Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 346620 times)

Offline CardCaptorConnor-EX

• Sailor Scout
What are you watching?
« on: December 19, 2006, 09:57:20 pm »
Pretty self-explanitory.  If you want to add reasons why go for it!

Fullmetal Alchemist- my friend has been yelling at me to watch this.  Seriously yelling!  So finally my friend (a different one) lent me the disc and I'm totally addicted!
Watashi wa iroppoi wo motekuru.

But you probably already knew that.

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 10:56:07 pm »
Inu Yasha, somewhere around ep 105 or so.  This is my first viewing of it.  Also, nearly done with FMA.  I have five episodes to go, and I'm actually stretching it out to make it last longer.  I'll miss this one - it's a pretty classy show that far exceeds expectations in the usually low-brow shonen adventure subgenre.

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
    • http://yuri-lawliet.deviantart.com/
What are you watching?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:02:10 pm »
I just finished Ouran High School Host Club (very awesome) and now I'm back to wading through the Sea of Naruto (I'm only on ep 137 *cries a little*) But I was thinking about starting to watch Bleach/Samurai Champloo

Because Naruto is great...but it's just SO FREAKING LOOOOONGGG!!!

I wanna watch (all of) Negima and Death Note too, so I've got quite a list.
Someday...I'll get around to you.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 01:12:31 am »
My gal and I are currently watching through FMA. Yes, it is really one of the best shonen anime I have ever come across. Period.

I'm also working my way through Requiem from the Darkness, which is another top-o-the-list show. I've never come across an anime that focuses on true horror, aside from this show. It really blew me away. I've got the first two volumes, and so I'm working my way up to the third and so forth.

Other than that, I'm watching Doki Doki School Hours, a great, quirky show that often reminds me of Azumanga Daioh, but not exactly.
I'm also watching Paranoia Agent, but I've only got the first volume of that one, and the earlier mentioned Doki Doki.

All great shows, for sure. I just like to take my time, I suppose.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
What are you watching?
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 02:30:30 am »
I just blew threw quite a few series' in the past few months~ As soon as school started, I watched Ouran, Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote...

Then I slowed down a bit and finished watching Chobits and then Gravitation last month... Oh, and Air TV and Hellsing .__.

So I guess I didn't actually slow down much ^^''

Now I'm on Excel Saga, and I'll probably go through either Full Metal Panic, or .Hack// when I'm done... but I'm not so sure which yet *-*

And there's also Noein and Love Hina to consider... >.>... Ah, so many anime to watch~

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
What are you watching?
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:13:58 am »
D.Gray Man, Yamato Nadeshinko Shichi Henge, Black Blood Brothers, and Trinity Blood.

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:46 am »
- cromartie high school
my friend lent me the series. :3

- cromartie high school (live-action)
resulted from watched the one above. gives me a crazy urge to cosplay kamiyama...jacey said i look like him. X3 i'm sewing her a mechazawa plushie for christmas. woo.

- 1 litre of tears
a japanese drama.

- deathnote (anime)
because deathnote is love.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 10:30:53 am »
I just watched Karas: The Prophecy on one of the Showtime channels, and it was really good, and I didn't even mind that it was in english, I thought the voice acting was really good. :) It was confusing though... Probabl because I didn't know much about it before I started watching...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 11:38:28 am »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
I just watched Karas: The Prophecy on one of the Showtime channels, and it was really good, and I didn't even mind that it was in english, I thought the voice acting was really good. :) It was confusing though... Probabl because I didn't know much about it before I started watching...

Ah, Karas!!

I rented that a while back on quite the whim, just strolling through Blockbuster and saw an odd/interesting looking anime. Checked it out and loved it! It was rather weird and so different than anything else I'd seen, and not at all in a bad way. The quality was superb, considering that it seemed to be more of an American production. Nice blend of cg and traditional anime. That, and the fact that I think Matthew Lilard is pretty awesome, won me over.

On a similar note, I forgot to mention I picked up Appleseed a couple months back. That is another really cool, different anime that stands out, kinda makes me think of Karas, but not much else. I suggest it if you liked Karas.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
What are you watching?
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 02:19:43 pm »
Since I'm a multi-fandom type girl, I have a bunch of stuff that I'm watching...  however not all of it is anime.  

Right now, I'm watching Dr. Who and getting into it's spin off Torchwood.

After I'm caught up on that, I'm watching Death Note.  Wanting to get my hands on more Azumanga Daioh, but I have to wait til after the holidays when I'll have more money to buy the next Volume...  And I should finish up watching Bleach before I have to send it out to my sister for Christmas.

A lot of my viewing time is tied up with playing Final Fantasy 12...  I beat it once without use of walk through, and now I'm playing through it again with the strategy guide to get all the fun extra things...

And all my favorite tv shows are on winter hiatus, so I have to wait a few months for new Heroes and Lost.

And of course I'm always watching Law and Order in all of it's incarnations whether it's new or old.  ^_^
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 02:31:03 pm »
Quote from: "valliegirl"

After I'm caught up on that, I'm watching Death Note.  Wanting to get my hands on more Azumanga Daioh, but I have to wait til after the holidays when I'll have more money to buy the next Volume...

Yay, Azumanga Daioh! I love that series. I learned about it from sitting in on a viewing room at K'Con '06, and it was by far one of the oddest, quirky shows I'd ever seen. (Then again, I did step in right during the dream episode, lol)

But, if you're interested, I've got all the volumes. If anybody else is interested, maybe we could have an Azumanga club and get together to watch some. I'd certainly be up for the company. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 02:54:10 pm »
@ Valliegirl, why not just rent it?  That's how I first saw the series.  

@ EveofAbyss, Which are you watching, dub or sub?  I noticed that Chiyo's dad in the dub is the same VA as Lord Il Palazzo from Excel Saga!  Also, the Newyears' episode is my favorite.  It's infinitely re-watchable.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 03:05:56 pm »
Oh, the volumes I have have dubbed, as well as subtitled, capabilities. I have watched it equally with both languages, but I lately I've found I will watch it with subs and the original Japanese dialogue more. That's an interesting thing to note, though, about the VA of Chiyo-Dad; I thought the voice sounded somewhat familiar!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
What are you watching?
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 05:18:05 pm »
Quote from: "EveofAbyss"

Yay, Azumanga Daioh! I love that series. I learned about it from sitting in on a viewing room at K'Con '06........

But, if you're interested, I've got all the volumes. If anybody else is interested, maybe we could have an Azumanga club and get together to watch some. I'd certainly be up for the company. ^_^

This is why I love Kumoricon...  I started watching Azumanga Daioh back in 04 because I saw it in one of the viewing rooms at k-con that year.  ^_^

I really think it's an awesome idea to start up like an anime viewing night.  It would be cool to hold it some where in the area like once a month.  

@ pieisexactlythree..  Really, if I wanted to, I could just watch them on Comcast, but you see, I'm a collector.  I want to have them on my shelf in all their cuteness and glory.  Hells yes.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 05:32:51 pm »
Cool, I'm glad others think the same! I've heard of libraries hosting anime nights. I live out in Tualatin, and when I first moved out here three years ago, I heard they had anime night at the local library; I'm not sure if they have it anymore, but maybe some library would be a possibility.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 12:08:15 am »
just finished angelic layer, gonna start on bleach filler and the second vol of naruto that kb bought i'd like to see frutis basket as i know my best friend got me a ton of the manga for christmas
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 10:18:58 pm »
Mobile Suit Gundam, Urusai Yatsura, and Rurouni Kenshin. Gotta love how Netflix likes to mix and match the titles in my queue, eh?

I'm actually enjoying UY. To me, it's just a sit-com show. Light hearted entertainment. I also see more of ordinary Japanese life. Without it being a reality show.

MSG, well, I have had problems with story continuity. And I think a disc got in the wrong sleeve, so I think I saw disc 6 before 5. I am glad anime writers do not run the Pentagon. But this title hasn't been a total waste of time.

I like RK best of the three. I like History.  I like how the writers have created more depth in the characters, even the minor persons. The animation is the best of the tree titles listed here. This writer has researched his subject very well. The liner notes in the extras has been of enormous help.

Gonna be a while before I get to a different series. 38 discs of UY and 11 of RK to go.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 10:42:03 pm »
Quote from: "jaybug"

I'm actually enjoying UY. To me, it's just a sit-com show. Light hearted entertainment. I also see more of ordinary Japanese life. Without it being a reality show.

