Author Topic: Wanting Jack Sparrow to attend my event  (Read 4179 times)

Offline moiramctaggart

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
Wanting Jack Sparrow to attend my event
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:33:41 pm »
I am in search of a good Jack Sparrow to attend the Tacoma Maritime Fest. I need him to be good with children and be able to ham it up with a crowd. We will pay for his meals and any toys/necklaces/whatever to give to the kids. He doesn't have to be in attendance for the whole day(s). The tall ship (pirate ship) Lady Washington, which was in Pirates of the Caribbean will be in attendance as well. Please pass the word to any good Jack's out there. Call me at 253-318-2210 so we can set something up. (If it goes to voice mail it will say it is Marvin's phone, don't worry, it's me!)

Event:
Tacoma Maritime Fest
Saturday and Sunday, August 27th and 28th
10am-6pm
535 Dock Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
www.maritimefest.org

Thanks!

Lisa

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: Wanting Jack Sparrow to attend my event
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 06:35:06 pm »
I know of a really good Jack but I am not sure if he will be able to make it. I will pass it on to him though.

Offline tas110

• Chibi
    • The Depp Squad
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 06:40:26 pm »
sorry I can't do it. :C my girlfriend is like "its 3 hours away and I am not willing to make that drive." I really really wish I could go. :C
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:01:01 pm by tas110 »

Offline Kittyrinn

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 10:08:05 pm »
I can't promise you Jack, but you may try contacting the Seattle Seafair Pirates. Also they have an open group on Facebook (Seattle Seafair Pirates (and the people who love them!) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/46818029278/

Offline moiramctaggart

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 04:47:00 pm »
sorry I can't do it. :C my girlfriend is like "its 3 hours away and I am not willing to make that drive." I really really wish I could go. :C

Bummer! Your whole troop always look so good. Could there be an incentive to have you guys come up here?

Offline moiramctaggart

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 04:57:13 pm »
I know of a really good Jack but I am not sure if he will be able to make it. I will pass it on to him though.

Thank you very much.

Offline moiramctaggart

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 04:59:07 pm »
I can't promise you Jack, but you may try contacting the Seattle Seafair Pirates. Also they have an open group on Facebook (Seattle Seafair Pirates (and the people who love them!) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/46818029278/

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I'm sure that they are quite expensive. I'll look into it though.

Offline tas110

• Chibi
    • The Depp Squad
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:21 am »
Actually if we plan on it next year we could make it happen. We will probably have our whole group ready by then too. (Angelica, blackbeard, Barbossa, Will, and Jack)

Offline moiramctaggart

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 09:18:21 am »
Actually if we plan on it next year we could make it happen. We will probably have our whole group ready by then too. (Angelica, blackbeard, Barbossa, Will, and Jack)

That's going to be kick ass. Will you guys have that ready for Sakura Con? I think I've seen you there before.

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 10:12:48 am »

That's going to be kick ass. Will you guys have that ready for Sakura Con? I think I've seen you there before.

Yes we'll be debuting this at Sakuracon! But like Tas said, if you'd like us there next year either as a Pirates group, or as The Depp Squad, I'm sure we can work something out. It's just that there wasn't much notice this time and Tacoma is a 3 hour drive.

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline moiramctaggart

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 02:01:04 pm »

Yes we'll be debuting this at Sakuracon! But like Tas said, if you'd like us there next year either as a Pirates group, or as The Depp Squad, I'm sure we can work something out. It's just that there wasn't much notice this time and Tacoma is a 3 hour drive.

I totally understand the late notice problem. If I see you guys at Sakura Con I'll come and say hi. I still haven't decided what all I'll be cosplaying as, but I'll introduce myself. I'll try to get in touch with you around that time. I have added you and Tas on my dA as well.

Offline CaptJack101

• Oni
    • Pirates of Washington
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 01:27:57 pm »
I would have loved to come to the party but alas to far to drive...... Oh I'm a Jack btw.....
iSavvy? USAvvy?