Author Topic: Facebook group for present, past and future UO student cosplayers!  (Read 2285 times)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
Hey guys! I just created this group on Facebook that is for present, future, and past UO student cosplayers. That doesn't mean that if you don't go to the UO you can't join, but it's mainly for UO students to collaborate and get together with regards to cosplay. :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_191990960824331
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Re: Facebook group for present, past and future UO student cosplayers!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 03:42:59 am »
Ah! I'm a future UO student~ -joins-

I also have this group for Eugene cosplayers in general if you're interested in joining that one? :'3

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 08:49:37 am »
Joined! Awesome!
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 10:55:24 am »
Join request sent!

I was actually thinking of trying to go through the whole UO club bureaucracy to set up an official UO cosplay club.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 01:12:56 pm »
Join request sent!

I was actually thinking of trying to go through the whole UO club bureaucracy to set up an official UO cosplay club.
Oh yeah? That could be fun/annoying. I know there's another one on FB, but it's a closed group. They're pretty open to new people, but they seem a bit more serious (I mean participation wise) than the group I posted will be. Also, there's a general Eugene cosplay group too!
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 06:12:05 pm »
I know that the last few attempts for creation of an anime club at U of O didn't pan out.  Creating a club isn't as easy as you think sometimes.  A lot of it ends up being attendance.  After TUNAC more or less folded, I tried joining one or two other local clubs.  I ended up just saying heck with this and started Anime Friday at my home.  It is still going after 5 years.  Cosplayers are welcome to attend.   ;D  Actually the real draw for you cosplayers is not me and my massive anime collection (useful for screen grabs and character studies) but my wife and her sewing skills and equipment.  We have an ebroidery machine, sewing machine, and a serger.  My wife is also the creator of the Silver the Hedgehog mascot costume many of you may have seen at Kumoricon, as well as my Mithril uniform for FMP, and my daughters Azumanga Daioh sailor fuku and her other costumes. If you have BJD's then my mother may be someone you want to get to know as well.  She used to run a business making porcelain dolls.  She painted them herself with an airbrush, put in the hair, styled it, and made all of the clothes.  We are talking fancy doll clothes with lots of lace and petticoats.

If interested You can find me here.  Just send me a PM or email.  I have also joined both Facebook groups.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!