I really like UY, too. That is one of the anime that sparked my whole interest way back in the day. I confess, I have not seen the show, sadly. But I have watched a few of the films. I started with "Beautiful Dreamer", and have been enthralled by everything else I have seen thus far. It really is a nice, toned down show with a pretty down-to-earth cast of characters (aside from the alien princess, Lum, obviously).

Yeah, I love all those...chronicles, I suppose they would be called.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 11:06:31 pm »
Quote from: "Hazuza"
... and Love Hina to consider... >.>... Ah, so many anime to watch~

Speaking as someone who absolutely loves the Love Hina manga, don't expect much from the anime.  I almost had to force myself to like it.
And watch it in sub.  I'm usually not one to say that but this is one anime I highly recommend doing so.

I've recently been trying to finish watching Full Metal Alchemist.  I've so far finished volume 10 or 11 (can't remember).  I also saw some of Negima recently.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 11:21:30 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
Quote from: "Hazuza"
... and Love Hina to consider... >.>... Ah, so many anime to watch~

Speaking as someone who absolutely loves the Love Hina manga, don't expect much from the anime.  I almost had to force myself to like it.
And watch it in sub.  I'm usually not one to say that but this is one anime I highly recommend doing so.

I've recently been trying to finish watching Full Metal Alchemist.  I've so far finished volume 10 or 11 (can't remember).  I also saw some of Negima recently.

You're watching FMA? Are you watching the dubbed or subtitled version? I'm working my way through FMA also, but have been watching the original Japanese volumes, with subtitles. Oh my goodness, the subtitles are so....off, for the most part. It's pretty funny, but would be awful if I couldn't follow. Fortunately it's clear enough to follow though, but not much, haha. I think, in comparison, I am somewhere around volume 10 or 11, also, though. What do you think of it thus far?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 11:31:09 pm »
You're watching FMA? Are you watching the dubbed or subtitled version? I'm working my way through FMA also, but have been watching the original Japanese volumes, with subtitles. Oh my goodness, the subtitles are so....off, for the most part. It's pretty funny, but would be awful if I couldn't follow. Fortunately it's clear enough to follow though, but not much, haha. I think, in comparison, I am somewhere around volume 10 or 11, also, though. What do you think of it thus far?

I've been watching it in dub.  No real reason why.  I have been switching on the subtitles from time to time when the volume seems to act a little screwy and I don't want to bother my apartment neighbors.  But I will admit there are times when it doesn't seem quite right.

I really like how it's going so far.  It's not my #1 favorite but it's definitely up there.

Offline trinket

• Sailor Scout
What are you watching?
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2006, 08:58:00 am »
Just finished eureka 7. AM currently watching kiddy grade, last exile, naruto, paradise kiss, and a few more....

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
What are you watching?
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 05:42:54 pm »
I've been reading/watching Death Note. I love it. L in particular. I've heard a lot about it, so one day I decided to check it out. I've been addicted to it ever since. I can honestly say that L will be my next obsession.

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline COMaestro

• Cabbit
What are you watching?
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2006, 07:57:57 pm »
just finished Angelic Layer, need to watch 2nd box set of Naruto, even though I've seen all the way through to filler-mania, working on getting all of Samurai 7 (only seen first 2 eps, but I like it, probably because I really liked Seven Samurai), and apparently just received Gantz season 1 in the mail today. Unfortunately, I won't see them for a week or so, since I'm currently at the airport, headed out for Christmas. *sigh* I've heard good things about Gantz and am really looking forward to it.

@jaybug   I loved RK as well, although the Tales of the Meiji season can't compete with the Kyoto story arc. It's still worth watching, but you might feel disappointed. Be sure to check out the Samurai X movies too, as they are RK related.
Superjaz's Kendo Husband

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 09:42:03 pm »
I've been watching Negima?!(the remake/retelling) and La Corda d'Oro

@Negima
Whats wrong with the Love Hina anime(I've only seen parts of it)?  I know it didn't end that great(I heard they ran out of money and had to end the TV series suddenly), but what about the rest of the series?
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
What are you watching?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 09:56:18 pm »
Finished Ouran *cries* and Naruto...-waiting for the filler eps to end and .Hack//legend of twilight

so now I start with Bleach, Full metal alchemist, and Death note and finish Samurai Champloo which is amazing.
-Mikae

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 10:45:53 pm »
Lord of the Rings, Extended Edition right now.  But I'm watching Kanon and Genshiken during disc changes.

