before me, so I got some spoilers. But my friend was so terrible! haha he told me that someone dies and I was like NO IM NOT PLAYING THIS ANYMORE. Then to see him play the fourth game, and I saw that the character was still alive. XD I'm so stupid
haha.
<33
Yes setting up for spoilers isn't too bad. Though sad at sometimes. [Spoils EVERYTHING for herself]
I really don't know how I do it.
DX

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 09:45:54 am »
xD Yeah, I could be a young Mia, my other idea was Maya instead cause I have a long black wig I could easily do up but no kimono or anything. XD If I find one though I might go as her instead or Mia in that outfit. ^^