Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 211256 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Okay well there is sooo much anticipation and its KILLING ME!! So how about we count the days together? And share memories of last year. Also share your plans for this years shananagins.

Example of this years shananagin plans: I plan to sing the song My leftovers to an aerith while I'm tifa.

Get it? YAYYY SO we start the countdown

33 days till Kumoricon
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 09:44:34 am by Black~Rose »

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
I technically have five weeks and six days of costume preparation time left, since all next week and for two weeks in August I'll be away from all my stuff. But Kumoricon is basically what my entire summer works towards... So yeah.

I remember last year there was a Kadaj that stalked me for a bit... But he was harmless. Just wanted to know where Mother was.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol I got hugged randomly by a kadaj, I was aerith and I waved at the kadaj and kadaj just decided to hug me lol thats okay I luv kadaj ^_^

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Aw thats sweet, depending on the age of the person >.< At s-con a random girl was talking to me at a booth until she tripped to pick up the things she bought and ran away.. i think she was embaraced XD

In a perfect world It would be a nice day out and I would have all the materials to make a improv tea umm picnic if you will and everyone could come by and drink a spill... but in the real world if luck has it we have a nice day out i'll probably get a cooler and pack it with some green tea drinks and such, if i plan it right. I cant wait to cos though hope my lulu comes out good!
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
YAYYY a LULU!! I cant wait to see ^_^

• Bunnygirl
43 days until Kumoricon!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
actually I counted it as if it were midnight so its still 44, sorry TT_TT

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Not if we were in japan!!!... aww i just made myself depressed -.-

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
awww dont be sad get glad ^_^ I know that was incredibly dum

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
so was my post but hey... how about them lloyd center cosplaying raids we're gonna have?

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
omg I want to ice skate ^_^

I want to sing kareoke too...

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
OMG 43 days?!
I'm so shocked how fast this is comming up! T_T
NOOO That means school is comming up faster! IT DOESN'T even feel like summer!!

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
back in the good ol days in elementary and middle school summer used to last forever... of course thats when i woke up at 7 and played outside till 9 or 10

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Ugh -_-; this is exciting yet depressing at the same time...

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
oh you should just have fun while you can, once your out of school, there are no more summer vacations!!! DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN
but seriously go out with your friends or do whatever makes you happy =)

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
yeah, too bad my friends all have lives and I dont lol

• Bunnygirl
That thar's wuht fanfikshun be far, doncha know?

I hope the Dealer's Hall isn't in the friggin' parking garage again... It isn't, though, from what I can remember from my brief jaunt as wanting to make all sorts of things for a booth. Which is good! That means proper lighting and AC!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I dont read it that often I like creating it more.

• Bunnygirl
Eh, reading is fun too! Haven't actually bought a book in so long because I read mostly fanfiction nowadays.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol wow... Me sleepeth now..

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
o_o I'm working hard to make the most of it...
I have so many cosplays and events signed up that I think I'll have to stash some of my cosplays in totemo_oishii + Laurifer hotel room XD
I'll have to run back and forth between cosplays -_-; Everytime you see me I'll probably in different ones...
Urgh...I'm working late...I wanna get my Rin cosplay done so bad that I can't put down the sewing machine!

• Bunnygirl
NARG! I'm lined up for the Cosplay Contest, I'mma finish my TB nun so I can go out for Cosplay Chess, if there's a fanfiction contest I'mma be in that, I've submitted something to the AMV contest and I'm submitting something else as soon as I finish it... Once again, NARG!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I NEED TO GO BUY FREAKING WIGS AT WIG WORLD! ARGH!!!!
IT'S LIKE THE MAIN THING I NEED FOR ALL MY COSPLAYS T_T
I'm so depressed now...

• Bunnygirl
I need to get my wig for my TB cosplay and my wig for Yuffie... And if I can (which I probably won't anyway) I'll fix up Legolas and get him a wig too! Leggy needs t3h lurves.

