Author Topic: Cosplay Friends....  (Read 2245 times)

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
Cosplay Friends....
« on: August 18, 2011, 11:01:55 pm »
So yeah i know on how alot of people live in different parts and stuff. though we get together but i have to say it's sad when you only get to see your friends once a year almost for just for cons.. but i guess that's everyday life. anyway i was wondering and making this mainly to help people meet their friends and talk about what ones they have for cosplay on what they are doing this year for con and what not.. so yeah

really for me i just miss hanging out with friends.... it's borning alone.. haha oh well haha but con is coming up so the fun starts then and last for 3 more day! haah
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 01:58:07 am »
Hey, you!! We need to hang sometime when con comes along! Text me or I'll text you! :3

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Cosplay Friends....
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 09:23:17 am »
you do know if people want it so bad-- they can make time to meet up with their friends and hang out. the problem would actually be having the urge to meet up~ XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 12:18:16 pm »
the prob with me is i live down near cali and almost all my friends live near con its self ;-;
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 12:31:49 pm »
all my cosplay friends are back in the philippines oTL
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito