Author Topic: So we would like some help...  (Read 8592 times)

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
So we would like some help...
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:03:56 pm »
Washougal and I are looking at getting engaged and married, and if it is alright with the Con Board, holding it at Kumoricon.  Regardless if it is held at Kumo or somewhere else we are planning for a Cosplay Wedding. We have some ideas, but aren't one hundred percent sure on what we want... so we chose to ask you guys! Please, no yaoi/yuri pairings and no crossovers. It's not that we are homophobes or anything... it's just easier if we do hetero-pairings for the both of us. You can message me about the full reason on why no yaoi/yuri parings as well.

here are some we came up with, please help us!!

Edit: sugestions will be in bold letters; votes for a sugestion will be done by a 'x'. <3

Ranma and Akane (Ranma 1/2) : xx
Lina and Gourry or Zel (Slayers)
Tenchi and Washu (Tenchi Muyo series)
Iori and Vice (King of Fighters)
Revy and Rock (Black lagoon)
Sakura and Li (Card Captor Sakura)
Ataru and Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
Spike and Faye (Cowboy bebop)
Aeris and Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud (Final Fantasy VII series)
Chrono and Sister Rosette/Mary Magaline (Chrno Crusade)
Yugi and Tea (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Garnet and Zidane (Final Fantasy IX)
Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon Series)
Rinoa and Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)
Goku and Chichi (Dragon Ball Z)
Winry and Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist)

We are looking at this being at 2012 possibly, if not 2013. We want to start saving up so we can get prime costumes/outfits for this. Please help with suggestions!!!!

Edit: due to all the awesome sugestions, Wash and I will write them down and add up all the tallies thus far. I'll post them up either monday or weds depeding on school. There have been some where he's told me down right, "NO!" and some that he's odd with. To sweeten this deal, I'll post two; rather unlikely but yet funny and somewhat cute, ideas we had... plus our Hetalia list. K?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 01:53:22 am by Chan_Highwind »
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: So we would like some help...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »
I put my vote in for
Ranma and Akane (Ranma 1/2)

I think looks complexion they match you 2 the best
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 07:37:55 pm »
Sakura and Li (Card Captor Sakura)
Ataru and Lum (Urusei Yatsura)

Ummm.. xD

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:39:44 pm »
I love you both so much. You totally made my day. I so have to be there!!!!

I could see Spike & Faye (Bebop).
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 07:44:25 pm »
I was thinking that too, Rem.. but then I realized I would be pretty much suggesting cosplays where the female is wearing something very skimpy. xD

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 10:46:40 pm »
Id suggust using an anime or manga that brings you guys together. My boyfriend and i have chobits and my neighbor totoro.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 02:56:14 am »
Congratulations. :)

Well, since I am not familiar with who you are or what you look like yet it would be hard for me to pop out a fitting cosplay for the event, but out of what has been posted so far: ramna 1/2, chobits, or sakura/lee from card captor sakura are nice choices.

some other suggestions (again, without any context this is hard): Botou and the Major from Ghost in the Shell, Chrno Crusade, Full Metal Panic! (maybe even Fumoffu?), Cloud (or Sephiroth) and Aerith (or Tifa), Cammy and Guile, Ash and Misty, Brock and nurse joy or officer jenny (yeah, I've been trying to stay away from harem anime and situations for this post...), Jessy and James (option of cross dressing there too, but that is your call lol)

Sephiroth & Aerith... that would be a sight, but oh the innuendos.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 10:48:15 am »
@Jaz; <3<3 We love you. We both started laughing and had this huge wanting to hug you when you said that. <3

@Reppy; I hadn't thought about Sakura and Li; I'll have to post those up. I never heard of Urusei Yatsura I don't think, but I'll look it up and see what goes on from there.

@Rem; I know that I would be depressed, and I'm sure Aaron would be too, if you didn't come! But I will have to talk to you a bit in private on the side note about something else. It's not bad, promise. <3 And with the Spike and Faye; As much as what first comes off with Faye is "SKIIIINNNN~" You can make cosplays/costumes that are suppose to be very revealing still very acceptable and look like who you are suppose to be. Look at Naga Cosplayers from Slayers! They cover more than what they should and still look like Naga! XD Spike and Faye is a cute idea as well!