If you saw me in a glomp circle dressed as Legolas Greenleaf, would you intentionally point the bottle at me?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Hmm....Tough question...
Probably...He's awesome...
I will definetly be in the glomp circles....An this time if i wear a skirt..I'll wear shorts underneith...

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
Wow we are sooo close to K-con times goes by really fast...

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol I know, but last year after it was over I was soo depressed and time moved slowley ^_^ now Its finaly comeing YAYAYAYAYAAYAY *does happy dance*

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
I really can't wait...even thought I'll be sad when its over >...<;;

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I KNOW!! It soo sad when it ends TT_TT

I plan to go up to a vincent and ask if I can see his gun ((dirty joke but I really do want to see the Cerberus))

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
Lol that should be Fun <3
I'm Yojimbo so I'm not sure if I'll have a lot of free time since we are still short on Yojimbo's right now -.-

• Bunnygirl
Last year right after Kumoricon I got depressed something terrible... Until mom said I could go to Sakuracon. Right now I live between Kumoricon and Sakuracon. Everything else is just kinda boring.

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
Last year right after Kumoricon I got depressed something terrible... Until mom said I could go to Sakuracon. Right now I live between Kumoricon and Sakuracon. Everything else is just kinda boring.

You can take up a hobby or two :P

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

• Bunnygirl
Cosplaying is my hobby right now... Mom won't let me take up another one since this one is already plenty expensive.

Oh well! It's fine.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Gosh, I'm so stoked for this year xP
There's still so much that needs to be finished before it comes though ^^;;
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl

You can take up a hobby or two :P
Hobbies do help lol. For me I have my own J-Rock band to take care so that helps me to never get bored. This year only one of my guitarist is coming to K-Con with me. I'm sure will have fun :P

• Bunnygirl
I've got a hobby! Cosplay is fun, teaches me new things and I don't ever get bored! It's school that's boring.

Offline Rai180990648

• Sailor Scout
This will be my family's first anime convention  :)
We're very excited about it!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
yayyyy my hobby is music mostly but I'm practicing so I dont embarass myself at K-don open mic so it still kinda revolves around K-con

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
yayyyy my hobby is music mostly but I'm practicing so I dont embarass myself at K-don open mic so it still kinda revolves around K-con
Well good luck :3

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
I hope more people take pictures of me this year, and they upload them so I can find them. xD
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Gotta make at least 11 more DDR pads, 2 Stepmania cabinets, 2 preamps, 8 control boxes, and $3000 in 40-some days lol.

I don't even have time think about extra stuff like cosplay and who I'm going with any more.  If people want me to dress up, they can make the outfit. :P

But I get 29 days to sleep after Kumoricon before I have to go back to school. :D
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Yes.  Well, 27 I guess.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl

I'm terrible at singing D:

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I'm good at it... well at least people tell me I'm good and I think I'm good. LOL

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I'm good, thanks to like 5 straight years of choir o_O
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES! THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!
>< I'm going to the Seaside today and cannon beach i think....
Anyway....how many more days? 42? 43? I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A COUNTDOWN THREAD XD

oslapedo

Yes.  Well, 27 I guess.
I'm jealous. I barely get 1  :'( I'm quite busy though, I'm in Upward Bound and we have to do a sort of summer school at the college. We don't get out till the 25th of July, but on the plus side we get $90 at the end  :) *hopeful optimism*

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Psh...My birthday is comming up so I'm gonna get a buttload of money and stoof.
I work at my mom's shop but I just sleep mostly and iron stuff for like $5 each of whatever and like open and close the shop.
It's pretty easy work and I already have like 800 dollars saved up in my bank account for later on, and i plan on spending it at k-con XD

oslapedo

My birthday's coming up too! Mine's July 28th! I only have $165 saved so far... hopefully my relatives will be generous with their gifts of moolah  :D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 06:36:56 pm by oslapedo »

• Bunnygirl
43 days until Kumoricon!

XD this morning when I got up, apparently my parents were trying to poke around the Kumoricon site but they logged into the Forums instead... They were trying to figure out why there was a picture of me at the top of the screen!

Silly dad, sometimes it's just better to write the whole URL out, ya know?