Author Topic: Tales of... '09!  (Read 21332 times)

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
Re: Tales of... '09!
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2009, 04:52:47 am »
I was under the impression Legendia was going to be around lunchtime or midafternoon (so Senel and I would have an excuse to go get foodstuffs before we run back to the AA) but my Sunday is 100% free right now.  I will leave the AA any time for Legendia partying. 

So just let me know what's convenient for you guys! 

Saturday's my Persona day, and from basically 6pm to 10pm, I'm going to be in Persona gear and I cannot switch that up.  During the day, I could change, but I would prefer to leave it Sunday if possible?  Maybe earlier morning at the lake would be nice.. Though, uhh, my third boothmate is doing the Ouran tea party, so we have to schedule around that.  I'm not sure what time it is, but I'll check the schedule.  (Though, if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY AND ONLY FOR AN HOUR, I could maybe ask Kim to watch over my space.)
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2009, 09:45:21 pm »
alright, well sunday's fine with me. what if we did some legendia partying around 11 and then maybe again after the AA closes? or maybe you can get away for long enough that we could do a photoshoot around noon. I gotta squeeze about 4 costumes into that day... so if we could decide on a time for legendia, that would free up other parts of the day for alice and sheena.

oh, I finished Alice, guys! or at least... as good as. I have a bit of handsewing to do, but that's it. gotta sew on a few hooks and eyes, paint one of my Ws and sew on some red detailing on the bloomers and onto the shirt. other than that, I'm done!

btw, serika & Salehthesage, I'm worried about your wigs coming on time. the shirley wig SHOULD get here, since I ordreed it over two weeks ago, but the jay wig... if it doesn't get here, I wouldn't be too surprised. My mom's gonna hang out at my house on friday until around 6 just in case it comes in which case claire and I will stay up all night doing a last minute styling, but if it doesn't come in time... well, I just wanna make sure I get payed back. I promise if it comes after the con I'll still style it and they'll look super super awesome, but I don't really want to spend a bunch of money on wigs that aren't mine... I understand if you don't want to pay me until I get them, though... that kinda makes sense.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:48:32 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2009, 01:25:57 am »
For Legendia, I would be more than happy to have a short lunchtime shoot, and a longer one in the evening. :>
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Cold Hearted

• Cabbit
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2009, 08:49:52 am »
So then, is the Abyss shoot on Saturday at 3 for sure? This last Sakuracon's Tales/Abyss shoot was the only con photoshoot meetup (first for Abyss for me. because it was small and more organized) that I actually enjoyed so looking forward to this.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 08:57:05 am by Cold Hearted »
Cosplays for '09:
-TYL Hibari Kyouya - Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
-Jade Curtiss - Tales of the Abyss
-TYL Yamamoto (with baseball bat) - Reborn!

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2009, 12:03:45 pm »
serika: alrighty. claire and I will have to change for the masquerade ball, though, so early evening would be good...? maybe you could say it's for a dinner break?

cold hearted: yup, sat at 3. If last year's shoot is anything to go by, though, hopefully it'll be even more fun than the sakuracon one.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2009, 05:18:55 pm »
Hey, uhh, a panel I want to go to is on Sunday from 6-7.  I'm fine leaving halfway through for the sake of the photoshoot, and because of lighting and all that, but I just wanted to throw that in... So could Legendia photoshoot please not be immediately after the AA closes?

I'm not planning to attend the ball (I don't have a mask, although maybe I could make a teriques shaped one... Hmm...) but since it starts at 10 there should be time for changing and dinnering between 8 and 10?  Right?  Um, let me know if I'm being selfish here.  I can be flexible.
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2009, 06:17:18 pm »
Might cause problems for me, just because Sugarlat is probably going to make me to a ballroom class with her. If she wants to do swing, then that would be 7:30-9:00.

I'll talk to her and see if we can do the other one if possible.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Cold Hearted

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2009, 06:43:10 pm »
cold hearted: yup, sat at 3. If last year's shoot is anything to go by, though, hopefully it'll be even more fun than the sakuracon one.

That's definitely good to hear. If my Sakuracon outfit is anything to go by, this time's outfit should be improved a million and one times. =)
Cosplays for '09:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2009, 11:27:59 pm »
@serika: no no, not selfish at all! we could do the shoot at 7 and maybe we could all go get dinner together and then change for the masq at around 8 or 9. the issue isn't really time to change, it's the massive line...

@salehthesage: I could always teach you two to swing/waltz XD.

@cold hearted: oooo can't wait to see! you were fantastic last time, so if it's even better... yay!

so... turns out my friend couldn't finish her aska puppet in time, so she's bringing noishe again this year. This also means I won't be wearing sheena as much and probably just for a minisoot with toonmasta for our duel retirement of our costumes.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2009, 12:28:28 am »
@salehthesage: I could always teach you two to swing/waltz XD.
But it's so much more fun when you're dancing circles around everyone....

But yes, I guess that would be a possibility

{Norma teaching Jay to swing/waltz.....hmmmmmmm}
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2009, 12:32:07 am »
XD I suppose so. I'm a dancer and go to swing dance camps, so I never bother with the learn to dance panels, but I understand. I guess we're doing 2 shoots, so if you have to leave early it should be okay...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2009, 12:35:52 am »
idhfdjgfd  TEACH ME TO SWING TOO?? If I go to the masquerade (which I probably won't) I'll just...stand around

And I'll never get a hot babe like that. 

i wanna swing dance with norma if u no what i meen ):

*stops being a loser*
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2009, 12:49:53 am »
XDDD. I can totally teach you to swing/waltz if you want. I taught claire last year too XD
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2009, 01:11:03 am »
I guess we're doing 2 shoots, so if you have to leave early it should be okay...
Yeah...uh. When exactly are they?