@Greg; Your icon makes me stare. XD It's amusing and I like it!! I don't know why I never thought of Batou and Major; but at the same time I know of friends who had thought of doing that as a couple cosplay and then they broke up... >>;; but it's a good series. I'll have to put that up too on the list. Chrno Crusade I totally forgot and feel horrible. But would it be Mary Magaline or Sister Rossette with Chrno? XD I never got into Full Metal Panic, but I could look into it. FFVII... awww... fond memories for me. <3 My first cosplay was "that random Turk" back in '07 when Turks coffee took me in as their Rookie. Then, I was Chantaru Agusitne Highwind; an OC that I cosplay and go by mostly online. Seph and Aeris(Aerith) Would be funny as ever! that way our friend Kelli could be death and make it even funnier!!! XD

Open again;
I'm going to put those up on the list in bold, I hope you don't mind! I'm really really happy you guys are helping us with this!!!! <3<3<3<3<3~

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 10:55:13 am »
Id suggust using an anime or manga that brings you guys together. My boyfriend and i have chobits and my neighbor totoro.

totally skipped over you, sorry Tala!! Our list compromised of those that did bring us together. And to be truthful, we did not put up the Hetalia pairings that we came up with because I want to see if people also come up with them. That and to advoid the ever frighting Rabid Fans (as I'm sure there are guys too, I did see a male Japan this year!!) that would eat me alive because of whatever their reasons. I may put some up at the end of the week though, if I get brave enough.

Yes people, I fear rabid fans now.... a story I won't get into much but those who where present know how it goes... -shudders-

Thank you still for the sugestion, Tala!! It is still much loved~! <3

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 11:00:17 am »
Lol its okies. I was reading that and didnt see my name and was like damn, maybe she didnt see me lol well, i wish you guys the best. A cosplay wedding sounds like itd be hella fun.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 11:43:38 am »
@Rem; I know that I would be depressed, and I'm sure Aaron would be too, if you didn't come! But I will have to talk to you a bit in private on the side note about something else. It's not bad, promise. <3 And with the Spike and Faye; As much as what first comes off with Faye is "SKIIIINNNN~" You can make cosplays/costumes that are suppose to be very revealing still very acceptable and look like who you are suppose to be. Look at Naga Cosplayers from Slayers! They cover more than what they should and still look like Naga! XD Spike and Faye is a cute idea as well!

I will for sure be there. You just let me know when during KC it will be. Totally on board with what you PMd me about, too. I love you both tons. Also, um, yeah you're one of the only people I'd want to see in a Faye suit :D Va va voom :D

Plus Spike is super snazzy in suit and tie, totally could be formalwear :D
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 11:49:46 am »
Can there be an Aerith and Zack option? I dont see Aerith and Sephiroth getting married X_X They were actually originaly planned to be siblings but the writers decided to change that. But Sephy has too much hate and stabbed her in the back. I dont get that pairing lol.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 04:55:49 pm »
......can I be the flower girl?  Wish I could throw candy instead of flowers
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:16:26 pm by superjaz »

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 05:04:54 pm »
Aerith: Perhaps, though he's not favoring on the FFVII ones. T_T

Jaz: We'll talk. <3

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 05:06:08 pm »
Omg, be Garnet and Zidane.
>.>
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 05:15:12 pm »
well I can't come up with a good idea but I wish you both the best OwO

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 05:22:06 pm »
Congrats, guys... it's a great idea, and I really do hope the directors will okay it. If you need ushers or any other sort of help, please let me know?

I think Aerith and Cloud would be the best couple, myself... it's about as classic as you can get, and it's a love story that's transcended three generations so far. But since FF7 isn't high on the list, I'd have to say Ranma and Akane are even more classic.)

......can't I be the flower girl?  Wish I could throw candy instead of flowers

This was a perfect juxtaposition with the Aerith suggestions.  :D
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 05:24:26 pm »
I personally throw in a vote for either Squall and Rinoa (like the Squall that asked his Rinoa to marry him at con this year) or Selphie and Irvine if we're going to go a video game route. If we're staying with the anime route though, some good ones would be something like Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, Goku and Chichi, Yugi and Tea, or Ed and Winry.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 05:36:37 pm »
@random; <3 Thank you!! and We will totally keep you in mind hun. thankies!!! It's rather funny to see Aaron twich with all the FF groupings. I'm loving it but he's still not to hot on it. (Cloud and Aeris does seem pretty cannon too, that's what I was with wayyy back then. XD)

@Blizzara; I'll add those to the list, those are good with the Goku and chichi (though I'm not to keen with DBZ hugely myself) Yugi and Tea or Ed and Winry. <3

@Blackfeather; it's alright, thanks for the try anyways!