>.>

<.<

Hey, I'm sitting up waiting for Santa. ^.^
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
What are you watching?
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 11:36:12 pm »
Quote from: "princessfrodo"
Lord of the Rings, Extended Edition right now.  But I'm watching Kanon and Genshiken during disc changes.

>.>

<.<

Hey, I'm sitting up waiting for Santa. ^.^

w0000! Lord of the Rings! Yay!

That is all. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 11:43:32 pm »

w00t indeed!  I watched all 12 hours of it a couple weekends ago in a vicodin soaked haze, post dental surgery.

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
What are you watching?
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 02:13:25 am »
Quote from: "pieisexactlythree"

w00t indeed!  I watched all 12 hours of it a couple weekends ago in a vicodin soaked haze, post dental surgery.

Someone I know calculated out that watching all three extended Lord of the Rings movies back-to-back is longer than going straight-through a 26-episode anime series. Boggling.

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
    • http://yuri-lawliet.deviantart.com/
What are you watching?
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 11:51:15 am »
Quote from: "BoredHorror"
Finished Ouran *cries* and Naruto...-waiting for the filler eps to end and .Hack//legend of twilight

so now I start with Bleach, Full metal alchemist, and Death note and finish Samurai Champloo which is amazing.

Oh jeez, we're like...watching the exact same thing ( even the Ouran and Naruto bit )
Someday...I'll get around to you.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 01:28:14 am »
Holy F*in Sh*! I just finished FMA and it knocked me back on my coal minin' ass!

I've just started watching Midori No Hibi, and am loving every kawaii minute of it!

Offline Nekochi

• Sailor Scout
What are you watching?
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 09:31:36 am »
I finished Ouran resently and just finished Sailor Moon R. I'm currently going back and watching all of Sailor Moon. (Never really got into the anime since the manga is so much better and I only saw the dubbed as a kid. No wonder I hated it. :P)

I skipped over the first season of Sailor Moon and half of R to get to the point where Chibi-Usa appears because she's my favorite character. I just started Sailor Moon S. ^-^

2008 cosplays:
Princess Mars from Sailor Moon
Lumina from Harvest Moon AWL/DS ?
Ouran High School Host Club Junior High Uniform

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 12:46:29 pm »
I awoke this morning to find that my computer had finished downloading Ouran.  I'm looking forward to watching it, but meanwhile, I've taken a little detour to watch Victorian Romance Emma - it's remarkably well done, and I really like the fact that every episode is footnoted with historical trivia at the end.  I've read a lot of English lit and seen tons of BBC historical dramas, and even I learned a couple things from this series.  For example, the wealthy would have their servants iron the newspaper before bringing it to them.  This would set the ink so it wouldn't smear. Cool, huh?

Offline CardCaptorConnor-EX

• Sailor Scout
What are you watching?
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2007, 07:44:43 pm »
I'm starting NANA soon, and will be contiuing Mama is a 4th Grader and The Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas very soon (like when I have time to download it)
Watashi wa iroppoi wo motekuru.

But you probably already knew that.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2007, 08:36:04 pm »
I've watched about half of Emma now, and I have loved every minute of it. It's one of the best animes I've seen yet.  Also, I've seen about a third of Aishiteruze Baby this weekend, which gets high marks for packing an extra helping of kawaii.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
What are you watching?
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 05:55:53 pm »
Im keeping up with the subtitled Bleach episodes, 104 came out in Japan today so It will be a couple days before its subbed and on youtube.

I actually am not watching any new anime... T.T Can someone reccomend some good Shojou? Nothing fluffy or corny but a good story and stuff? Im still watching Slayers OVA,s I have one left to come in Netflix then I am going to watch Gakuto I think it is, people keep telling me its like Slayers except the main character is Male so I thought Id check it out.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2007, 06:04:27 pm »
I finished Aishiteruze yesterday.  I'm afraid to finish Emma, b/c I know it will be difficult to wait for season two, which, as far as I know, is still in production as we speak.  