-lost-

I could just stalk Serika until the photoshoots, but that would be weird.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2009, 01:16:35 am »
one's in the morning and then one's at around 7? I dunno when exactly the morning one is... serika? when's good for you AAers?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2009, 05:49:34 am »
Umm, well like 11-12 or 12-1 could work... Really, any time does work if I can get some delicious food.  What do you have going on on Sunday in the early afternoon-afternoon?  If I had a better idea of your schedule it might make it easier to figure out..yeah. 8D; 
also can i borrow your white mascara omg lol *dies* and if you have your natalia eyebrow-eyeshadow could i maybe steal some of that too?  I'm going to be really busy as soon as I wake up in like, 5 hours

And yeah Jacob, I bet you really wanna stalk me all the way into the LGBTQ meet-up panel. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2009, 09:28:08 am »
hmm, well my plans for sunday aren't super specific, but I gotta squeeze in like... 4 costumes. so what I'd LIKE to do is something like this:

morning: norma
around noon: alice
5ish: sheena
6/7ish: norma
8/9ish: dist

so as long as we can work around the masq at night, I'm good. how about we do 11-12 for legendia? also, besides me and claire, are all the other legendians in the AA?

white mascara + eyeshadow has been packed! feel free to pop up to my room to use it~
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2009, 01:12:03 pm »
No, Jay isn't in the AA and Fenimore's only going to be there for the Legendia day.  (I told her Sunday.)

Thaaanks! 8D

Yeah, 11-12 sounds fine. 

And on Saturday, I fully expect you to be the first in line to the AA.  ...The AA opens to the punlic at 11, from 10-11 on Saturday it's open only to staff, VIP and disabled peoples but I don't think you're any of those??
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2009, 02:05:33 pm »
And yeah Jacob, I bet you really wanna stalk me all the way into the LGBTQ meet-up panel.  
I might...if I knew what in the world it was.

Thanks for the times and stuff. Now I can plan : D

edit: Just realized I know nothing about this, but where are we meeting for each one?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 07:24:56 pm by Salehthesage »
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2009, 04:24:11 am »
I might...if I knew what in the world it was.

Thanks for the times and stuff. Now I can plan : D

edit: Just realized I know nothing about this, but where are we meeting for each one?

LGBTQ Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer/Questioning.  Now I may be wrong, but you seem pretty solid in your...straightness. 

Umm, I guess tomorrow(today) I will totally figure out the meeting place but the shoot is at the waterfront i thought?  The waterfront park is 6 blocks away, but, um, it's really kind of perfect. 

I'll get out of my gay meet-up panel half an hour in, but yeah.  Yup.  So then if we are so stoked at taking pictures bext to fountains and boats and beaches we'll have an extra half hour.  I'll have to tell Senel to...not wear his bracers while we walk there.  Because it's not really that far to walk, I just don't know how capable he is of walking in those things (he said he made it like, two blocks and back last time he wore those??)

Rosiee and I will work out where to meet when I get my wig in the morning from her at like 8:30 am.  Yes. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2009, 07:05:41 pm »
Uhh, I'll upload what few pictures I have of the Legendia crew, but there are no gaurantees on quality.  Remember how we were in front of that window for the first one?  Yeah. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2009, 07:07:56 pm »
Uhh, I'll upload what few pictures I have of the Legendia crew, but there are no gaurantees on quality.  Remember how we were in front of that window for the first one?  Yeah. 
I'll upload my SenelxShirley pics and the sexy poses I have on my camera. I have very little from the photoshoot.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2009, 07:10:05 pm »
I'm editing the pics on my two cameras now. I have about 170 from legendia, 13 from abyss, and 50 or so from symphonia. I also have 200 plus pics from my photoshoot with toonmasta (sheelos) and 70 from the ketterberg shoot. Still have to go through them all and get rid of all the random blurs and so on, but I'll post what I have once I get through them all.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2009, 04:22:36 pm »
Yay. I loved the "CHAAARGE!" picture.

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/Lostxinxmemories/Legendia/

Here's my Legendia shots. Most are from Shirley x Senel, but there's a few from the photoshoot down by the water.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2009, 04:51:11 pm »
omg, those senelXshirley pics are SO cute!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2009, 06:01:41 pm »
http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/KnightSeri/Kumoricon%202009/Tales%20of%20Legendia/ Here are all my Legendia pictures, and the most adorable 4 second video you will ever witness, ever. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2009, 06:55:01 pm »
The Tales gatherings rocked.
I've got the video clips I taped uploaded at http://www.youtube.com/user/PaladinCecil

Offline Cold Hearted

• Cabbit
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2009, 08:42:50 pm »
Jaaay. Salehthesage, I remember who Jay is now. xD

..It's pretty sad Kirk Thornton completely have no idea who Jade is. I was at his Q&A as Jade and he named off a lot of the characters he voiced and was staring right at me at one point and didn't mention Jade what so ever. PaladinCecil's video just proves it even more. -Headdesk in emo corner- I still had a great time cosplaying our beloved colonel though. ^^ Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of any Tales people. Apologies.
Cosplays for '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2009, 12:24:22 am »
@Cold Hearted:  That's the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life.  ...Maybe stalking Johnny Yong Bosch won't be completely worth it then. 

But then it is adachi, oh the paaain
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2009, 02:03:49 pm »
Here are all the pics I took at the con, including the Tales ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_EHe9EN5Q

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2009, 04:43:26 pm »
hey gaiz! made a new thread for next year: http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=11539.new#new
Kumoricon '09: