Author Topic: Oc cosplay  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Kios

• Cabbit
Oc cosplay
« on: August 15, 2009, 06:28:53 pm »
Ok, I know that doesn't sound like cosplay, but bear with me. I'm a guy who has written for several years and plans on going the first day as one of my original characters. The following days will be reserved for the cuteness that is vivi, but the first day is Kios. I want to know if anyone else is planning on going as an original character?

Vivi 95% done... Kios done... L done...

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Re: Oc cosplay
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 06:31:48 pm »
nice, that is definitely a good thing to cosplay as, because then, if your outfit is good enough, you will get a lot of good attention and be asked what your from. Plus it show's originality and creativity.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 06:32:08 pm »
I considered going as an OC for one of my friends who has been writing a book for the past year or two, but decided not to since I would get mistaken for a Near, Death Note, cosplayer if I were to dress as him. Even though they dress differently he is a strictly white clothes dresser as well. Anyway, I personally commend you for going for it and cosplaying one of your own characters! The more originality in this world the better I say.~

P.S- I'm pretty sure you posted this thread in the wrong section. This would belong under "Cosplay" not under "Plan Your Own Adventure".
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 06:32:56 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Kios

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 06:36:28 pm »
Oops... I think your right, lol... Hmm... I wonder if there is any way to move it...

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 06:48:47 pm »
I sent a message to the moderators, they'll probably move it for you. Either that or it'll be locked and you can remake it there.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 10:32:39 pm »
Actually I've known many folks from online RPG forums who've made the leap to LARP by cosplaying their OCs from those RPGs! Go for it!
And then come by Fanfiction Bedtime Stories/ Fanfic Theatre and read aloud and/or cosplay some of your work, whether it's entirely original fiction, or an original character inserted into another's canon, as in a fanfic!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 10:33:52 pm by RemSaverem »
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Kios

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 09:56:16 pm »
Oh cool. I'll make sure to do that. I didn't ever think about bringing some of my work, so I'll polish up some of my work to bring in. I'm new to kumoricon, well to conventions in general, so please forgive me if I act clueless, I am...

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 07:58:49 pm »
well i'm doing an OC. it's one of my persons that i made up though i'm still kinda working on the cosplay but i'll still cosplay as him on maybe sunday or monday that hasn't been fully desided yet.. but i know i will be. so hope to see you around there oh and my oc is an elf named Kai.. or well Kai is just short for his full name.. i'm still working on his back ground so his full name isn't fully done.. hah.
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%

Offline Kios

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 08:45:38 pm »
That sounds good! Hope to see you there...