I watched ep 1 of Ouran last night, which I'd already peeped at a screening room at teh con, so it was somewhat familiar.  I hope the show gets better after this, because episode one doesn't live up to the hype.  

And speaking of Hype, I'll dish some out for Aishiteruze Baby.  Y'all should watch this; it really is a quality show, with a good mix of slice-of-life drama and kawaii.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
What are you watching?
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 06:08:35 pm »
Quote from: "pieisexactlythree"
I finished Aishiteruze yesterday.  I'm afraid to finish Emma, b/c I know it will be difficult to wait for season two, which, as far as I know, is still in production as we speak.  

I watched ep 1 of Ouran last night, which I'd already peeped at a screening room at teh con, so it was somewhat familiar.  I hope the show gets better after this, because episode one doesn't live up to the hype.  

And speaking of Hype, I'll dish some out for Aishiteruze Baby.  Y'all should watch this; it really is a quality show, with a good mix of slice-of-life drama and kawaii.

Ouran High does get alot better! I skipped school so I could watch it all in one day ^__^;; I tried watching Aishiteruze baby and I thought it was horrible compared to the manga, which I like alot.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 06:15:43 pm »
But it's got bubbles! BUBBLES!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 08:44:46 pm »
Quote from: "Seraph"
@Negima
Whats wrong with the Love Hina anime(I've only seen parts of it)?  I know it didn't end that great(I heard they ran out of money and had to end the TV series suddenly), but what about the rest of the series?

I can't quite remember.  It just didn't seem to get my attention as much as the manga did.
The show didn't really click for me I guess.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
What are you watching?
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2007, 10:02:27 am »
Vallie and I have now moved on to watching Death Note in an attempt to keep up, unfortunately we don't have a computer online yet so we have to depend on my roomate's machine.  :?

I plan on watching more of Great Detectives Poirot and Marple once my computer is upgraded, then I'll give Emma a shot.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2007, 12:08:21 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
...then I'll give Emma a shot.

Do it!  This is among the best I've ever seen.  I'm tentatively placing it #2, after Haibane Renmei.  However, take away two stars if you want mecha or fanservice.

Offline Cherry

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART
What are you watching?
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2007, 03:40:32 pm »
Recently finished Brave Story the movie.  It was pretty good!

Currently im watching the Death Note anime, because i loooovveee the manga.  NANA because i love all the characters.  MaiOTOME OVA, but its really spread out sadly.  D.Gray Man toooo!! And many randoms such as Stellvia of the Universe, Jigoku Shoujo, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Bleach, D.N.Angel (big fan of the manga version!), Ergo Proxy, Inukami...

Waiting for Naruto fillers to die... ugh.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
What are you watching?
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 11:54:50 am »
I'm now up to ep 22 of Ouran, and it's gradually grown on me, though I'm still a bit disappointed with the relatively two-dimensional nature of Haruhi's character.  She just seems to be irritated most of the time, and I'd like to see a bit more depth than that.  

Also, just started Kokoro Library.  It's a nice little slice-of-life show with a great opening song.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
What are you watching?
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 12:13:35 pm »
its funny i blasted through host club and then was like
its over :( ...over..?
but vol of the manga just came out yay,
chris and i are working on vol 2 of naruto dvd and then he got the 2nd helsing ova yay ,
as for non anime i got the moview the 10th kingdom and its a 5 part tv mini that i insist he watch we got thru a 3rd
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
What are you watching?
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 04:02:38 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
its funny i blasted through host club and then was like
its over :( ...over..?
but vol of the manga just came out yay,
chris and i are working on vol 2 of naruto dvd and then he got the 2nd helsing ova yay ,
as for non anime i got the moview the 10th kingdom and its a 5 part tv mini that i insist he watch we got thru a 3rd

I love the 10th kingdom! It's so funny

I just watched the new fma movie..
-Mikae

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
What are you watching?
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 05:36:40 pm »
watching the hills have eyes I don't know why....
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
What are you watching?
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 07:01:32 pm »
Quote from: "Waffles"
watching the hills have eyes I don't know why....

Because you like Bald Mutants
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
What are you watching?