Author Topic: Finding Old Friends  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Chek

• Chibi
    • Cheklov's Stupidblog
Finding Old Friends
« on: August 11, 2008, 09:01:54 am »
So, you met someone at the last con, and only know their badge name, and want to make sure you meet up with them again?

Well, you've come to the right place!

I don't know how successful this thread'll be, but, hey, can't hurt to try.

So post a little blurb on who you're looking for, and I'll post it up top, here.

IN SEARCH OF:

dloki is looking for Darth Pocky and Darth Skittles. We met, cleaned up the park last year, and rode the fish together. I was the fat chick with the domo-kun hoodie. Wouldn't mind hanging out again for a while this year if you guys are up to it.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Finding Old Friends
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 09:08:07 am »
EveofAbyss is looking for Doglanioni (maybe?), I can't fully read the badge name off the picture I have and I don't properly remember it either. But I'm looking for a Rikku cosplayer from last year who I got a picture of with Lulu. Pretty much the best Rikku I've ever seen.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 12:07:23 pm »
i want to find the alsoem zabuza from last me and some friend hung out with almost the whole day
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:25 pm »
omg! That Zabuza was awesome! :O lol ^^ I hugged him everytime I saw him! :D

I dont have any pictures of the two people I am looking for, because my camera was being lame -_-
but there was a girl with really short hair and a black dress, black fairy wings and big black boots (she was cosplaying as a character she made up) and a rlly tall neji! :D (if i remember correctly he had glasses....no prolly not lol ) oh! and if possible a Mr. Kitty as I knew him he wore all black and a really cool cat mask and ran around making cat noises lol he was fun to hang with!!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 03:08:06 pm »
i want to find the alsoem zabuza from last me and some friend hung out with almost the whole day

He commented on the naruto topic in cosplay chat. His forum name is Mike_was_here