Author Topic: Hotel code.... where is it?  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
Hotel code.... where is it?
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:56:51 pm »
I've been dying to get the code to reserve rooms at the Double Tree...where's the code? You've been saying 'shortly' for a long time now. And what about registration? Some of us would like to get it over with before we forget about it or don't have any money because of the holiday season. *sigh*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 04:07:33 pm by guspasho »
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Sooo.... where is it?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 08:22:19 am »
not having the hotel code should not stop anyone from reseving their hotel room
you can book your room and give them the code once its released, lots of people do that, its the best way to ensure the room you want as the con is going to have no problem filling the hotel.
as for prereg, i know it was offerd last day of con, (i think it was offerd at japanese fest at uwajimaya but not sure)
online pre-reg takes some work there are many factors involved that our wonderful k-con staff are working on, i don't remeber when it was offerd last year, it feels like it was late november or early december or somthing like that, i really should remember better as i was 7th pre-registerd, but i can't oh well
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Re: Sooo.... where is it?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 09:36:42 am »
Online pre-reg is up now. An administrator really should make an announcement about that.

http://www.kumoricon.org/?page_id=13

The Doubletree hasn't given us a code yet. Reserve your room now and ask for the "Kumoricon" group rate. That's what the hotel said you should do. If that doesn't work, let us know. You can reserve your room and add the rate in later, and you won't be charged more.

I am taking a voluntary leave of absence so email vicechair@kumoricon.org or chair@kumoricon.org if you have any questions about the hotel code.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Re: Hotel code.... where is it?
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 04:10:22 pm »
Imagine a forum filled with topics with no title.

So for everybody's sake, PLEASE title your topics with something that specific that helps identify your problem.
2008 Facilities Liaison