@FateChooseMe; They are cute, I'll add it to the list! <3<3

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 05:44:08 pm »
Yaaay! <3
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 05:48:29 pm »
Glad I could be of some assistance! I wish you two the best of luck in making a good decision and having a long, happy marriage ^.^

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 06:21:11 pm »
Congratulations! ! !

It would be fun to see a wedding @ Kcon! I haven't formally met either of you, but I do recall your posts every now and then. Sometimes, I am a stalker of the forums. :) My vote is between the Ranma+Akane or Lina+Gourry... (I just couldn't decide!!!) Will you guys host a panel, hold it at closing ceremonies, or have a gathering nearby? I know its still a planning process. This is soooooo cute XD ! ! !

My friend once sent me a link to a Katamari Damacy themed wedding: http://offbeatbride.com/2009/07/katamari-damacy-wedding#more-2751

It would be very lovely if you guys had bridesmaids and groomsmen in your chosen theme too (a lot more work tho') ! ~ ~ ~ ^_^ 
And so it begins...

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 06:27:27 pm »
@FateChooseMe; <3<3~!

@Blizzara; Thanks hun~ It means a lot! We'll be keeping everyone here posted on what the Directors say, and times and everything!

@Princessmoon; XD And as long as you're a friendly stalker, I don't mind!! XD Though You might have some competition with Nando. XDD jkjk... I'll mark up Ranma and Akane and Lina and Gourry for ya. We haven't talked fully about it; but I was thinking maybe during opening ceremonies with a panel for the reception... but we are looking at several options, and are still talking about it. We're first going to see if the Directors will allow us first; permissions are first before fun and plannings!

Offline Tsukinya

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 08:30:59 pm »
I don't really know you, though I'm sure I've seen you, as we've been at K-con the past 3 years.  Congratulations!  That sounds like so much fun!!  I wish you the best and would love to see it happen at K-con.  Perhaps you could arrange to do it after Closing Ceremonies on Monday if the directors worry about it interfering with panels, et cetera.

Without knowing what you look like, these are some of my favorites (aside from the aforementioned Ranma + Akane or Sailor Moon + Tuxedo Mask):
Inuyasha + Kagome (or Kikyo) (Inuyasha)
Kaoru + Aoi (Ai Yori Aoshi)
Watanuki + Yuko (xxxHolic) - while they're not really romantically involved in the series, that could make for an interesting cosplay couple :)
Ayu + Yuichi (Kanon)
Asuna + Negi (Negima)
Sakura + Syaoran (Tsubasa)
Vash + Rem (or Meryl) (Trigun)

Best wishes to the both of you, and good luck!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 09:39:03 pm »
@Greg; Your icon makes me stare. XD It's amusing and I like it!! I don't know why I never thought of Batou and Major; but at the same time I know of friends who had thought of doing that as a couple cosplay and then they broke up... >>;; but it's a good series. I'll have to put that up too on the list. Chrno Crusade I totally forgot and feel horrible. But would it be Mary Magaline or Sister Rossette with Chrno? XD I never got into Full Metal Panic, but I could look into it. FFVII... awww... fond memories for me. <3 My first cosplay was "that random Turk" back in '07 when Turks coffee took me in as their Rookie. Then, I was Chantaru Agusitne Highwind; an OC that I cosplay and go by mostly online. Seph and Aeris(Aerith) Would be funny as ever! that way our friend Kelli could be death and make it even funnier!!! XD

Hehe, my Celica light warble? yeah, it actually does that when I turn the light switch to the off position. There is a relay or something that was fried when my co-worker hooked his side of the jumper cables up backwards. It was quite fun making the picture though. :P   It is the only car I've ever seen where the head lights flip forward instead of up and only did that on the '82/'83 model.

Another to add to the list: Gakupo and Luca or Meiko from Vocaloid. Personally I think Gakupo and Meiko is a better match, but it seems more popular to stick him with Luca.
Another: Locke & Celes - FF6

If you go as Sephiroth & Aeris/Aerith I'll have to get my Kefka cosplay completed for some major mischief. Uwee hee hee~ (nothing too serious though... I don't want to ruin your day of happiness... wait, what am I saying...?)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:57:05 am by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 09:57:12 pm »
I vote for Ranma and Akane! You both seem to like the series, and I think their relationship fits yours pretty well. Plus they already have wedding designs, if you want to go that route.

You totally have to let me know when this is goin' down, by the way.

izamor

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2011, 09:04:46 pm »
Romeo & Juliet (Romeo x Juliet)
Suzaku & Euphemia (Code Geass)
Simon & Nia (Gurren Lagann)
Dominic & Anemone (Eureka 7)
Renton & Eureka (Eureka 7)
Lawrence & Horo (Spice and Wolf)

A Romeo x Juliet or Suzaku & Euphy cosplay wedding would be amazing!
I would love to be there for this. At least you're guaranteed more photos than you ever wanted. People would be taking pictures from every direction imaginable. xD

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 12:01:23 am »
I support The Romeo and Juliet from Romeo X Juliet
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline JRock

• Cabbit
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 11:00:23 pm »
Just some at the top of my head:

Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye from FMA
Soul and Maka from Soul Eater
Black*star and Tsubaki from Soul Eater
Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
Haruhi and Tamaki from Ouran if you wanted it more casual...

But my top choice would have to be Serah Farron and Snow Villiers from Final Fantasy XIII/-2. My god... that would be the most amazing thing ever cause they're not even married yet but been engaged for FAR TOO LONG. I think I'd might want to crash as Lightning XD not really though,  but if you wanted me too...

Congrats and good luck! :D
KUMORICON 2k14
Thu - not going
Fri - Bro (Homestuck) if im not working
Sat - Asahi (Haikyuu!!)
Sun - GT!Karkat (Homestuck)
Mon - Eren (SNK)
Dances - Rin (Free!)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 09:44:57 am »
Cool, I hope I can make it to the next meeting, still depends on max, tho I admit I am half joke about being flower girl...
Half joking.... ;)

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2011, 01:36:40 pm »
Congrats guys! I wish the best for you two!
DAGGER AND ZIDANE!!! I might just be on on a FF9 high right now, but I find them so cute together. Or better yet, Steiner and Beatrix!
Oh Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon since it's a classic, it could also be Prince Endymion and Neo-Queen Serenity!

I think your friends should make your costumes, as a gift. I know I will be happy to help out with sewing.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 10:11:56 pm »
Hot Rod and RC - Transformers
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:41:35 am by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 12:04:59 am »
Winry and Ed! Totally!
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2011, 05:29:49 am »
I second the neo queen serenity and prince endymion.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2011, 05:54:58 am »
Woody & Bo Peep.

Sonic & Sally

The main characters from Appleseed

Outlaw Star
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2011, 07:05:13 am »
Oh! Dude, sonic and amy rose! Or buzz and jesse or starfire and robin!

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 01:57:38 am »
Sooooooo many sugestions! As I posted, we'll write them down and talk about them, then repost an actual list and let voting begin. Probably do a real poll so I don't make my own head spin.

Though truthfully, thus far in the lead easily is Akane and Ranma.

which puts me at a funny spot with the idea of osnap! cosplay dress or dress I've looked at for years...

But anyways!

here's some we thought of from Hetalia; just for giggles....

Austria and Hungry
Prussia and Hungry
China and Taiwan
Seychelles and France

oooo.... tastes funny, don't it? XD We'll post ideas and a real poll hopefully this week! Give us a week extra just in case, please? Merci~!

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 02:00:33 am »
Asche and Rasler! C'mon, you know you wanna be the prince and princess. They're so pretty!

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2011, 02:05:56 am »
Asche and Rasler! C'mon, you know you wanna be the prince and princess. They're so pretty!

dude... that's twisted. but then again, I know more about the game than just that picture. XD I'll see what he says.

YES! AARON DOES HAVE A SAY IN THIS!

I'm trying not to be bridezilla... they're scurry...

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2011, 09:01:18 am »
Prussia and Austria seems to fit with you two
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 07:38:28 am »
^ Sorry, Wrath; no YAOI pairings.

dude... that's twisted. but then again, I know more about the game than just that picture. XD I'll see what he says.

YES! AARON DOES HAVE A SAY IN THIS!

I'm trying not to be bridezilla... they're scurry...

Yes, he does, and right now, he says, "Who the **** are they?" ;D

So, I think that we've got a good enough list to work with here.  When the two of us get to sit down and discuss things (which will hopefully be Saturday) we'll most likely be posting a poll in a new thread and take things from there.  Thank you all for contributing, and if we do have this wedding, we hope to see you all there!  (And at the reception, too!)
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 07:49:04 am »
^ Sorry, Wrath; no YAOI pairings.

DAMN IT! I meant Prussia Hungary
My mind must have been somewhere else

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 08:29:27 am »
If someone hasn't suggested it yet...Yuna and Titus FFX

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2011, 01:48:24 pm »
DAMN IT! I meant Prussia Hungary

Oh, okay then. ;D

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2011, 04:29:42 pm »
Update: we haven't had the chance to sit down and look over the list yet.  I'm hoping to get us to focus on doing this during the afternoon some time.